Ventura Online Account Open | Process, Forms, Details and Fees
Ventura Securities Limited Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
‘Kyon Ki Bhaiya, Sbse Bada Rupaiya’ is the tagline of Ventura Securities Limited which is working with a vision to bring an unmatched trading experience for you through which any trader can enhance the assets with the help of modern technology introduced by the company and low brokerage charges which proved as a game changer for the Ventura Securities Limited and in a very short span of time, Ventura Securities Limited become one of the best brands of stock broking industry. It was established in 1994 as a SEBI registered full-service broker. Ventura Securities is now present in 300+ cities with active client base of 100000+ clients. Ventura Securities Limited offers to invest in country’s national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in almost every segment such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity and mutual funds. Ventura Securities Limited is a depositary participant of NSDL and offers free demat and trading account for resident Indians.
Ventura Securities provide the facility to NRIs around the world to open an NRI account to trade in Indian share market. Ventura Securities Limited offers many trading software and tools such as Ventura Pointer, Ventura Wealth and web-based platform. The charges applied by the broker during account opening is refundable.
Ventura Securities Limited Account Opening:
Ventura Securities Limited offers 3 method by which you can open an account on Ventura Securities Limited, you can choose any procedure, 3 types are as follows:
1. Online Account Opening:
Ventura Securities Limited provides the facility to open online account in just few minutes. All you need to visit ‘ventura1.com’ and click on ‘Open an account online’ then fill your personal details, name, email id, phone number, upload the scanned copies of original documents and start trading.
2. Get a call Back:
In this process, you need to visit Ventura Securities Limited website and under ‘contact us’ section, fill the form with name, email id, mobile number, state and city. Sales representative of the company will call you and assist you on account opening process. You can also ask for personal visit of sales representative at your home or office.
3. Visit Branch Office:
You can also locate the nearby branch available at your city by visiting the official website ‘ventura1.com’. After that, you can visit the nearby branch or subbroker office. The company’s representative will assist you on account opening process as well as he/she will provide you detailed demo of Ventura Pointer (Trading software) and Ventura Wealth (Mobile App).
Ventura Securities Limited Account Opening Charges
Ventura Securities Limited does not charge any amount on opening of demat account on its platform.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Documents required to open an account on Ventura Securities Limited:
Following documents are required to attach with the account opening form:
• Scanned copy of Aadhaar card.
• Scanned copy of PAN card.
• Scanned copy of Address proof.
• Signature on a white paper
• Latest 6-month bank statement.
• Passport size photograph (Scanned copy for online process).
• Cancelled cheque
• Income proof (Optional – For derivative segment only).
Procedure to open an account at Ventura Securities Limited:
Ventura Securities offers both online and offline method to open an account.
Online Account Opening on Ventura Securities Limited:
Ventura Securities Limited offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website ‘ventura1.com’ and click ‘open an account online’ or download the mobile application ‘Ventura Wealth’.
• Click, open an account.
• Register your mobile number.
• Validate the OTP received in your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• Upload the scanned copies of the original documents in the given tab.
• After uploading all the required documents, E-sign process will take place in which you need to enter the OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After complete document verification, you will receive a SMS or mail in your email id.
• Now, you can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Ventura Securities Limited:
You can also open offline account on Ventura Securities Limited by following some simple steps:
• Visit the official website of Ventura Securities Limited and register your details like name, phone number etc or you can call on the toll-free number of Ventura Securities Limited. You can also ask for the personal visit of sales representative at your preferred place.
• Sales representative will call you and provide you KYC form in your email id.
• You can also download the account opening form available under the ‘Download’ section under the ‘equity’ section of the website.
• Take a print out of the KYC form.
• Fill that form with your signature, passport size photograph and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• You need to courier all the documents along with KYC form to the registered address or submit it to the branch office.
Ventura Securities Limited Account Closure form:
If you are not trading in share market and still paying AMC then you can close your account by downloading the account closure form available at NSDL website or you can call Ventura Securities on 022-67547000 to request the broker to send you Ventura Securities Account Closure Form in your mail id. Take a print out of the form, fill all the details, signature and courier it to the registered address or submit it to the nearby office. Once, the company will receive your form then within 7-10 working days, your account will get closed.
Before account closure request, you need to take care of below points:
• Move your holdings or transfer it to another demat account.
• Need to close all your F&O positions.
• Need to clear all your dues with the broker.
Comments for Ventura Online Account Open | Process, Forms, Details and Fees
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Ventura Securities does not offer algo trading on its platform .
Any NRI can contact us via below contact details: Phone number - +91 22 6622 7156 / 6774 7519 Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Once in a period of 30/90 days as per the preference of the client.
No, Ventura Securities does not charge any extra brokerage on cancelling and modifying an order. Transparency is the key quality of Ventura Securities.
Ventura Securities offer following products to NRIs: • Equity trading in BSE & NSE (Delivery based) • Trade in F&O segment • Direct Mutual Fund • Bonds
No, you cannot place After Market Order (AMO) on Ventura Securities.
Yes, you can contact via toll free no. of Ventura Securities and ask for company’s representative to visit at your place.
Before 3.15 pm, you need to clear all your MIS positions to avoid the auto square off charges.
On a repatriable basis, for investing in equity delivery, NRIs can link their trading accounts with Axis bank only while on a non-repatriable basis, for investing in derivative segment, NRIs can link with any bank with us.
It is totally free; you don’t need to pay single penny for opening of demat and trading account on Ventura Securities.
Ventura Securities is equipped with many unique features such as free demat & trading account opening, variable brokerage in every segment, zero clearing charges, online account opening facility, trading software & tools etc.
No, Ventura Securities only offers 2-in-1 account on its platform.
Ventura Securities offers online IPO application facility on its platform. You can apply for an IPO by using Ventura Securities website and mobile application.
Yes, any NRI around the world can invest in Indian stock market by using Ventura Securities platform.
Yes, Ventura Securities offers free call and trade facility i.e. you don’t need to pay any amount of money for call and trade facility.
Any NRI/PIO are allowed to open only one account with the designated bank (Preferred bank - Axis bank ) in a prescribed format for PIS account. After that, bank will assist you on taking PIS approval from SEBI.