Account Opening Charges
Account Maintenance Charges
Rs 362 p.a.
Statutory charges at the time of account opening
Rs 100 for POA stamp charges
Demat processing charges
Rs 10 per certificate subject to minimum Rs 50 plus postal charges Rs 50
Rs 20 (Securities up to 100 quantity, Additional Rs 20 for every 100 quantity)
0.04% of value subject to minimum Rs 50
Margin Pledge creation
Pledge Creation confirmation
Margin Pledge Invocation
Account Freezing charges
Delivery Instruction Booklet
Rs 1 per leaf
Arihant capital demat opening services on its platform and also offers NRI demat account in India. Arihant brokerage charges or Arihant capital charges is Rs.15 per lot.
• Equity Intraday: 0.03%
• Equity Delivery: 0.30%
• Equity Futures: 0.03%
• Equity Options: Rs 100 / lot
• Currency Futures: 0.02%
• Currency Options: Rs 100 / lot
• Commodity Futures (MCX): 0.02%
• Commodity Options (MCX): Rs 100 per lot
• Commodity Futures (NCDEX): 0.02%
• Commodity Options (NCDEX): Rs 100 per lot
Arihant capital review offers many trading software and mobile application through which you can place your order from any place across India. Arihant capital share company is one of the trader’s first choice because of its transparent policy and ultra-modern features through which any trader can enhance their assets easily.
Demat Account & its types
Arihant demat account is the short name of Dematerialization account which is just like a bank account as bank account holds your cash and demat account holds your securities, stocks, mutual funds shares, IPO allotted Arihant capital share price and ETFs in an electronic form. Usually, you open demat account online India but actually you are opening with National Securities Depositary Limited (NSDL) and Central Depositary Services Limited (CDSL) and broker acts as a mediator between customer and both the exchanges. Arihant capital demat login process is simple and easy so open a demat account in India.
Generally, there are 3 types of demat account
• Regular Demat Account – Only for residing Indian citizen of the country.
• Repatriable Demat Account – Only for NRIs through which an NRI can transfer money abroad but it needs to link with NRE Bank account for trading through NRI demat account USA.
• Non-Repatriable Demat Account – Also for NRIs but does not allow to transfer money abroad and needs to link with NRO Bank account.
As a depositary participant of CDSL and NSDL, Arihant Capital offers depositary services on its platform. Arihant Capital offers 2-in-1 account to all traders/investors. With the help of Arihant Capital demat account, you can trade/invest in equity, derivative, currency, mutual funds and commodity. Arihant capital market demat account is used to hold securities in dematerialized form though which you can trade and invest in national exchanges such as BSE, Arihant capital NSE, MCX and NCDEX through Arihant demat account login. Arihant Capital provides the facility to open demat account via both online and offline method by following some simple steps.
Arihant capital DP id
• CDSL: DP ID: 43000
• NSDL: DP ID: IN 301983
Online Account Opening on Arihant Capital
Arihant Capital offers you to open online demat account in 10 minutes by following below steps:
• Click, open an account.
• Register your mobile number.
• Enter the OTP received in your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• Allow camera and geo location permission for smooth digital process.
• Upload the scanned copies of the original documents (not photocopy) in the given tab.
• In the last, E-sign process will take place in which you need to validate the OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After complete document verification, you will receive a confirmation message or mail in your email id.
• Now, you can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Arihant Capital
You can also open offline account on Arihant Capital by following some simple steps:
• Visit the official website of Arihant Capital and register your details like name, phone number etc or you can call on the toll-free number of Arihant Capital.
• Sales representative will call you and provide you KYC form in your email id.
• Take a print out of the KYC form.
• Fill that form with your signature, passport size photograph and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• You need to courier all the documents along with KYC form to the registered address.
Documents Required to Open Demat Account on Arihant Capital
• PAN card
• Aadhar card
• Bank statement or Latest bank account slip (Not more than 3 months old).
• Signature on white paper
• Passport size latest photograph
• Income proof (Optional-To trade in F&O segment)
If you are not trading now a days and wants to close your account then you can download Arihant capital demat account closure form from Arihant Capital website and also contact to Arihant capital customer care at Arihant capital contact number at 022 42254800 and also visit nearby Arihant capital markets ltd address office nearby.