- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Ventura Mobile App Review - Features, Demo, Download
Ventura Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Ventura Securities Limited Mobile App Review - Features, Demo, Download
There is no need to be smarter than the rest, only we need to be more disciplined than the rest. Discipline and patience are the key qualities of successful investors. Ventura Securities is a robust and transparent platform for the investment which is equipped with global features and provides world-class opportunity with many options of investment. Ventura Securities is a world-wide famous platform established in 1994 as a full-service broker of Indian brokerage industry. Ventura Securities brokerage charges are quite low as compared to other full-service broker to trade in various segments such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual funds and IPO. Ventura Securities facilitate you to invest in NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX. As a SEBI registered and depositary member of NSDL, it offers free trading and demat account opening and lifetime zero AMC for all the resident Indians.
This full-service broker is the one-stop solution for all your investment needs. Ventura Securities offers margin/exposure up to 6x leverage for equity intraday trading in more than 200+ stocks which is quite high as compared to many other full-service brokers. Ventura Securities offers many software and technical tools to resident Indians and Non-resident Indians (NRIs) so that you can invest and analyse easily. Ventura Securities has already marked its presence in more than 200+ cities with 500+ business partners across India.
Ventura Securities Limited Mobile-based Trading Software:
Ventura Securities Limited offers ultra-fast and modern trading software to their clients. .
1. Ventura Wealth (Mobile-based Trading App).
2. Ventura Commodities (Mobile-based app for commodities only).
1. Ventura Wealth (Mobile-based Trading App):
Ventura Securities Limited offers ‘Ventura Wealth’ which is a smartphone-based application through which you can trade from any place and access the charts, technical indicators, technical analysis tools, create your own watchlist and much more. Ventura Wealth app is available for android and IOS users respectively on Google play store and App store. Key Features of Ventura Wealth application are as follows:
• Real-time market data
• Allows you to invest/trade in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual fund and F&O.
• Online IPO application facility.
• Instant fund transfer, transfer funds and cancel / modify / update / execute orders in just a click.
• Allows you to check total margin, ledger and the day’s net position.
• Alert facility.
• Precise charting tools, spot market trends and 100+ market indicators.
• Ultra-fast, hassle-free and user-friendly mobile application.
• Trade from any place across the world.
• This app allows you to track the portfolio and holdings with ease.
• You can easily download Ventura Wealth Mobile app from Google play store and App store available respectively for Android and iPhone / iPad users.
2. Ventura Commodities (Mobile-based Commodity Trading Software):
Ventura Commodities is a mobile-based trading platform available for all the traders trading in commodities. This ultra-fast mobile application allows you to trade, check margin status, account details, order modification and every information related to any type of commodity. This app has inbuilt customizable market watchlist, real-time charts, technical analysis tools and much more.
• Access to market watch section to track the performance of commodities.
• Alerts and notification facility.
• Customisable multiple watchlist and technical indicators.
• Provide the information about the top traded, best movers and worst movers across MCX and NCDEX.
• Free download as it is available in Google Play Store & App Store respectively for android and IOS users.
• User-friendly and clean user interface.
• Customisable order preferences, display, market status, columns available at setting option.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Ventura Securities does not offer algo trading on its platform .
Any NRI can contact us via below contact details: Phone number - +91 22 6622 7156 / 6774 7519 Email ID – email@example.com
Once in a period of 30/90 days as per the preference of the client.
No, Ventura Securities does not charge any extra brokerage on cancelling and modifying an order. Transparency is the key quality of Ventura Securities.
Ventura Securities offer following products to NRIs: • Equity trading in BSE & NSE (Delivery based) • Trade in F&O segment • Direct Mutual Fund • Bonds
No, you cannot place After Market Order (AMO) on Ventura Securities.
Yes, you can contact via toll free no. of Ventura Securities and ask for company’s representative to visit at your place.
Before 3.15 pm, you need to clear all your MIS positions to avoid the auto square off charges.
On a repatriable basis, for investing in equity delivery, NRIs can link their trading accounts with Axis bank only while on a non-repatriable basis, for investing in derivative segment, NRIs can link with any bank with us.
It is totally free; you don’t need to pay single penny for opening of demat and trading account on Ventura Securities.
Ventura Securities is equipped with many unique features such as free demat & trading account opening, variable brokerage in every segment, zero clearing charges, online account opening facility, trading software & tools etc.
No, Ventura Securities only offers 2-in-1 account on its platform.
Ventura Securities offers online IPO application facility on its platform. You can apply for an IPO by using Ventura Securities website and mobile application.
Yes, any NRI around the world can invest in Indian stock market by using Ventura Securities platform.
Yes, Ventura Securities offers free call and trade facility i.e. you don’t need to pay any amount of money for call and trade facility.
Any NRI/PIO are allowed to open only one account with the designated bank (Preferred bank - Axis bank ) in a prescribed format for PIS account. After that, bank will assist you on taking PIS approval from SEBI.