SMC Global IPO Review | Steps to Apply Online, Charges, DP and Details
SMC Global Initial Public Offering (IPO) Review
SMC Global Securities Limited is one of the oldest and popular trading platforms offers you to invest in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual funds and IPO. SMC Global is considered as a very diversified platform as it offers many financial services such as wealth management services, portfolio management services, investment banking, real estate advisory, loan against securities / commodities / property, FPI investments etc. SMC Global was founded by Mr. Subhash C. Aggarwal and Mahesh C. Gupta who were the members of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India. SMC global network Established in 1990 as a financial service provider and now, it is a big brand of Indian brokerage industry. SMC Global facilitate you to invest in NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX and MCX-SX. As a depositary member of CDSL, NSDL and Comtrack, it offers demat and trading account services in its platform.
SMC global IPO review has its presence in more than 500 cities and towns through a large network of SMC global locations 2400+ registered sub-brokers and authorized franchisees spread across the India. SMC Global has its world-wide presence as it has its offices in Dubai, New York, Orlando and Atlanta. According to the SEBI guidelines, SMC Global offers leverage facility in intraday segment. SMC Global 600 offers free trading software and tools such as SMC Easy Trade (Mobile trading app & trading website), SMC Privilege (ODIN DIET).
What is an IPO?
To enhance the business processes and to fulfill the corporate purposes, IPO (Initial Public Offering) is one of the best methods through which a company raises capital from the public by selling shares to institutional investors. A company get listed in national exchanges for the first time through IPO. There are 3 types of investors who can participate in an IPO: Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB), Non-Institutional Investors (NII) and Retail Individual Investors (RII). As per the SEBI guidelines, minimum application amount in mainline IPO for retail investors is between Rs 10,000 and Rs 15000 and in SME IPOs, the amount is Rs 2 lakh. Most of the times, it is profitable to invest in an IPO.
You can watch SMC global securities IPO price and SMC global IPO listing price or SMC global securities ltd IPO price with SMC global IPO price band and various upcoming SMC global securities IPO date on its mobile app.
Benefits of SMC Global IPO
• SMC Global provides online and offline method for IPO application.
• SMC Global offers IPO financing services so that any customer can avail up to Rs 2 lakh to finance their IPO application.
• SMC Global does not charge any additional amount for SMC global securities ltd IPO details application.
• 100% paperless IPO application of SMC global IPO details SMC global share price.
• One can check the tentative IPO details like SMC global IPO date and SMC global IPO price on SMC Global website easily.
• One can check the company’s assets on SMC Global platform before investing.
• You can set alert of any upcoming SMC global IPO issue price through your mobile application.
• Full transparency without any hidden charges.
How to apply for an IPO through SMC Global?
Follow below steps to apply for an IPO:
1. Visit official website of SMC Global or open mobile app (SMC Easy Trade).
2. Login by using login credentials and click on ‘Products’.
3. Click ‘IPO’ and you will get a list of upcoming IPOs on the screen.
4. SMC Global provides full information of upcoming IPOs and closed IPOs.
5. Select the company’s IPO you wish to apply by clicking on ‘Apply’.
6. Enter the Bid details i.e. quantity, price etc.
7. Enter your UPI ID.
8. Tick mark the declaration box after reading all the notification and click ‘Submit’.
9. You will receive a mandate request on your UPI app, read & accept it.
By accepting the mandate request, IPO bid amount will get freeze in your respective bank account.
• Freeze amount will be deducted from your bank account after allotment of shares and allotted shares will be transferred to your demat account. SMC global IPO listing date
• In case, if you don’t get shares on IPO allotment, freeze amount will get release to your bank account.
After successful application of IPO, you will receive a confirmation SMS from Stock exchange.
SMC global IPO apply online through ASBA
ASBA is the facility through which you can apply for any company’s IPO by using net banking of your bank account and demat account. Follow the below steps to apply for an IPO using Net Banking and SMC Global demat account:
1. Open your mobile application or website of your respective bank account and login by using login credentials.
2. Visit ‘Invest in IPO’ section given in Online Investments sections.
3. Select your bank account through which you wish to apply for an IPO.
4. Confirm your details.
5. Select an IPO you wish to apply.
6. Enter your SMC Global demat account details and submit.
Note: Bidding amount will get freeze in your bank account after this:
• If you get shares on IPO allotment or SMC global securities ltd IPO date, freeze amount will be deducted from your bank account and shares will be transferred to your demat account.
• On IPO allotment, in case, if you will not get shares then freeze amount will get unblocked.
• If you get partial shares on the day of the IPO allotment, then those shares will get transferred to your bank account and rest of the
IPO bid amount will get release to your bank account.
Shortly, you will get a confirmation message after completing your IPO application process.
Comments for SMC Global IPO Review | Steps to Apply Online, Charges, DP and Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, SMC Global offers ‘Refer & Earn’ facility through which you can earn extra money while referring SMC Global to any new or experienced trader who does not have any account on SMC Global.
Yes, you need to call on toll free no 1800-11-0909 and company’s representative will assist you to open an account.
SMC Global is a very diversified and popular platform which offers a wide range of financial products such as: • Trading in equity, derivative, currency and commodity. • Wealth management • Depositary services • Mortgage advisory • FPI investment • NBFC financing • Real estate advisory • Forex advisory • NRI investment • Insurance • Real Estate advisory • Forex advisory • Clearing services • NPS services • Research services • Investment banking • IPO, mutual funds & other financial products.
SMC Global offer following products to NRIs: • Equity trading in BSE & NSE (Delivery based) • Trade in F&O segment • Direct Mutual Fund • Bonds
SMC Global has its partnership with HDFC bank, Axis bank, IndusInd bank, Yes bank and Federal bank for NRI account, one can open a NRI savings account with these banks and later on link it with SMC Global demat & trading account.
Yes, SMC Global provides free call and trade facility.
Yes, SMC Global offers semi and fully Algo trading on its platform.
Yes, any NRI across the world can invest in Indian Share market through SMC Global.
Yes, you can place After Market Order (AMO) on SMC Global.
Intra-day square off timings on SMC Global platform is 3.15 pm.
No, SMC Global does not provide Bracket Order (BO) on its platform.
MTM (Mark To Market) is a method to calculate the fair value of fluctuating assets & liabilities. It is calculated on a daily basis which is either debited or credited to/from your margin account.
Yes, SMC Global provides free online trading software to their clients which are as follows: • SMC Easy Trade (Mobile application) • SMC Easy Trade (Browser-based website) • SMC Privilege (ODIN Diet) (Trading Terminal)
SMC Global offers online IPO application facility to their client and you can also apply through your bank account, you can enter SMC Global Demat Account Number to get your allotted shares in your demat account.
No, SMC Global only offers 2-in-1 account on its platform i.e. demat and trading account.
NRI/PIO are allowed to open only one account with any designated bank (Preferred bank – HDFC, Axis, IndusInd, Federal or Yes bank) in a prescribed format for PIS account. After that, your respective bank will issue a PIS approval letter to the investor.