Reliance Securities Mutual Funds |Charges, Features, and SIP
Reliance Securities Mutual Funds Review - Charges and SIP
A Reliance Capital Limited Company is the financial services division of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (ADA) group. The Reliance ADA group is one of the three business houses in India. It has a wide range of presence across the various segments. The major interest of the group revolves from communications and financial services to the generation, transmission and the distribution of power, infrastructure and entertainment.
Reliance Securities is the web-based investment portal. This website enables its customers to make investments and manage most of the services that are provided by the Reliance Securities including Equity (Stock Trading), Commodity Trading, Derivatives, Mutual Fund Investment, IPO Investment, Life Insurances, General Insurances, Money Transfer, Currency Derivatives, Gold Coins and Credit Card Services. Recently, the firm has entered into providing the Wealth Management Services with various tools such as investment in equity-linked portfolio management services, structured products, insurance and mutual funds.
Reliance Securities allows trading in NSE, BSE&MCX-SX, NCDEX, NMCE.
Reliance Securities Mutual Funds
The customer can begin to start investing in the mutual fund by opening an all in one account or only an equity account. Before an individual open a mutual fund account, it is compulsory to hold a demat account with a broker. The broker offers a free demat account opening with the free AMC for the first year.
Features of Mutual Fund Services by Reliance Securities
1. It allows to make investment in the both direct and regular mutual funds.
2. It offers various in-house mutual fund schemes.
3. It charges no demat AMC fees for first year.
4. It provides the dedicated Reliance Securities Investment Platform.
5. It offers the stock and mutual fund recommendations.
Reliance Securities Quick SIP
Reliance Securities facilitates its customers with the quick SIP i.e. Short Investment Plan. This investment tools is for a disciplined and the timely manner of investing. This plan permits the investment of small amounts in the specific stocks, ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), Mutual Funds or the baskets at regular intervals.
How does Quick SIP work?
The quick SIP works in the following manner.
1. It makes the regular investment in the customer’s chose scrip, ETF, MF or Basket.
2. It allows and sets the frequency of investment on the daily, weekly or monthly basis.
3. Once it is set up, then the customer can just relax and let the quick SIP secure the financial future with various regular investments as per their plan.
4. The Quick SIP will further inform you about the addition of additional funds that are required before the investment date as per their plan.
Benefits of applying in Quick SIP
1. It accumulates the wealth by investing in small amount on regular basis.
2. It has no burden of the lumpsum investments.
3. It offers the complete liquidity.
4. It minimizes the risk of market volatility.
Advantages of Reliance Securities Mutual Fund
1. It has a dedicated mutual fund investment mobile application.
2. It provides the access to all the research reports and recommendations.
3. It does not tend to charge various mutual fund brokerage and the transaction fee.
4. It offers various in-house mutual funds.
Comments for Reliance Securities Mutual Funds |Charges, Features, and SIP
Frequently Asked Questions
It refers to the lower-than-market value placed on an asset that as being used as collateral for loan.
Yes, Reliance Securities provides the news and live market alerts.
You can just give us a call and then place a trade through our call and trade desk.
The square-off time of the Reliance Securities is 3:15 PM.
Yes, Reliance Securities provide quarterly reports of the equity and mutual funds.
It takes maximum 24 hours except the bank holidays to get the money back in the bank account.
Yes, it allows the customers to buy or sell mutual funds if they already hold an account with Reliance Securities.
Pay-in refers to adding the funds via cheque, IMPS, NEFT or RTGS, UPI, Net banking from the Reliance Smart money Platform. Pay-out refers to withdrawal of funds via bank transfer only.
Yes, Reliance Securities provide the margin funding facility. It charges 18%interest per annum.
No, the full-service broker does not provide GTC or GTD or VTD order.
Yes, reliance Securities offers online IPO applications to its customers. IPO offers an early opportunity to buy the shares of companies that are not previously traded publicly.
The best and the most convenient way to open a trading account with Reliance Securities is the online or paperless process.
Yes, Reliance Security provides the facility of daily market reports.
InstaXpress is the Reliance Securities desktop trading platform.
Yes, it allows its NRI customers to benefit the trading services provided by the Reliance Securities.
You will find the carried forward positions under the positions tab and the same will be further uploaded under NSE exchange, as NSE is our clearing corporation to settle the trades executed in both the NSE and BSE.
You can place the order in BSE currency through Tick PC and Tick Pro by selecting the CDS as exchange at the time of placing order.