FYERS Trading Software Review
Fyers Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
FYERS Trading Software Review
FYERS Securities is a Bangalore based discount broker that offers trade in Equity cash, F&O and Currency Derivatives segments at NSE. Being incorporated in 2015, the firm focuses on providing services at low brokerage rates. In fact, FYERS is an acronym of “Focus Your Energy & Reform the Self” that reflects the values of the company. This organization is built by young entrepreneurs with a belief of providing the best trading platform with lowest possible cost of trading in India.
The simple pricing model by FYERS offers trade among different segments for a standard brokerage fee of maximum ₹20 per executed order. Irrespective of the size of order, FYERS charge a maximum of ₹20 per executed order. There are no brokerage fees charged by FYERS in the Equity Delivery segment. Moreover, a variety of other services like in-house build web trading platform, installable desktop trading terminal and mobile trading app, are provided free to the customers. The broker moved to a free investment zone in 2018, by offering Free Equity Delivery trade.
FYERS Trading Software
FYERS provides its in-house built trading platforms to the customers. It offers a range of essential and advanced trading features that are available in desktop, web and on mobile platforms. All the online trading software by FYERS are free of cost to all the customers.
Trading platforms of FYERS are listed below:
1. FYERS One (Installable Trading terminal).
2. FYERS Markets (Mobile Trading application).
3. FYERS Web Trader (Web-based platform).
Let’s discuss each platform in detail:
1. FYERS One- It is the desktop trading terminal. This platform is built specially for professional traders. This desktop-based trading application consists of many trading features that includes advanced charting, F&O analysis tool, portfolio tracker, stock screeners and EOD reporting. It provides a fast terminal like experience to the traders.
Key features of FYERS One are:
• It provides access to multiple segments and exchanges.
• It helps in creating watchlists set by sectors, derivatives and indices.
• It has an inbuilt technical stock screener to monitor intraday movements, circuit breakers, support and resistance levels and much more.
• It has heat maps and an Index meter that helps in reading the pulse of the market.
• It provides data on the latest and historic market turnover.
• It provides real-time information and announcements on the key events of companies.
• It has advanced charting facilities with the historical EOD data of up to 10+ years and intraday of up to 30 days.
2. FYERS Market- It is an advanced mobile trading application that has essential features designed for traders who trades on the go from their smartphones. Certain key features of the application are:
• It allows the traders to trade in stocks, derivatives across NSE and BSE.
• It facilitates the users by providing multiple watchlists that they can create too.
• It provides more than 65 technical indicators and other tools.
• It has in-built data analytics tools for critical market insights.
• It provides live updates from the exchanges and the markets.
• It has a fast and secured trading facility.
• It has more than 43 option strategies to learn, simulate and execute.
• It also provides stock screeners to screen stocks from various sectors and indices.