Goodwill Commodities Trading Software Review | Features and Demo
Goodwill Commodities Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
Goodwill Commodities is an Indian based traditional investment and trading platform. It is a full-service broker with all kinds of investment services available for the traders and investors. Goodwill Commodities offers a wide range of software to make trading and investment easy for the customers. One can invest in BSE, NSE, MCX and other national exchanges on Goodwill Commodities. It is a SEBI registered company which charges minimum brokerage of 0.01% and maximum brokerage of 0.02% and brokerage charges based upon the total percentage of turnover value.
Goodwill commodities has many different software and tools available for android and IOS users both. One can also access software from their PC. This outstanding platform is fully dedicated to provide you a better service and advice related to investment.
Goodwill Commodities Trading App
Goodwill Commodities has built its own web-based trading application and mobile based trading application. All the trading app are free for the customers, you don’t need to pay single penny to access these app. There are mainly 3 trading app available for customers which are as follows:
• Goodwill Web- It is a browser-based trading platform which is very useful for investors and traders to access the market in real time. You can use any PC and windows to access Goodwill web.
• GIGA (Goodwill Mobile Application)- GIGA is a mobile application built by Goodwill Commodities that allows accessing market and trade through your smartphone. Any Android and IOS users can download this app from Google paly store and App store respectively.
• NEST- This contains trading tools, market data and other investment solution for the investors and traders.
Benefits of Goodwill Web
• You can access market in real time by using Goodwill Web.
• Live chart with strategy and trends.
• This terminal is quite smooth and advanced.
• Clean user-interface and user-friendly.
• One can trade through in any segment through this terminal.
• Easily accessible from any type of PC and windows.
• Browser-based platform.
Benefits of GIGA (Mobile Trading App)
• Live chart with strategy and trend.
• Video analysis of market.
• One can access from any place in all over the India.
• One can access it from any smartphone (Android and IOS both).
• Live calls and Xperthub calls.
• You can add your portfolio and track it.
• Easy monitoring of your funds and stocks.
• Online fund transfer facility.
• Advance screeners and scanners.
• Very easily you can change the theme of mobile app.
Benefits of NEST
• Availability of wide range of trading tools.
• One can calculate brokerage using this.
• One can calculate margin using margin calculator.
• One can easily check the behaviour of market.
• User-friendly and easy to use.
Goodwill Wealth Customer Care
Goodwill wealth customer care centers are available across the country. The customer service is also available via email support, online and offline mode as well. GIGA has in-built customer support section by which you can resolve your queries in a very short span of time. For any grievance, you can write at email@example.com
Goodwill Wealth/Commodities is fully concerned to provide every best service to make trading and investment easy. Mobile and browser-based applications are very feasible and easy to use.
Comments for Goodwill Commodities Trading Software Review | Features and Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
This platform provides you a wide range of advance tool for charting, trading and technical analysis. Goodwill have transformed the face of trading. This platform is integrated with the latest technology which is secure, reliable and user friendly.
This is the process by which physical certificates of an investor are converted to an equivalent number of securities in electronic from and credited to the investor’s account.
Yes, Goodwill is the trading member of the MSEI. Traders/Investors need to open a trading account and after that participants need to deposit stipulated cash or collaterals with the trading member.
There is no Account Opening Fees for Demat and Trading Account in GoodWill Commodities.
SLBM stands for Stock Lending and Borrowing Mechanism. Stock or Security Lending and Borrowing (SLB) is an opportunity in which a trader can lend the stocks that they own and also a trader can borrow shares that they do not already own. In this way, a trader can earn a lending fee for the stocks lend.
Yes, on behalf of their client, Goodwill will place the request on the SLB trading platform. Traders should have trading account with Goodwill.
This is totally free, you don’t need to pay single penny to open your demat as well as trading account at Goodwill.
Nobody knows the actual price at which the share is quoted on listing in the stock exchange, sometimes it could be less than the offered rate. This totally depends on demand and supply of the shares, company’s performance, overall economy etc.
Yes, it is safe, hassle free, reliable and trustworthy stockbroker. This broker is professionally well managed and listed at BSE and NSE.
No, Goodwill does not provide 3-in-1 account service.
ISIN stands for International Securities Identification Number. This is a unique code to identify securities.
It is advisable to transact through a SEBI registered intermediary. If you want to buy or sell any security on stock exchanges then you need to transact through a trading member of a stock exchange and also if you intend to hold securities in demat form then you need to maintain an account with a depositary.
Some useful points are as follows : • Always make sure that your broker must be SEBI registered. • Sign an agreement with your broker or sub-broker setting out terms and conditions clearly. • Always insist on contract notes from your broker or sub-broker. • Be sure that you give all your required details in the “Know Your Client” form. • Always remember to keep copies of all the investment documents, application forms, acknowledgements slip, contract notes etc. • Never ignore your expenses as well as if there is any doubt regarding transactions, make sure to discuss it with broker or sub-broker. • If your broker or sub-broker is not resolving your problem or complaints within a reasonable period of time then bring it to attention of the “Investor Grievances Cell” of the NSE. • Self-assessment is very important before investing. You must know your capabilities before venturing in the market.
MSEI stands for Metropolitan Exchange of India Limited. It is an electronic platform for trading in capital market, future and options, currency derivative and debt market segments.