SMC Global Mutual Fund Review | App, Charges, Details and SIP
SMC Global Mutual Funds Review - Charges and SIP
‘Always focus on being the best trader you can be rather than focusing on the size of your trading account. If you are consistent then money will always find you’. It is quite necessary to use a diversified platform which offers a wide range of financial products so that we can book profit by investing in various segments. SMC Global is one of the first priorities of the traders and investors, operational since 1994 and become one of the largest brokers and financial service firm in a very short period of time. The main objective of the SMC Global is to maximize the client’s profit and to become one of the most trusted and globally reputed platforms. SMC Global has pan India presence through a wide network of 2400+ sub-brokers in 560 cities. SMC Global provides advisory and research services to every client across the globe which proved as a game changer for the company and now, company has a client base of 35000+ active clients.
Customers can trade and invest in NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX and MCX-SX via SMC Global. It is a Depository participant of (DP) of both CDSL and NSDL. It provides services in Equity Broking, Advisory Services, Portfolio Management Services, Mutual Fund Investments, Insurance to exceptional Depository Services, IPO, Fixed deposits, Bonds, wealth management services, NRI depositary services etc.
SMC Global Mutual Fund:
SMC Global offers mutual fund schemes from different fund houses. SMC Global provides both regular and direct mutual fund on its platform. SMC Global provides both online and offline mutual fund services. SMC Global charges commission on regular mutual fund schemes. More than 500+ Asset Management Companies (AMC) with a lot of different schemes are available on this platform in which you can invest accordingly as per your research and choice. SMC Global is one of the India’s largest platform known for its wide network to offer mutual fund services.
Why to Choose SMC Global Mutual Fund?
• Access to online SIP calculator.
• Free back office software.
• Free online mutual fund account opening.
• Both direct and regular mutual funds are available.
• Presence across the globe.
• Access to web-based, mobile-based & desktop-based trading platform.
• Asset management services.
• Various fund categories & large no of schemes from leading fund houses.
• Inhouse advisory and portfolio management services.
• 24/7/365 customer support.
SMC Global Mutual Fund Charges
SMC Global Mutual fund account opening charges
SMC Global Mutual Fund AMC
SMC Global Mutual Fund Brokerage Charges
SMC Global Mutual Fund Commission
Charges commission on regular schemes
SMC Global Mutual Fund Account Opening
If you already have SMC Global trading account then there is no need to open a separate mutual fund account, you can start investing in mutual fund just by opting for the option. Any new investor can open online mutual fund account by following below mentioned steps:
• Visit at smcindiaonline.com
• Now, click on ‘open an account’ tab.
• Select mutual fund
• Fill all the details in the respective boxes
• Complete the e-KYC procedure.
• Upload all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• Complete the verification process.
• You can also open an account by calling on 1800-11-0909 or by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
SMC Global Mutual Fund Investment Platform
SMC Global has robust and easy-to-use web-based, smartphone-based and desktop-based trading platform for mutual fund investment.
1. SMC Easy Trade Mobile App – This is a smartphone-based application through which you can invest across all the segments. You can download it from Google Play Store and App Store respectively available for Android and IOS device. SMC Easy Trade provides real-time quotes, you can trace the market movement, access to back-office reports etc.
2. SMC EasyInvest MF Mobile App – SMC EasyInvest MF is a mobile application to invest in mutual fund at SMC Global. By using this application, you can easily track the mutual fund portfolio, quick purchasing of mutual fund units, redemption, switch, SIP & SWP. You can easily download this application by typing ‘SMC EasyInvest’ in the search menu of the Google Play Store.
3. SMC Ace Web – SMC Ace Web is a browser-based trading software through which you can invest across various financial segments. This application allows access to back-office reports and very simple to use due its easy navigation facilities.
4. SMC Privilege – SMC Privilege is an application-based trading terminal which is accessible in your desktop & laptop. SMC Privilege has in-built hot key function keys for faster trade.
SMC Global Mutual Fund Customer Care:
Toll-Free Number – 1800110909, 011-30111444 (345)
Email ID - email@example.com
Comments for SMC Global Mutual Fund Review | App, Charges, Details and SIP
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, SMC Global offers ‘Refer & Earn’ facility through which you can earn extra money while referring SMC Global to any new or experienced trader who does not have any account on SMC Global.
Yes, you need to call on toll free no 1800-11-0909 and company’s representative will assist you to open an account.
SMC Global is a very diversified and popular platform which offers a wide range of financial products such as: • Trading in equity, derivative, currency and commodity. • Wealth management • Depositary services • Mortgage advisory • FPI investment • NBFC financing • Real estate advisory • Forex advisory • NRI investment • Insurance • Real Estate advisory • Forex advisory • Clearing services • NPS services • Research services • Investment banking • IPO, mutual funds & other financial products.
SMC Global offer following products to NRIs: • Equity trading in BSE & NSE (Delivery based) • Trade in F&O segment • Direct Mutual Fund • Bonds
SMC Global has its partnership with HDFC bank, Axis bank, IndusInd bank, Yes bank and Federal bank for NRI account, one can open a NRI savings account with these banks and later on link it with SMC Global demat & trading account.
Yes, SMC Global provides free call and trade facility.
Yes, SMC Global offers semi and fully Algo trading on its platform.
Yes, any NRI across the world can invest in Indian Share market through SMC Global.
Yes, you can place After Market Order (AMO) on SMC Global.
Intra-day square off timings on SMC Global platform is 3.15 pm.
No, SMC Global does not provide Bracket Order (BO) on its platform.
MTM (Mark To Market) is a method to calculate the fair value of fluctuating assets & liabilities. It is calculated on a daily basis which is either debited or credited to/from your margin account.
Yes, SMC Global provides free online trading software to their clients which are as follows: • SMC Easy Trade (Mobile application) • SMC Easy Trade (Browser-based website) • SMC Privilege (ODIN Diet) (Trading Terminal)
SMC Global offers online IPO application facility to their client and you can also apply through your bank account, you can enter SMC Global Demat Account Number to get your allotted shares in your demat account.
No, SMC Global only offers 2-in-1 account on its platform i.e. demat and trading account.
NRI/PIO are allowed to open only one account with any designated bank (Preferred bank – HDFC, Axis, IndusInd, Federal or Yes bank) in a prescribed format for PIS account. After that, your respective bank will issue a PIS approval letter to the investor.