Ventura Securities Demat Account Opening Charges and Details
An investor who does not have proper investment objectives is just like a traveller without destination. One should analyse the market trend and observe the condition of stocks and companies. With the help of proper technical analysis, one can book maximum profit from the stock market. In this way, it is very necessary to choose a simple, transparent and diverse platform through which one can invest in multiple financial segments. Ventura Securities Limited is the one-stop solution for all your trading needs, incorporated in 1994 as a full-service broker of India. Ventura Securities Limited is a SEBI registered broker and offers to invest in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual fund and IPO. Ventura Securities Limited provide the facility to any Non-resident Indians (NRIs) to invest in Indian share market through its platform. Ventura Securities Limited offers leverage and margin exposure up to 6x to trade in intraday segment which is quite beneficial for beginners and experienced traders. As the depositary participant of NSDL, it provides free demat and trading account opening services on its platform.
Ventura Securities Limited offers many trading software and mobile application through which you can place your order from any place across India. Ventura Securities Limited is one of the trader’s first choice because of its transparent policy and ultra-modern features through which any trader can enhance their assets easily.
Ventura Securities Limited Demat Account:
As a depositary participant of NSDL, Ventura Securities provides depositary services on its platform. Ventura Securities Limited offers 2-in-1 account to all traders/investors. With the help of Ventura Securities Limited demat account, you can trade/invest in equity, derivative, currency, mutual funds and commodity. Demat account is just like a bank account, it is used to hold securities in dematerialized form though which you can trade and invest in national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX. Ventura Securities Limited provides the facility to open demat account via both online and offline method by following some simple steps.
Online Account Opening on Ventura Securities Limited:
Ventura Securities Limited offers you to open online demat account in less than 10 minutes by following below steps:
• Visit ‘ventura1.com’ or download the mobile application ‘Ventura Wealth’.
• Click, open an account online.
• Enter your name, email id, mobile number, state and city.
• Verify the OTP received in your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• Upload the the required documents in the given tab.
• Next and final step is E-sign process in which you need to validate the OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After complete document verification, you will get a SMS or mail in your email id.
• Now, you can start trading in the stock market.
Offline Account Opening on Ventura Securities Limited:
You can also open offline account on Ventura Securities Limited by following some simple steps:
• Visit the official website of Ventura Securities Limited and register your details like name, phone number etc or you can call on the toll-free number of Ventura Securities Limited to take the help and also you can ask for sale representative for the personal visit at your place.
• Sales representative will call you and provide you KYC form in your email id or you can also get it by visiting the nearby branch or sub broker’s office.
• Take a print out of the KYC form provided by company’s representative.
• Enter the required details in the form with your signature, passport size photograph and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• You need to courier all the documents along with KYC form to the registered address or submit it to the nearby branch office.
On a repatriable basis, for investing in equity delivery, NRIs can link their trading accounts with Axis bank only while on a non-repatriable basis, for investing in derivative segment, NRIs can link with any bank with us.
Ventura Securities is equipped with many unique features such as free demat & trading account opening, variable brokerage in every segment, zero clearing charges, online account opening facility, trading software & tools etc.
Any NRI/PIO are allowed to open only one account with the designated bank (Preferred bank - Axis bank ) in a prescribed format for PIS account. After that, bank will assist you on taking PIS approval from SEBI.