- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Trustline Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening
Trustline Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening
The markets are generally unpredictable, one person buys and another person sells and both think they are astute. Stock market is full of economic adventures from where you will get the latest news and knowledge of every corner & industry of the world. The broker acts as a mediator between the investor and the stock market. It is very necessary to choose a diverse and trusted platform to invest. Dr. Mukesh Kansal, an articulate communicator is a founder, chairman and managing director of the Trustline Securities Limited. Dr. Kansal is a fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and awarded a Doctorate in Stock Exchange Operations. Trustline is one of the oldest stockbrokers, incorporated on 1989 as financial service provider and further emerged as a full-service broker of India. Trustline provides the facility to invest in NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX. Trustline is the depositary participant of CDSL and NSDL, it offers free demat and trading account services in its platform.
Trustline offers many types of financial services to invest in such as equity, derivative, mutual funds, currency, commodity, IPO, insurance, bonds and portfolio management services. For over 30 years, the broker is providing world-class services with military-class security to the traders and investors. Trustline group has its presence in more than 400 locations in India through its own branches, sub-brokers and business partners. According to the SEBI guidelines, Trustline offers leverage facility in almost all the segments except in equity delivery segment.
Trustline Account Opening Charges:
Trustline allows you to open an account online and offline in both ways. Charges are as follows:
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
While trading in the stock market on Trustline, you need to pay brokerage which is different for all the segment.
• Equity Delivery : 0.20% (20 paisa)
• Equity Intraday : 0.02% (2 paisa)
• Equity Futures : 0.02% (2 paisa)
• Equity Options : Rs 75 per lot
• Currency Futures : 0.02% (2 paisa)
• Currency Options : Rs 50 per lot
• Commodity Futures : 0.02% (2 paisa)
• Commodity Options : Rs 50 per lot
Trustline Other Charges:
Securities Transaction Tax (STT)
Exchange Transaction Charges
Refer table above
18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)
(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.003%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.003%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.
Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.003% (MCX)
Trustline Trading Software:
Trustline offers 3 trading software to the clients which are as follows:
1. T5 Web – It is a browser-based online trading platform accessible in any browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firebox, Safari, Internet Explorer etc. This platform allows to trade in equity, derivative, futures, options, currency, IPO and mutual funds.
2. Trust Power – This is a desktop-based trading terminal accessible in desktop and laptop with any operating system.
3. Trust Mobile (iTrade) – iTrade is a smartphone-based application available for download in Google Play Store and App Store respectively for android and IOS users.
Trustline Call & Trade Facility:
Trustline Securities Limited offers the call & trade facility to place buy / sell order over the phone. You need to dial the phone number available in the website of Trustline in between 9 AM to 11.55 PM.
100% of trade value
Up to 20% of trade value
F&O (Equity, Currency and Commodities)
100% of NRML margin (Span + Exposure)
Trustline Advantages & Disadvantages:
Trustline is a very old and popular broker. We must read advantages and disadvantages before choosing Trustline.
• Providing services since 1989.
• 100% paperless account opening facility.
• Offers offline account opening facility.
• Lifetime free AMC demat account only in Rs 1000.
• Allows Cover Orders for all customers.
• Short selling facility in NSE Cash segment.
• Margin and leverage facility in all segment except in equity delivery.
• Free demat and trading account.
• Offers research and recommendation services.
• Free call & trade facility.
• 24/7/365 customer support.
• More than 400 branches.
• Hassle-free, easy-to-use and ultra-fast trading software.
• Does not offer 3-in-1 account.
• Algo trading is not available for retail customers.
• Separate account needed for investment in mutual fund.
• Variable brokerage charges i.e. higher you trade lesser you pay.
Frequently Asked Questions
For any support & queries you need to call at 0120-4613888 or email at email@example.com.
Yes, Trustline offers After Market Order (AMO) facility on its platform.
Any individual, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), partnership firm, proprietary firm, a company can open trading account with Trustline via online method or by visiting the nearby branch.
Yes, Trustline offers free tips and research services to their clients.
No, Trustline does not offer online facility to invest in IPOs but you can invest by using ASBA facility and mention Trustline demat account number in the form to get allotted shares in your Trustline Demat account.
Trustline offers 2 types of account which are as follows: 1. Regular Demat Account – Account opening fees is zero and AMC is Rs 300 per year. 2. Lifetime Free AMC Demat Account – Account opening fees is Rs 1000 and AMC is Rs 0.
Trustline is a very safe, secure and diverse platform. This broker is known for its transparency, free trading software and offline & online account opening facility. Trustline allows you to invest in US stocks. It provides advisory & research services to their clients. One should choose Trustline as their investment platform because of its world-class facilities in affordable price.
Trustline is the depositary participant of both NSDL and CDSL. Customer’s demat account on Trustline is registered with CDSL or NSDL.
Yes, Trustline allows you to invest in US companies such as Amazon, Walmart, Boeing, Apple, Alphabet, Chevrolet etc.
No, it is not necessary to have a demat and trading account with Trustline to invest in mutual fund, you can also open a separate Trustline Mutual Fund Account after downloading mobile application ‘Trust Mutual Funds’.
This is a very simple process to open an account with Trustline. You can open an online account in just few minutes by visiting the official website or mobile application. You can also visit the nearby branch or you can call at the toll-free number. CRF Department Trustline Tower, B-3 Sector 3 Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301
Trustline does not levy any commission on investing in mutual fund.
Trustline offers call & trade facility in which you can call and place trade over the phone. You need to call at 0120-4613800 to execute trades in between 9.00 am to 11.55 pm.
Yes, you can invest in Sovereign Gold Bond by using Trustline platform.