Reliance Securities Trading Software | Features, Download, Demo
Reliance Securities Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
A Reliance Capital Limited Company is the financial services division of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (ADA) group. The Reliance ADA group is one of the three business houses in India. It has a wide range of presence across the various segments. The major interest of the group revolves from communications and financial services to the generation, transmission and the distribution of power, infrastructure and entertainment.
Reliance Securities is the web-based investment portal. This website enables its customers to make investments and manage most of the services that are provided by the Reliance Securities including Equity (Stock Trading), Commodity Trading, Derivatives, Mutual Fund Investment, IPO Investment, Life Insurances, General Insurances, Money Transfer, Currency Derivatives, Gold Coins and Credit Card Services. Recently, the firm has entered into providing the Wealth Management Services with various tools such as investment in equity-linked portfolio management services, structured products, insurance and mutual funds.
Reliance Securities allows trading in NSE, BSE&MCX-SX, NCDEX, NMCE.
Reliance Securities Trading Software
Reliance Securities is a full-service broker in India. It provides a broad range of trading platforms that aims at meeting the diverse trading needs of the clients. It offers various trading software such as desktop-terminal, browser-based and the mobile-based trading platform to its clients.
The number of trading software that are provided by the broker and are useful to trade in the world for the new traders as well as for the existing users. The list of those trading software are shown below:
1. Reliance Securities Tick- It is a web-based trading platform. This software is based on big data analytics and is primarily known for providing the Robo insights to the traders and investors. This software works on the basic concept that enables the investors in getting the real-time suggestions that are based on the customer’s personal preference. It further helps in reducing the time required for the placement of order.
Features of Reliance Securities Tick are:
• It contains various model screeners with the derivative policies, options strategies, recommendations, etc.
• It provides various details related to the put call ratio, market sentiment, rollover costs, heatmaps and much more.
• It provides various technical alerts and the real-time data available.
• It has various watchlists across the diverse asset classes that are under a single screen.
• An individual can build their own market watchlists that are made as per the requirements.
2. Reliance Securities Tick Pro- It is a mobile-based trading platform that is specially designed to allow trading in future derivatives. This mobile-based application is successful to trade in the derivative segment. It is an advanced mobile trading application that has been made with the motive to bring in the high level of ease and value to the investors that are putting their money in the derivative section.
Features of this mobile application are below:
• It provides the market snapshot feature.
• It has Options Calculator.
• It has various technical indicators that helps in trading with ease.
• It provides the real-time charting data.
3. Reliance Securities Commodities- It is a mobile-based platform that enables the clients to trade smoothly in the commodities segment. It allows to trade in various segments.
Features of Reliance Securities Commodity app:
• It allows several customized watch lists.
• It has live commodity quotes streaming.
• It provides hassle-free order placement.
• It provides real-time charting data.
4. Reliance Securities Insta-Plus- It is a browser-based trading platform of Reliance Securities under which a client just requires to fill in a valid login credentials to carry on the trading procedure.The customers can carry on their trading through the different segments.
Features of Reliance Instaplus:
• It avails its customers with customised market watch.
• It has market reports and tips that are available on the platform.
• It contains Heatmaps and Trend matrix.
5. Reliance Securities – RMobile Express- It is a mobile-based trading application that allows the investors to trade across the different classes of stocks such as equity, derivative, currency etc. The mobile application allows the customers to view the Intraday charting, can trade across the NSE and BSE, allows to check the order status with the information on the net positions and holdings.
Reliance Security aims at providing and serving the best with full enthusiasm to its customers. It has its fame from decades and still works at making itself better each day in order to meet the needs and requirements of the customers.
Comments for Reliance Securities Trading Software | Features, Download, Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
It refers to the lower-than-market value placed on an asset that as being used as collateral for loan.
Yes, Reliance Securities provides the news and live market alerts.
You can just give us a call and then place a trade through our call and trade desk.
The square-off time of the Reliance Securities is 3:15 PM.
Yes, Reliance Securities provide quarterly reports of the equity and mutual funds.
It takes maximum 24 hours except the bank holidays to get the money back in the bank account.
Yes, it allows the customers to buy or sell mutual funds if they already hold an account with Reliance Securities.
Pay-in refers to adding the funds via cheque, IMPS, NEFT or RTGS, UPI, Net banking from the Reliance Smart money Platform. Pay-out refers to withdrawal of funds via bank transfer only.
Yes, Reliance Securities provide the margin funding facility. It charges 18%interest per annum.
No, the full-service broker does not provide GTC or GTD or VTD order.
Yes, reliance Securities offers online IPO applications to its customers. IPO offers an early opportunity to buy the shares of companies that are not previously traded publicly.
The best and the most convenient way to open a trading account with Reliance Securities is the online or paperless process.
Yes, Reliance Security provides the facility of daily market reports.
InstaXpress is the Reliance Securities desktop trading platform.
Yes, it allows its NRI customers to benefit the trading services provided by the Reliance Securities.
You will find the carried forward positions under the positions tab and the same will be further uploaded under NSE exchange, as NSE is our clearing corporation to settle the trades executed in both the NSE and BSE.
You can place the order in BSE currency through Tick PC and Tick Pro by selecting the CDS as exchange at the time of placing order.