FYERS Research Reports Review
Fyers Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
FYERS Research Reports Review
FYERS has strived to bring in and unlock values by providing its customers numerous products and services. The innovations have ranged from the incremental upgrades to disruptive offerings across a wide range such as data analytics, real screeners, Algo trading, Trading APIs and API Bridge to name a few. FYERS has tied up with the MarketSmith India in order to support the investors by providing them high quality research reports.
MarketSmith Offerings and Services for FYERS Clients
The stock market participants have increased by leaps and bounds as they are owing to increased economic activity and are aided by wider dissemination of financial information. It has grown exponentially in the trading and investment activities that are prompting the needs for advanced, credible and qualitative data on listed companies. As the process of investing itself has undergone various changes, the high quality fundamental and technical research has lagged to some extent.
The MarketSmith India is introduced and designed in order to make sure easy navigation to the customers, that ranges from a novice to a seasoned investor and utilize the available services to their complete potential. MarketSmith provides one stop solution for stock recommendation, stock research and as an educational tool whereas other companies provide only stock recommendations.
The customers get access to premium features such as proprietary ratings and ranks of each stock, buy and sell zones, auto pattern recognition systems, RS line blue dot, Guru screens, trend templates, idea lists and evaluation tools. It provides assistance to the users in identifying winning stocks through proprietary ratings, rankings, fundamental and technical analysis.
It is important to separate the noise and avoid loosely available information that is shared in bits or pieces. In today’s world to invest, an investor needs concise information that supports efficient decision-making regarding investments. MarketSmith helps in providing the qualitative research reports as they provide in depth analysis of the Indian Stock Market both from the fundamental and technical standpoints.
The offerings at other brokerages range from Rs.8000 to Rs.14000 for an annual plan. The MarketSmith India offers affordable subscription prices to the FYERS clients. It serves as an advantage to the traders and investors for excellent technical and fundamental research reports in order to support their stock market journey. The annual plan charge is Rs.5000+GST and the Quarterly plan charge is Rs.2000+GST.
Benefits and Features
The MarketSmith India provides various types of research reports. Some of them are:
1. Special Reports: Such reports are catered to Industry analysis with the views on the current market trends that are published almost every week.
2. Pre-market Commentaries: It provides a daily morning pre-session commentary on the prevalent market direction, technical view on NIFTY 50 and other selected stocks.
3. Daily Big Picture: This report contains daily market reports of various sectors and major indices at the end of each day.
4. Weekly Big Picture: The premium members receive weekly evaluation on the performance of model portfolio lists versus the market and all other expectancies that are coming in the upcoming week.
5. Learning Articles: These articles help the investors in understanding the major events, frequently based market terminologies. It also helps the investors in knowing what all decisions they should take while investing in the marketing. These are published every weekend.
6. Top Stocks Book (Model Book): It is an annual publication that highlights the best 30 growth stocks of the last financial year.
The CANSLIM investing methodology that lies at the very core of all stock recommendations supports technical and fundamental analysis. The first three letters stand for Current Earnings, Annual Earnings, and the New factor helps in the technical analysis. The next three letters stand for Supply & Demand, Leader or Laggard, Institutional Sponsorship and Market Directions helps in the Support fundamental analysis.
The Proprietary ratings and rankings are used to examine the performance of over more than 4000 stocks named as-
1. EPS Strength- This stand out stock needs a sound growth record in the recent years and a strong current earning record in the last several periods.
2. Price Strength- The investors ideology is to buy what is down and to sell what is up. The best stocks are the superior price movers even before their big moves. Their research helps in identifying the stocks with the price leadership.
3. Buyer Demand- MarketSmith distribution rating is a quick way to keep the track of the end results that are based on daily price and the volume changes. If the stock is under accumulation i.e. professional buying or distribution i.e. professional selling then the stocks are rated on an A to E scale, with A being the best.
4. Group Rank- This indicates the strength of the stock’s industry group. The majority of the leading stocks are mostly high in the leading industry groups. The MarketSmith India studies shows that on a rough basis half of the stock’s movement is driven by the strength of its respective group.
Frequently Asked Questions
To buy either calls or puts, the margin requirement is only to the extent of the premium. Margin for buying options = Premium * Total Quantity.
Derivative contracts which are going to expire in the current month are called ‘Near Month Contracts’, those which expire next month are called ‘Next Month Contracts’ and those which expire after the month are called ‘Far Month Contracts’.
Fyers offers multiple modes to add funds in the traders trading account. They can add funds via IMPS/NEFT/RTGS, UPI and internet banking.
Proof of Identity, Proof of Address, PAN card, Bank statement, cancelled cheque and photographs are required to open an account with Fyers.
No, fund withdrawal is only processed through bank transfers.
No, fund withdrawals are credited only to the primary bank account.
When a customer places an order over the phone through a dealer, Fyers charge an additional ₹20 as Call & Trade Fee. Being an online stock broker, it prefers that the customer uses its online trading platform to execute orders. All trading software including an installable trading terminal, website and mobile application are made available free of charge to customers.
In that case, the client is obligated to clear all the dues to the broker immediately. Failing which, the client will be charged a penalty.
Yes, Fyers provides algo trading.
Yes, with Fyers you can place MIS order.
Yes, the minimum balance amount can be utilized to enter into any position.
Yes, Fyers allow investors to take Intraday future positions with lesser margin requirements than carry forward future transactions. But it is mandatory to square off such positions on the same day.
Anyone who has an account with Fyers is eligible for Thematic investments. It can be used by new and experienced investors alike.
Yes, FYERS provides "Good till Canceled" (GTC) or "Good till Date" (GTD) or "Valid till Date" (VTD) order.
IPV (In-Person Verification) is conducted through web camera after either collecting the account opening form or once all necessary documents are received by the FYERS’ executive.
A theme index represents the value of the particular theme/portfolio of stocks.
It is a mutual contract between two parties which derives its value from an underlying asset.
Yes indeed, as it is a regulatory requirement.
Yes, already existing Demat accounts can be linked with FYERS trading accounts. For further details, customers can contact their sales executive.
Yes, It provides market updates and news alerts.
Yes, it is mandatory to have a Demat account in order to make Thematic investments.
Traders can only nominate one person per mutual fund folio. In case, a client holds more than one folio then different nominees can be appointed for each folio.
Yes, Fyers offer advanced technical charts on its free trading terminal.
It is a facility that enables the investor to carry forward his/her futures positions beyond the expiry of contract. Basically, it’s a two-legged transaction. In the first leg the investor needs to square off the near month position, subsequently in the second leg he/she will have to take a fresh position in the same direction in the next or far month.
Yes, Fyers provides After Market Order (AMO).
The details will be communicated to the traders within 3 days from the date of transaction.
Fyers API Bridge is designed for Algo Trading. With this API, clients can develop and execute their trading strategies using their choice of 3rd party trading platform or design their own trading software.
This cycle refers to the period in which the buyer and seller of shares settle their obligation to each other. In India, we follow the T+2 settlement cycle. So, if the transaction takes place on Monday, the settlement will be done on the second trading day, which is Wednesday, if the transaction takes place on Tuesday, the settlement will take place on Thursday, so on and so forth.
Minimum margin is the margin amount that the investor should have allocated towards the open positions. If the minimum margin level is breached, the system will automatically block further funds. In case an investor does not have sufficient funds in his/her account, the position will be squared off.
It charges only for an executed order. So even if an order is executed in 5 different trades then it is considered only 1 executed order and you need to pay only ₹20.