Reliance Securities Review 2023 | Brokerage, Charges, and Demat
Reliance Securities Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening
A Reliance Capital Limited Company is the financial services division of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (ADA) group. The Reliance ADA group is one of the three business houses in India. It has a wide range of presence across the various segments. The major interest of the group revolves from communications and financial services to the generation, transmission and the distribution of power, infrastructure and entertainment.
Reliance Securities is the web-based investment portal. This website enables its customers to make investments and manage most of the services that are provided by the Reliance Securities including Equity (Stock Trading), Commodity Trading, Derivatives, Mutual Fund Investment, IPO Investment, Life Insurances, General Insurances, Money Transfer, Currency Derivatives, Gold Coins and Credit Card Services. Recently, the firm has entered into providing the Wealth Management Services with various tools such as investment in equity-linked portfolio management services, structured products, insurance and mutual funds.
Reliance Securities allows trading in NSE, BSE&MCX-SX, NCDEX, NMCE.
Reliance Securities company provides various investment options that are available with Reliance Securities that are described below:
1. Equities Trading- Delivery, Intraday, leveraged trading based on the Cash collaterals, Cover Order along with the stoploss, After market hours Orders, Regular Stock Purchase Plans, R-Mobile Trading.
2. Equities Derivative Trading.
3. Currency Derivatives Trading.
4. IPO Investment.
5. Commodity Trading (Gold, Silver, Crude etc.) at the MCX, NCDEX and NMCE.
6. It offers Mutual Funds, Liquid Funds, Bonds, FD’s Investments, Structured Products, Wealth Management and PMS, Premium Research.
7. Life and general insurance.
8. My Gold plan, Gold ETF’s, NRI Investment services, QFI Investment Services.
Trading Software provided by Reliance Securities
The Reliance Securities had various advanced trading platforms that helps the customers to have the best trading experience to their valuable customers. The various trading software that are provided by Reliance Securities to its customers are:
1. Tick Web: It is a web-based trading software that is designed in such a way that even the new and latest trader can easily access or use it simply.
2. Tick PC: It is a desktop-based trading software with the trade execution facility. It provides various advanced and historical charts in order to give a smart trading experience.
3. Tick Pro: It is a mobile-based application. With this, the customer can trade or execute the orders fluently or seamlessly on their fingertips.
4. Tick Algo: It is an automatic trading platform. It automatically executes trades that are based on the signal generated by it.
Advantages of Reliance Securities
1. Each customer is allowed to trade on their own simply by logging into his accounts or the customers can call their Call and Trade desk with the trading assistance.
2. The leveraged Intraday product with the reduced margins that allows the customers to trade even with 30 times of their margin.
3. All of the investment options are available under a single account. The account allows trading in Equity, Derivatives, Forex, Commodity, IPO, Mutual Funds and Insurance.
4. It has its various branches and has spread over major cities and the number of how it is growing.
5. The customers can place the After-Market Orders (AMO) to trade for the next trading day post market hours.
6. The firm’s main objective is to provide satisfaction to its maximum customers.
Disadvantages of Reliance Securities
1. It does not have any toll-free number for their customers so that they can reach out to them.
2. The company does not offer various products across the commodities trading segment.
3. The exposure or the leverage provided by the firm is very low.
4. It has relatively expensive account opening, maintenance and the brokerage charges.
5. The customers need to beware of the hidden charges applied by the firm.
Reliance Securities is one of those stockbrokers that are providing decent service and the research along with the broad offline presence and the trading products such as Reliance Tick Pro. The company is not able to provide the value for the money services. Thus, it can be considered as the drawback of the company.
All the things in which the broker is good in are made available to the other stock brokers at a much cheaper price and therefore, Reliance Securities has failed to create a good reputation in the stock market till date. The services provided by the company are good but they do not provide the kind of value the firm may expect upon paying such hefty charges.
Comments for Reliance Securities Review 2023 | Brokerage, Charges, and Demat
Frequently Asked Questions
It refers to the lower-than-market value placed on an asset that as being used as collateral for loan.
Yes, Reliance Securities provides the news and live market alerts.
You can just give us a call and then place a trade through our call and trade desk.
The square-off time of the Reliance Securities is 3:15 PM.
Yes, Reliance Securities provide quarterly reports of the equity and mutual funds.
It takes maximum 24 hours except the bank holidays to get the money back in the bank account.
Yes, it allows the customers to buy or sell mutual funds if they already hold an account with Reliance Securities.
Pay-in refers to adding the funds via cheque, IMPS, NEFT or RTGS, UPI, Net banking from the Reliance Smart money Platform. Pay-out refers to withdrawal of funds via bank transfer only.
Yes, Reliance Securities provide the margin funding facility. It charges 18%interest per annum.
No, the full-service broker does not provide GTC or GTD or VTD order.
Yes, reliance Securities offers online IPO applications to its customers. IPO offers an early opportunity to buy the shares of companies that are not previously traded publicly.
The best and the most convenient way to open a trading account with Reliance Securities is the online or paperless process.
Yes, Reliance Security provides the facility of daily market reports.
InstaXpress is the Reliance Securities desktop trading platform.
Yes, it allows its NRI customers to benefit the trading services provided by the Reliance Securities.
You will find the carried forward positions under the positions tab and the same will be further uploaded under NSE exchange, as NSE is our clearing corporation to settle the trades executed in both the NSE and BSE.
You can place the order in BSE currency through Tick PC and Tick Pro by selecting the CDS as exchange at the time of placing order.