Reliance Securities Mobile App Review | Features, Demo, Download
Reliance Securities Mobile App Review - Features, Demo, Download
A Reliance Capital Limited Company is the financial services division of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (ADA) group. The Reliance ADA group is one of the three business houses in India. It has a wide range of presence across the various segments. The major interest of the group revolves from communications and financial services to the generation, transmission and the distribution of power, infrastructure and entertainment.
Reliance Securities is the web-based investment portal. This website enables its customers to make investments and manage most of the services that are provided by the Reliance Securities including Equity (Stock Trading), Commodity Trading, Derivatives, Mutual Fund Investment, IPO Investment, Life Insurances, General Insurances, Money Transfer, Currency Derivatives, Gold Coins and Credit Card Services. Recently, the firm has entered into providing the Wealth Management Services with various tools such as investment in equity-linked portfolio management services, structured products, insurance and mutual funds.
Reliance Securities allows trading in NSE, BSE&MCX-SX, NCDEX, NMCE.
Reliance Securities Mobile Trading App Review
Reliance Securities is a full-service broker in India. It provides a broad range of trading platforms that aims at meeting the diverse trading needs of the clients. It offers various trading software such as desktop-terminal, browser-based and the mobile-based trading platform to its clients.
The number of trading software that are provided by the broker and are useful to trade in the world for the new traders as well as for the existing users.
The Reliance Securities Mobile application allows the customers to trade across multiple segments that includes equity, derivative trading to move along with the currency trading. This application helps the customers to connect with the market through their account from any where and at any time.
Features of the Reliance Securities Mobile Application
1. This application helps in providing the quick order placement for the stocks, F&O, and currencies.
2. It provides all the necessary data and information related to trading to all the customers.
3. This application allows the customer to transfer the funds with net banking and UPI.
4. It provides various investment strategy to minimize the risk level of investment.
5. It provides the real-time alerts and notifications to keep the customer notified about their orders.
How to download and set up the Reliance Securities Mobile App?
The customers can simply download the Reliance Securities Mobile Trading application from the Google Play Store in Android and from apple store in iOS-based smartphones.
One must hold a demat account to use this Reliance Securities Mobile application. Steps to set up this application are:
1. In the first step, fill in the KYC form where one needs to provide the personal details such as Name, DOB, Address and so on.
2. Upload the documents such as voter card, PAN Card, Aadhar card and other related documents.
3. Once all the information and form is filled correctly, you will receive a verification call from the broking house and this call is mandatory to pick up and is very important to secure the profile.
4. Then, your account will be activated and the password and Login Id for the same will be provided to you in some time.
Advantages of Reliance Securities Trading App
1. It allows the customer to transfer the fund with ease and from one account to other.
2. It provides the real-time tips and ideas from the experienced research experts to provide the better opportunity in the trade market.
3. It displays latest news and events related to the market so that you remain updated with each detail.
4. It provides real-time updates, alerts, notifications about the price and trade market.
5. It provides multiple features such as scanners, option studies and more to analyze the market.
Comments for Reliance Securities Mobile App Review | Features, Demo, Download
Frequently Asked Questions
It refers to the lower-than-market value placed on an asset that as being used as collateral for loan.
Yes, Reliance Securities provides the news and live market alerts.
You can just give us a call and then place a trade through our call and trade desk.
The square-off time of the Reliance Securities is 3:15 PM.
Yes, Reliance Securities provide quarterly reports of the equity and mutual funds.
It takes maximum 24 hours except the bank holidays to get the money back in the bank account.
Yes, it allows the customers to buy or sell mutual funds if they already hold an account with Reliance Securities.
Pay-in refers to adding the funds via cheque, IMPS, NEFT or RTGS, UPI, Net banking from the Reliance Smart money Platform. Pay-out refers to withdrawal of funds via bank transfer only.
Yes, Reliance Securities provide the margin funding facility. It charges 18%interest per annum.
No, the full-service broker does not provide GTC or GTD or VTD order.
Yes, reliance Securities offers online IPO applications to its customers. IPO offers an early opportunity to buy the shares of companies that are not previously traded publicly.
The best and the most convenient way to open a trading account with Reliance Securities is the online or paperless process.
Yes, Reliance Security provides the facility of daily market reports.
InstaXpress is the Reliance Securities desktop trading platform.
Yes, it allows its NRI customers to benefit the trading services provided by the Reliance Securities.
You will find the carried forward positions under the positions tab and the same will be further uploaded under NSE exchange, as NSE is our clearing corporation to settle the trades executed in both the NSE and BSE.
You can place the order in BSE currency through Tick PC and Tick Pro by selecting the CDS as exchange at the time of placing order.