Motilal Oswal Margin/Exposure Limit for Intraday and Futures
Motilal Oswal is among the oldest full-service stock broking firm. It was incorporated in the year 1987. It is one of the oldest stock broking firm in India. It is famous for its services such as trading applications, portfolio management services and the quick customer support. The company also provides various trading services in various sectors such as Equity, Commodity, Currency and Derivatives.
Motilal Oswal also avails its customers with various products like Mutual Funds, IPOs, Gold, Insurance and the Fixed Income products. This company is broadly recognised for its MOAMC discretionary portfolio management service.
The basic foundation on which the company has built the strong base is its solid research technique. It has almost 10% of the revenue that is invested in the equity research. The company has earned the dedicated teams for the large-cap, mid-cap and the technical research. The company has published 30,000+ research reports on 260+ companies that spreads across the 21 sectors. Its research reports have received the broad coverage in the media from the fundamental, technical and derivative research perspective.
Motilal Oswal Margin Exposure Limit
Motilal Oswal provides the good margin facility to its beloved customers. The margin trading facility permits the customers to trade multiple ties over the present or available funds in the account. It generally helps the customers to realize that they earn more profits with the limited investments.
20 times for Margin + (Over 140 Stocks), 4 times for other stocks.
Up to 3 times for Intraday
Up to 3 times for Intraday
Features of Motilal Oswal Leverage facility
1. It provides 20 times margin on Intraday Trades.
2. It provides the flexibility to select a margin multiple in the Margin Plus Product.
3. It provides 4 times margin with the Delivery Plus product.
4. It facilitates the customers to carry forward the position for five days (T+4).
5. It gives the margin against securities directly in the demat account.
6. It provides 100% exposure in the derivatives against the shares.
Unique Features of Motilal Oswal Margin Policy
1. It has a Stoploss Limit and the Stoploss Trigger price that are a compulsion for the Margin Trading.
2. The orders can be placed between 9:15 AM to 3:10 PM only.
3. The system automatically squares off all the margin orders post 3:10 PM.
Yes, Motilal Oswal provides Intraday tips. They are provided by the advisory and the research team of the firm. It provides several market reviews, stock reviews, and research reports as well as from the time to help the traders to take decisions.
In order to use the Motilal Oswal online trading platform an individual is required to have a demat account with them. In case you are opting for offline trading mode then you can continue by using the existing demat account.
ValuePlus is the product offered by Motilal Oswal Securities Limited to the clients. It is an Intraday order placement feature that allows you to take a position in select liquid commodities thereby negating the risk of position not getting closed when MTM loss % is hit that results in known loss figure.