- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Ventura NRI Account Opening, Charges, Services Review
Ventura Securities Limited NRI Account Opening, Charges, Services Review
Ventura Securities Limited is the prominent brand in the field of stock market, started its operation in 1994 as a full-service broker of India. Ventura Securities provides the complete solution for all your investment and trading needs. This Mumbai-based broker is famous for its refundable policy as it does not charge any amount on account opening and offers many plans in which on selecting a plan, traders will get access to the trading software and after a relevant period of time, the company will refund that amount back to the customer if he fulfils all the conditions. Ventura Securities allows you to trade/invest in BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX through this platform. It is a SEBI registered broker and depositary member of NSDL.
Ventura Securities Limited is advancing their services day by day, now it has their presence in 300+ cities with 500+ franchisees spread across in India. Ventura Securities Limited is well-known for its world-class services. Ventura Securities Limited offers investment services to NRIs and free trading software and tools to every type of client around the world.
Ventura Securities Limited NRI Account:
To invest in Indian share market through Ventura Securities Limited, an NRI must have following accounts and certificate.
1. PAN Card
PAN Card is mandatory if you want to trade / invest in Indian stock market. If you already have PAN card then there is no need to apply for new PAN card as PAN number is same for resident Indians and NRIs. Any resident Indian and NRI can apply for new PAN card by filling up 49AA Form online through the website of UTIITSL and NSDL.
2. NRI Savings Bank Account (With Axis Bank)
Ventura Securities Limited only offer 2-in-1 account i.e. Demat and Trading account but it does not offer banking services to the clients. You need to open a NRI Savings Bank Account and PIS account with Axis Bank after that you need to link it with Ventura Securities Limited NRI Demat and Trading Account. NRIs need to open NRE Bank Account under PIS scheme for investing in equity delivery segment and NRO bank account without PIS scheme for investing in equity derivatives and mutual fund.
3. Custodial Account
NRIs needs to open a custodial demat and trading account before opening demat and trading account with Ventura Securities Limited.
4. Ventura Securities Limited NRI Demat Account
Demat account holds your securities, stocks, ETFs, Bonds, NCDs and mutual fund units. Ventura Securities is the depositary member of NSDL, so NRI account will get open with NSDL and the broker acts as a mediator between the client and NSDL. Some of the key features of NRI demat account are as follows:
• Shares take T+2 days to get credit to your account where T is the Trading day.
• Same for resident Indians and NRIs.
• NRIs are allowed to check the holdings online in the demat account.
• Ventura Securities Limited NRI demat account has to be linked with NRE or NRO bank account.
5. Ventura Securities Limited NRI Trading Account
Trading account is necessary for buying & selling of shares. An NRI can trade in share market, invest in mutual funds via online trading platform offered by Ventura Securities Limited. Key features of Ventura Securities Limited NRI Trading account are as follows:
• Enables you to trade across BSE & NSE and all segments.
• Call and trade facility.
• Real-time market analysis and charting tools.
6. PIS Permission Certificate
PIS permission from SEBI is a necessary document. Your NRI Savings Bank i.e. Axis Bank will help you to obtain PIS permission from SEBI.
Ventura Securities Limited NRI Account Charges:
NRI Account Opening Charges
NRI Account AMC
Equity Delivery Brokerage
Equity Futures Brokerage
Equity Options Brokerage
Documents required to open an NRI account on Ventura Securities Limited:
An NRI should have following documents to attach with the application form to open a NRI account . Application form is available in the official website of Ventura Securities Limited.
1. PAN card – 3 copies.
2. Latest passport size photograph – 4 photos.
3. NRI bank account with Axis Bank (Cancelled cheque of NRE or NRO Bank Account).
4. PIS Permission letter of SEBI from Axis Bank.
5. VISA – 3 copies.
6. Overseas address proof : Driving licence / utility bills / rent agreement / bank statement (not more than 2 months old) / foreign passport – 3 copies.
7. For Indian Passport holders : Valid place of birth in India, Valid passport and Visa (work/student/employment/resident permit etc).
