- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Arihant Capital Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
Arihant Capital Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
‘Generating Wealth’ is the tagline of Arihant Capital which is working with a vision to increase the earning of traders and investors by introducing new technology and low brokerage charges which proved as a game changer for the Arihant Capital and in a very short span of time, Arihant Capital become one of the famous brands of stock broking industry. It was established in 1992 as a SEBI registered discount broker and in a very short period, it is now present in 200+ cities with active client base of 200000+ clients. Arihant Capital offers to invest in country’s national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in almost every segment such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity and mutual funds. Arihant Capital is a depositary participant of CDSL & NSDL and offers Demat and trading account for both resident Indians and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
Arihant Capital is a very secure and transparent platform as it does not share your personal information with any person or institution without your consent . Arihant Capital offers many free trading software and tools such as Aero, Arihant Mobile and ODIN Diet.
Arihant Capital Account Opening:
Arihant Capital offers 4 method by which you can open an account on Arihant Capital, you can choose any procedure, 4 types are as follows:
1. Online Account Opening:
Arihant Capital provides the facility to open online account in just 10 minutes. All you need to click on ‘Open an account’, fill your personal details, upload the scanned copies of original documents and start trading.
2. Get a call Back:
In this process, you need to visit Arihant Capital website and click on ‘Let’s Chat’ option, now fill your details name, email id and phone number. Company’s representative will call you and assist you on account opening process.
3. Customer Support Section:
You can call or WhatsApp at +91-7314217100 to contact customer care executive and also you can send mail to email@example.com. Sales representative of the company will send account opening form in your mail id, take a print out of the form, fill that form and attach the required documents and send it to the mentioned address.
4. Download account opening form:
Open official website Arihant Capital.com, under ‘Support’ section, click Forms and download the ‘Account Opening Form’. Fill that form, attach the required documents and send it to the mentioned address.
Arihant Capital Account Opening Charges
Arihant Capital does not charge any amount on opening of demat account on its platform.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Documents required to open an account on Arihant Capital:
Following documents are required to attach with the account opening form:
• Scanned copy of Aadhaar card.
• Scanned copy of PAN card.
• Scanned copy of Address proof.
• Signature on a white paper
• Latest 6-month bank statement.
• Passport size photograph (Scanned copy for online process).
• Cancelled cheque
• Income proof (Optional – For derivative segment only).
Procedure to open an account at Arihant Capital:
There are number of ways by which you can open your account at Arihant Capital.
Online Account Opening on Arihant Capital:
Arihant Capital offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Arihant Capital or download the mobile application.
• Click, open an account.
• Register your mobile number.
• Enter the OTP received in your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• Allow camera and geo location permission for smooth digital process.
• Upload the scanned copies of the original documents (not photocopy) in the given tab.
• In the last, E-sign process will take place in which you need to validate the OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After complete document verification, you will receive a confirmation message or mail in your email id.
• Now, you can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Arihant Capital:
You can also open offline account on Arihant Capital by following some simple steps:
• Visit the official website of Arihant Capital and register your details like name, phone number etc or you can call on the toll-free number of Arihant Capital.
• Sales representative will call you and provide you KYC form in your email id.
• Take a print out of the KYC form.
• Fill that form with your signature, passport size photograph and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• You need to courier all the documents along with KYC form to the registered address.
Arihant Capital Account Closure form:
If you are not trading in share market and you are still paying AMC then you can close your demat and trading account if you do not need it anymore but take care of below points before account closure request:
• Move your holdings or transfer it to another demat account.
• Need to close all your F&O positions.
• Need to clear all your dues with the broker.
Steps to close Arihant Capital Account:
• Open official website of Arihant Capital.
• Support > Forms & Applications > Account Closing forms.
• Take a printout of the account closure, fill and sign it.
• Attach all the required documents.
• Send it to Arihant Capital registered office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Portfolio Management Services (PMS) are available in Arihant Capital platform.
On Market Transaction is the type of transaction for sale and purchase of securities through a broker on the stock exchange to be settled through clearing house. Off Market Transaction is the type of transaction which is settled directly between two Bos with or without the broker and no clearing house is involved.
The mutual funds used to pay a sum based on prevailing NAV after adjustment of expenses in the case of winding up of mutual fund scheme. Unitholders are used to receive a report on winding up from the mutual funds which provides all the necessary details.
Yes, Arihant Capital offer free advisory services to resident and Non-Resident Indians on investing in mutual fund.
FPI registration charges are as follows: • Category 1 FPIs are exempt from payment of registration fees. • Category 2 FPIs need to pay registration fees of USD 3000 for a block of 3 years. • Category 3 FPIs need to pay registration fees of USD 300 for a block of 3 years.
Yes, Arihant Capital provides the facility of Algo Trading on its platform.
Arihant Capital offers a range of investment options including government bonds (NHAI, REC, NABARD), NCDs, debt funds and corporate fixed deposits.
Yes, Arihant Capital offers mobile-based trading platform so that you can invest, analyse and trade in share market at any place around the world and also Arihant Capital offers browser-based website so that you can invest by using any browser from your mobile, laptop or desktop. Mobile application of Arihant Capital are as below: • Arihant Mobile • Wealth4me
Yes, Arihant Capital has a dedicated team of experts for commodity research that provide technical and fundament research on various agro and non-agro commodities.
No, if you’re an existing customer of Arihant Capital then you don’t need to open a new trading account, you just need to check whether your currency derivative trading option is activated or not, in case you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, Arihant Capital offers call and trade services for buying and selling of shares pn BSE and NSE.
No, Arihant Capital only offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians and NRIs.
Yes, Arihant Capital has a team of dedicated investors that deals with investors under the FPI categories.
Yes, Arihant Capital Markets Limited allows to open more than one account with the same Depositary Participant (DP).