Motilal Oswal Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
Motilal Oswal Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Motilal Oswal Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
Motilal Oswal is among the oldest full-service stock broking firm. It was incorporated in the year 1987. It is one of the oldest stock broking firm in India. It is famous for its services such as trading applications, portfolio management services and the quick customer support. The company also provides various trading services in various sectors such as Equity, Commodity, Currency and Derivatives.
Motilal Oswal also avails its customers with various products like Mutual Funds, IPOs, Gold, Insurance and the Fixed Income products. This company is broadly recognised for its MOAMC discretionary portfolio management service. The PMS of Motilal Oswal has a strong track record and consistently has an outperformed the benchmark across the market cycles since the time of its inception in the year 2003.
The basic foundation on which the company has built the strong base is its solid research technique. It has almost 10% of the revenue that is invested in the equity research. The company has earned the dedicated teams for the large-cap, mid-cap and the technical research. The company has published 30,000+ research reports on 260+ companies that spreads across the 21 sectors. Its research reports have received the broad coverage in the media from the fundamental, technical and derivative research perspective.
Trading Software by Motilal Oswal
Motilal Oswal avails its customers by providing a broad range of online trading software to its customers. The company has earned good investments and good investments in the technology but it offers the good online trading experience. The trading platform that are offered by the company are:
1. Desktop Application.
2. MO Trader (Online Trading App).
3. SmartWatch App.
4. MO Investor (Financial Fitness Platform).
5. Option Writer.
6. Option dCoder.
Desktop Application (Desktop Trading Terminal)
Motilal Oswal desktop application facilitates the customers with the best and rich trading experience to high- speed traders. It provides various features and the access to research advice. Features of this trading terminal are:
1. It provides faster order execution with a one-second refresh.
2. It has various advanced charting features with more than 40 technical Indicators.
3. It allows you to create multiple watchlists across the stocks, derivatives, etc.
4. It provides various trade guide signal as a trend guiding tool that automatically suggests to buy or sell ideas that are based on the pre-defined technical rules.
5. It has a tick-by-tick action that watches and provides the alerts when the scrips are available at the low prices.
6. It provides a portfolio health check and review tools.
7. It accepts the fund transfer from more than 60 banks.
MO Trader (Online Trading App)
It is an online trading application that is available on both the desktop and mobile versions that is designed for the advanced traders. It avails its customers with a wide range of advanced trading features and provides access to the critical market information and tools to the advanced traders. Features of this platform are:
1. It has a single snapshot view of the orders, positions, limits etc.
2. It has quotes with complete information about the company.
3. It allows to create and view four multi-asset watchlist, add up to 50 scrips in a single watchlist.
4. It allows to directly place the orders from the watchlist.
5. It has market screeners that identify trending stocks.
6. It executes multiple orders at one go with the bulk place order facility.
7. It helps in setting and managing alerts.
8. It provides the access to research advices on all the asset classes.
9. It has access to research coverage over 260 companies and in across 21 sectors.
It is a smart watch trading application that provide convenient to the customers to trade and receive all the information about trading.
Features of SmartWatch Trading app:
1. It provides instant notifications on all the important market updates.
2. It provides instant information on the global indices, top gainers and losses.
3. It helps in knowing their portfolio’s net worth.
4. It allows you to check your market (MTM) and open positions.
5. You can easily know the margin in both the cash and commodities segment.
MO Investor (Financial Fitness Platform)
A MO investor is an online platform that checks the financial fitness of the investors. The important USP of this platform is that it provides access to several Investment tools of Motilal Oswal. The two tools are ROBO wealth, and ACE.
This tool provides various facilitates its customers with various features. Some of the features of this tool are:
1. It provides a detailed personalized insight on the portfolio with the positives and negatives.
2. It provides suggestion to select the right asset allocation mix as per the risk profile.
3. It restructures the recommendations on the portfolio.
4. It facilitates the customers to execute recommendations in a single click.
5. This tool is available in multiple languages that includes English, Hindi, Gujrati and Tamil.
ACE- Advice on a combination of Equities
This provides the algo-based investment strategies that is to create long term wealth with the real-time monitoring facility on the web and application.
1. ACE Cash aims at delivering the superior returns simply by suggesting an algorithm-based portfolio of the growth-oriented stocks.
2. ACE Derivatives is a pre-built algorithm-based portfolio of the contracts across 5 to 10 stocks from the Nifty Basket.
3. ACE FundTech helps in making investments in the fundamental strong stock that has the best financial, quality and the valuation trends while also considering the technical parameters.
4. ACE SmarT is a blended portfolio of the fundamentally strong stocks through the support of the technical trends.
5. ACE Long Short is a diversified product of the large, mid and small cap stocks that are based on the quantitative strategies.
Motilal Oswal offers trading facility with multiple choices in trading platforms. The customers can choose a platform of their choice and as per their convenience. It also offers a wide range of financial products that includes Mutual Funds, Insurance, IPOs and Fixed Income products. It has a solid research division that has published more than 30,000 research reports in various 21+ sectors.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a trustworthy broker and has developed a unique Identity in the broker industry.
Motilal Oswal is owned by Passionate Investment Management Private Limited.
Yes, Motilal Oswal provides the margin funding facility to its customers.
Motilal Oswal charge ₹20 per lot on both side for currency future trading and ₹20 per lot on both side for currency options trading.
Navin Agarwal is the CEO of Motilal Oswal.
• Motilal Oswal Desktop Trading Application. • Web Trading Platform. • Mobile Trading Application.
Yes, Motilal Oswal provides Intraday tips. They are provided by the advisory and the research team of the firm. It provides several market reviews, stock reviews, and research reports as well as from the time to help the traders to take decisions.
Motilal Oswal charge 0.50% for the equity delivery trade. These trades are also known as Cash and Carry trades or CNC.
These services are especially beneficial for the beginners that don’t trade frequently and needs to do research to make investments or trade in the stock market.
Motilal Oswal charges ₹0 Annual Maintenance Charge for the trading account and free for a demat account. AMC is charged to maintain the accounts.
Motilal Oswal Financial Service Limited is a non-banking financial company that is registered under the RBI Act 1934.
Motilal Oswal charge 0.05% on both side for equity, currency and commodity future trading.
In order to use the Motilal Oswal online trading platform an individual is required to have a demat account with them. In case you are opting for offline trading mode then you can continue by using the existing demat account.
Motilal Oswal provides the 20 times margin for (over 140 stocks), 4 times for other stocks for intraday trades whereas Zerodha Intraday cash is up to 20 times.
Yes, Motilal Oswal offers the online IPO applications to the customers.
Yes, the customer can easily buy or sell mutual fund if they hold an account with Motilal Oswal.
Once after the submission of the relevant documents, Motilal Oswal will further send the Welcome Kit with the details of their Client Id and password.
Motilal Oswal MF Equity Funds are more suitable for the investors that are seeking long-term capital appreciation over the period of 5 years or more.
ValuePlus is the product offered by Motilal Oswal Securities Limited to the clients. It is an Intraday order placement feature that allows you to take a position in select liquid commodities thereby negating the risk of position not getting closed when MTM loss % is hit that results in known loss figure.