8. For Foreign Passport holders : Valid passport, valid place of birth as India in the foreign passport or copy of PIO / OCI card.
9. Overseas bank statement / credit card statement (Original and not more than 3 months old).
Note: All the above copies of the documents should be self-attested by the individual and overseas banker of the country,
Ventura Securities Limited NRI Account Opening Process:
After getting NRI Savings Bank Account with Axis bank, Custodial Account and PIS permission letter from SEBI, you can open NRI Account on Ventura Securities Limited by following given below steps:
• Open official website ‘ventura1.com’.
• Click on ‘NRI Desk’ available in the home page.
• Click on ‘Open NRI account’ tab.
• Fill all the details and sales representative will send you account opening forms with instructions in your email id.
• Take a print out and enter all the required details with your signature.
• Send the application form along with all the required documents to the Mumbai office of Ventura Securities Limited.
Ventura Securities Limited NRI Mutual Fund:
Ventura Securities Limited provide the facility for NRI investors to invest in various Mutual Fund schemes. Some important features are as follows.
• The Canada and US based NRIs can invest only in 8 AMCs : SBI Mutual Fund, ICICI Prudential AMC, UTI Mutual Fund, Sundaram Mutual Fund, L&T Mutual Fund, PPFAS Mutual Fund, DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund and Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
• Invest via Lump sum or SIP.
• Ventura Securities Limited offers mutual fund services through its website ‘ventura1.com’ and mobile application ‘Ventura Wealth’. By using website and mobile application, any NRI can track MF performance, fund compare, fund ranking etc.
• Enables you to analyse and monitor the mutual funds online.
Ventura Securities Limited NRI Mutual Fund Account Brokerage:
Equity – Tax Planning
Debt – Liquid Funds
Ventura Securities Limited NRI Trading Software:
Ventura Securities Limited offers trading software to NRIs investor which is same for resident Indians and NRIs. You can trade and analyse by using software.
1. Ventura Pointer (Browser-based trading website).
2. Ventura Wealth (Smartphone-based trading application).
3. Ventura Pointer (Installable Trading Terminal).
Ventura Securities Limited NRI Customer Care:
You can contact Ventura Securities Limited customer care executive via mobile number and email id.
Phone no.- +91-22-67547000, +91-22-66227156, +91-22-677475
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Ventura Securities does not offer algo trading on its platform .
Any NRI can contact us via below contact details: Phone number - +91 22 6622 7156 / 6774 7519 Email ID – email@example.com
Once in a period of 30/90 days as per the preference of the client.
No, Ventura Securities does not charge any extra brokerage on cancelling and modifying an order. Transparency is the key quality of Ventura Securities.
Ventura Securities offer following products to NRIs: • Equity trading in BSE & NSE (Delivery based) • Trade in F&O segment • Direct Mutual Fund • Bonds
No, you cannot place After Market Order (AMO) on Ventura Securities.
Yes, you can contact via toll free no. of Ventura Securities and ask for company’s representative to visit at your place.
Before 3.15 pm, you need to clear all your MIS positions to avoid the auto square off charges.
On a repatriable basis, for investing in equity delivery, NRIs can link their trading accounts with Axis bank only while on a non-repatriable basis, for investing in derivative segment, NRIs can link with any bank with us.
It is totally free; you don’t need to pay single penny for opening of demat and trading account on Ventura Securities.
Ventura Securities is equipped with many unique features such as free demat & trading account opening, variable brokerage in every segment, zero clearing charges, online account opening facility, trading software & tools etc.
No, Ventura Securities only offers 2-in-1 account on its platform.
Ventura Securities offers online IPO application facility on its platform. You can apply for an IPO by using Ventura Securities website and mobile application.
Yes, any NRI around the world can invest in Indian stock market by using Ventura Securities platform.
Yes, Ventura Securities offers free call and trade facility i.e. you don’t need to pay any amount of money for call and trade facility.
Any NRI/PIO are allowed to open only one account with the designated bank (Preferred bank - Axis bank ) in a prescribed format for PIS account. After that, bank will assist you on taking PIS approval from SEBI.