Trustline Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees and Details
Trustline Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
Today, Trustline is one of the biggest brokers of the Indian Brokerage Industry. Trustline is the vision of Dr. Mukesh Kansal (Founder, Chairman & Managing Director of Trustline). It was established in 1989 as a SEBI registered full-service broker and in a very short period, it is now present in 400 locations across India and the world with active client base of 100000+ clients. Trustline offers to invest in country’s national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in almost every segment such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity and mutual funds. It offers many other financial products on its platform such as loan against shares (LAS), NCD, Bonds, corporate fixed deposits, insurance etc. Trustline is a depositary participant of CDSL & NSDL and offers demat and trading account for both resident Indians and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
Trustline is a very secure and transparent platform as it does not share your personal information with any person or institution without your consent. Trustline offers you the facility to invest in US stocks such as Amazon, Tesla, McDonald’s, Microsoft, Apple, Alphabet, JPMorgan Chase, Walmart, Coca Cola etc. Currently, there are total 13 registered national exchanges available in the US brokerage industry. Trustline has many free trading software, Trustline app and tools on their platform for the clients.
Trustline Account Opening
Trustline offers 3 methods by which you can open trust account online on Trustline, you can choose any procedure, 3 types are as follows:
1. Online Account Opening (Instant 100% Paperless Account)
Trustline provides the facility of instant 100% paperless account by using the process of eKYC and Aadhaar eSignature. You need to upload the required documents in the required tab of the account opening section of the Trustline website or in mobile application
2. Get a call Back
In this process, you need to visit Trustline website and click ‘Let’s Chat’ option available in the home page and then select the option. You can also call on the number given by the customer care executive and ask for account opening form, sales representative will provide you Trustline application form for KYC in your mail id or via courier and you need to fill all the details and send it to the mentioned address along with your documents.
3. Branch Visit
You can visit the branch office of Trustline which is available in 400 locations across India. Sales representative of the company are fully dedicated to solve your any query related to stock market and you can open an account on Trustline at the branch office.
Trustline Account Opening Charges
Trustline does not charge any amount on opening of demat account on its platform.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Rs.200 plus service tax
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Regular : Rs 0
Lifetime Free AMC : Rs 1000
Regular Demat Account: Rs 300
Lifetime Free AMC Demat A/C : Rs 1000
Documents required to open an account on Trustline
Any individual should have following documents to open trust brokerage account on Trustline:
• Aadhaar card.
• PAN card.
• Address proof.
• Signature on a white paper
• Latest 6-month bank statement.
• Passport size photograph.
• Cancelled cheque.
• Income proof (Required only if you want to trade in derivative segment).
Procedure to open an account at Trustline
Trustline offers you to open an account via online & offline method:
Online Account Opening on Trustline (Instant Online Account)
Trustline offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Trustline or download the mobile application.
• Click ‘Open Demat Account’.
• Enter your mobile number to start the sign-up process.
• Verify the OTP received in your mobile number.
• Upload the required documents.
• Now, proceed for E-sign process in which you will receive an OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After complete document verification, you will receive a SMS and email regarding account opening status.
• Now, you can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Trustline
You can also open offline account on Trustline by following some simple steps:
• You can call on the toll-free number of Trustline or you can visit the nearby branch of Trustline.
• Company’s representative will assist you regarding account opening process.
• Sales representative will courier account opening form to the customer’s address or you can take it from the branch office.
• Fill the form with your signature, passport size photograph and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• You need to send all the documents along with KYC form to the registered address or submit it to the branch office.
Trustline Account Closure form
You can close your account with Trustline if you are not trading in the share market but still paying AMC to the broker. Before moving forward to close your account, take care the following points:
• Transfer your securities / shares / bonds to another demat account.
• Close your all F&O positions.
• Clear all your dues with the broker.
Steps to close Trustline Account
• You need to write a letter to the broker requesting account closure.
• Attach the self-attested copy of your ledger along with DP slips if left any.
• Submit it to the nearest branch office and take the receipt from the broker.
Comments for Trustline Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees and Details
Frequently Asked Questions
For any support & queries you need to call at 0120-4613888 or email at email@example.com.
Yes, Trustline offers After Market Order (AMO) facility on its platform.
Any individual, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), partnership firm, proprietary firm, a company can open trading account with Trustline via online method or by visiting the nearby branch.
Yes, Trustline offers free tips and research services to their clients.
No, Trustline does not offer online facility to invest in IPOs but you can invest by using ASBA facility and mention Trustline demat account number in the form to get allotted shares in your Trustline Demat account.
Trustline offers 2 types of account which are as follows: 1. Regular Demat Account – Account opening fees is zero and AMC is Rs 300 per year. 2. Lifetime Free AMC Demat Account – Account opening fees is Rs 1000 and AMC is Rs 0.
Trustline is a very safe, secure and diverse platform. This broker is known for its transparency, free trading software and offline & online account opening facility. Trustline allows you to invest in US stocks. It provides advisory & research services to their clients. One should choose Trustline as their investment platform because of its world-class facilities in affordable price.
Trustline is the depositary participant of both NSDL and CDSL. Customer’s demat account on Trustline is registered with CDSL or NSDL.
Yes, Trustline allows you to invest in US companies such as Amazon, Walmart, Boeing, Apple, Alphabet, Chevrolet etc.
No, it is not necessary to have a demat and trading account with Trustline to invest in mutual fund, you can also open a separate Trustline Mutual Fund Account after downloading mobile application ‘Trust Mutual Funds’.
This is a very simple process to open an account with Trustline. You can open an online account in just few minutes by visiting the official website or mobile application. You can also visit the nearby branch or you can call at the toll-free number. CRF Department Trustline Tower, B-3 Sector 3 Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301
Trustline does not levy any commission on investing in mutual fund.
Trustline offers call & trade facility in which you can call and place trade over the phone. You need to call at 0120-4613800 to execute trades in between 9.00 am to 11.55 pm.
Yes, you can invest in Sovereign Gold Bond by using Trustline platform.