Motilal Oswal IPO Review 2023 |Date, Price, GMP, Review, Details
Motilal Oswal IPO Review - Charges, Easy Steps to Apply Online
Motilal Oswal is among the oldest full-service stock broking firm. It was incorporated in the year 1987. It is one of the oldest stock broking firm in India. It is famous for its services such as trading applications, portfolio management services and the quick customer support. The company also provides various trading services in various sectors such as Equity, Commodity, Currency and Derivatives.
Motilal Oswal also avails its customers with various products like Mutual Funds, IPOs, Gold, Insurance and the Fixed Income products. This company is broadly recognised for its MOAMC discretionary portfolio management service. The PMS of Motilal Oswal has a strong track record and consistently has an outperformed the benchmark across the market cycles since the time of its inception in the year 2003.
The basic foundation on which the company has built the strong base is its solid research technique. It has almost 10% of the revenue that is invested in the equity research. The company has earned the dedicated teams for the large-cap, mid-cap and the technical research. The company has published 30,000+ research reports on 260+ companies that spreads across the 21 sectors. Its research reports have received the broad coverage in the media from the fundamental, technical and derivative research perspective.
Applying in an IPO with Motilal Oswal
Motilal Oswal customers can apply in an IPO with two ways:
1. Apply online through the mobile app or website- The customers can apply for the IPO shares online through its trading website or through the mobile app. An online IPO application is convenient, easy and quick way of applying in IPO’s at the BSE and NSE.
2. Apply in IPO with Motilal Oswal Branches- The customers can directly visit the branch of the broker and apply in an IPO. The customers can apply offline in any branch that has filled a ASBA application form and then provide the information like Bank Account information, PAN Number and Demat account information.
How to apply in an IPO through Motilal Oswal?
Motilal Oswal provides online investing in IPO is extremely easy, safe, fast and convenient way to invest in the mainline IPO’s at BSE and NSE.
Steps to apply in an IPO through website are:
1. Login to Motilal Oswal website.
2. Visit the IPO Section of the website.
3. To apply in an IPO, click on the place order option.
4. Further, accept the terms and conditions by putting a tick on the checkbox.
5. A list of current IPO’s will open, choose an IPO and click on Place order button.
6. Choose the Investor Category.
7. Enter the quantity, price and click on confirm order.
8. Allocate the funds by clicking on Fund holds and release.
9. On the next screen, validate the personal information and click on submit.
Applying in SME IPO’s with Motilal Oswal
Motilal Oswal facilitates its customers with an online application only in mainline IPO’s at BSE and NSE. The fixed price IPO and book building IPO’s at BSE and NSE are available online with Motilal Oswal. It does not offer various online applications for SME IPO’s. The customers can apply in SME IPO’s simply by filling the paper IPO application form.
Motilal Oswal IPO Allotment Status
The Motilal Oswal customers can check the IPO Allotment Status on its website by following the below-mentioned steps.
1. Login to Motilal Oswal Website.
2. Visit the IPO Section and then click on the Check Order Status Option.
3. Now, you can check the status of your IPO application.
Comments for Motilal Oswal IPO Review 2023 |Date, Price, GMP, Review, Details
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a trustworthy broker and has developed a unique Identity in the broker industry.
Motilal Oswal is owned by Passionate Investment Management Private Limited.
Yes, Motilal Oswal provides the margin funding facility to its customers.
Motilal Oswal charge ₹20 per lot on both side for currency future trading and ₹20 per lot on both side for currency options trading.
Navin Agarwal is the CEO of Motilal Oswal.
• Motilal Oswal Desktop Trading Application. • Web Trading Platform. • Mobile Trading Application.
Yes, Motilal Oswal provides Intraday tips. They are provided by the advisory and the research team of the firm. It provides several market reviews, stock reviews, and research reports as well as from the time to help the traders to take decisions.
Motilal Oswal charge 0.50% for the equity delivery trade. These trades are also known as Cash and Carry trades or CNC.
These services are especially beneficial for the beginners that don’t trade frequently and needs to do research to make investments or trade in the stock market.
Motilal Oswal charges ₹0 Annual Maintenance Charge for the trading account and free for a demat account. AMC is charged to maintain the accounts.
Motilal Oswal Financial Service Limited is a non-banking financial company that is registered under the RBI Act 1934.
Motilal Oswal charge 0.05% on both side for equity, currency and commodity future trading.
In order to use the Motilal Oswal online trading platform an individual is required to have a demat account with them. In case you are opting for offline trading mode then you can continue by using the existing demat account.
Motilal Oswal provides the 20 times margin for (over 140 stocks), 4 times for other stocks for intraday trades whereas Zerodha Intraday cash is up to 20 times.
Yes, Motilal Oswal offers the online IPO applications to the customers.
Yes, the customer can easily buy or sell mutual fund if they hold an account with Motilal Oswal.
Once after the submission of the relevant documents, Motilal Oswal will further send the Welcome Kit with the details of their Client Id and password.
Motilal Oswal MF Equity Funds are more suitable for the investors that are seeking long-term capital appreciation over the period of 5 years or more.
ValuePlus is the product offered by Motilal Oswal Securities Limited to the clients. It is an Intraday order placement feature that allows you to take a position in select liquid commodities thereby negating the risk of position not getting closed when MTM loss % is hit that results in known loss figure.