- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Motilal Oswal Mobile App Review - Features, Demo, Download
Motilal Oswal Mobile App Review - Features, Demo, Download
Motilal Oswal is among the oldest full-service stock broking firm. It was incorporated in the year 1987. It is one of the oldest stock broking firm in India. It is famous for its services such as trading applications, portfolio management services and the quick customer support. The company also provides various trading services in various sectors such as Equity, Commodity, Currency and Derivatives.
Motilal Oswal also avails its customers with various products like Mutual Funds, IPOs, Gold, Insurance and the Fixed Income products. This company is broadly recognised for its MOAMC discretionary portfolio management service. The PMS of Motilal Oswal has a strong track record and consistently has an outperformed the benchmark across the market cycles since the time of its inception in the year 2003.
The basic foundation on which the company has built the strong base is its solid research technique. It has almost 10% of the revenue that is invested in the equity research. The company has earned the dedicated teams for the large-cap, mid-cap and the technical research. The company has published 30,000+ research reports on 260+ companies that spreads across the 21 sectors. Its research reports have received the broad coverage in the media from the fundamental, technical and derivative research perspective.
Motilal Oswal offers various multiple online trading applications to cater to the different needs and segment of the customers.
The trading applications are:
1. A Mobile app and Tablet app.
2. A Smart Watch app.
3. Desktop application (Trading Terminal).
4. Web Portal (Trading Terminal).
5. Client Portal (Back-Office).
6. Portfolio Restructuring tool.
Motilal Oswal Mobile Trading Application
The mobile trading application of Motilal Oswal provides trading in multi asset at any time and any where on the smartphones or tablets. The customers can trade in the Equity, Derivatives, Commodities, Currencies and at the same time can also invest in the IPO’s and Mutual Funds. The trading is made available at BSE, NSE and MCX.
This application is rich with the best and excellent features to fulfil the need for the trading and investment on their smartphone. It provides the real time quotes, advance charts, portfolio management, monitoring and online fund transfer are some of the major and important features of Motilal Oswal Mobile Trading application.
Features of Motilal Oswal Mobile Application
1. It offers one step authentication process where you need to enter your login credentials.
2. It offers trading in various segment such as Equity Cash, Equity derivatives, Currency derivatives, commodities at MCX and NCDEX.
3. The Snapshot shows the summary of portfolio, positions, margins or pending orders across the asset classes.
4. It provides the live market streaming.
5. It has various options such as Trade reports, order book and other to track the transactions.
6. It allows you to view the demat account holdings.
Setting up Motilal Oswal App
Motilal Oswal application is extremely high rated and it gives various opportunities. Steps to set this platform are:
1. Download the application from the Playstore in Android or Apple store in iOS platform.
2. Login with the registered ID and credentials.
3. Submit the Client Id and password.
4. Click on the Sign Up, enter the details and submit.
5. The password will be sent to the registered email Id.
6. Get the overview of this application and start trading.
Advantages of Motilal Oswal Investor Application
1. It charges no monthly and annual subscription fees.
2. It allows to transfer the fund quickly at a single click.
3. It provides alerts to keep you updated with the upcoming stock marketing event every day.
4. It serves better to the beginners.
5. It enables the traders to have quick access to the news, price analysis and the detailed financial information.
6. The biggest advantage of the app is that it allows the automatic investing based on the trader’s risk profile.
7. With the help of a tracking tool the customer can learn on how the stock marketing work.
Disadvantages of Motilal Investor App
1. It requires the updated version of mobile handset to work faster and smoother.
2. It deducts ₹20 on each online transaction.
3. It is relatively new in the market and requires some basic technical skills to execute trading.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a trustworthy broker and has developed a unique Identity in the broker industry.
Motilal Oswal is owned by Passionate Investment Management Private Limited.
Yes, Motilal Oswal provides the margin funding facility to its customers.
Motilal Oswal charge ₹20 per lot on both side for currency future trading and ₹20 per lot on both side for currency options trading.
Navin Agarwal is the CEO of Motilal Oswal.
• Motilal Oswal Desktop Trading Application. • Web Trading Platform. • Mobile Trading Application.
Yes, Motilal Oswal provides Intraday tips. They are provided by the advisory and the research team of the firm. It provides several market reviews, stock reviews, and research reports as well as from the time to help the traders to take decisions.
Motilal Oswal charge 0.50% for the equity delivery trade. These trades are also known as Cash and Carry trades or CNC.
These services are especially beneficial for the beginners that don’t trade frequently and needs to do research to make investments or trade in the stock market.
Motilal Oswal charges ₹0 Annual Maintenance Charge for the trading account and free for a demat account. AMC is charged to maintain the accounts.
Motilal Oswal Financial Service Limited is a non-banking financial company that is registered under the RBI Act 1934.
Motilal Oswal charge 0.05% on both side for equity, currency and commodity future trading.
In order to use the Motilal Oswal online trading platform an individual is required to have a demat account with them. In case you are opting for offline trading mode then you can continue by using the existing demat account.
Motilal Oswal provides the 20 times margin for (over 140 stocks), 4 times for other stocks for intraday trades whereas Zerodha Intraday cash is up to 20 times.
Yes, Motilal Oswal offers the online IPO applications to the customers.
Yes, the customer can easily buy or sell mutual fund if they hold an account with Motilal Oswal.
Once after the submission of the relevant documents, Motilal Oswal will further send the Welcome Kit with the details of their Client Id and password.
Motilal Oswal MF Equity Funds are more suitable for the investors that are seeking long-term capital appreciation over the period of 5 years or more.
ValuePlus is the product offered by Motilal Oswal Securities Limited to the clients. It is an Intraday order placement feature that allows you to take a position in select liquid commodities thereby negating the risk of position not getting closed when MTM loss % is hit that results in known loss figure.