Tradejini Demat Account Opening Charges and Details
Incorporated on 2012 by Mr. Kishore Kumar J and Mr. Dinesh Kumar M which have the combined experience of 60 years of stock broking industry. Tradejini is well-known for its world-class services in affordable price. Tradejini is a SEBI registered broker and allows you to trade/invest in BSE, NSE, MCX and MCX-SX. Through online trading account India can invest/trade in equity, derivative, currency, commodity andmutual fundthrough this platform.
Currently, online IPO investment and demat 3 in 1 account facility is not available on this platform but you can invest via net banking of your bank account and Tradejini demat account will hold your allotted demat stock. NRI demat account in India is popular for its low brokerage and open a demat account in India to trade in various segment and also for opening demat account in India for NRI.
• Options – Equity / Currency: Rs.20 per executed order.
• Delivery – Equity: Rs.20 per executed order or 0.1% of turnover whichever is lower.
• Intraday – Equity: Rs.20 per executed order or 0.05% of turnover whichever is lower.
Tradejini Demat Account Opening Charge
Tradejini aims to provide you every modern service in a very affordable price, you don’t need to pay any amount on opening of demat account.
Demat Account Opening Charges
Tradejini Demat Account Charges
There are various India demat account transaction charges such as demat trade charges, custody charges, pledge request charges and much more in the list.
Life Time Maintenance Charges
Rs.1999 + service tax
Account Maintenance Charges
Rs.300 + service tax
Stamp Charges payable upfront
Transaction Charges (Market Trades)
Rs.9 + Rs. 5.50 (CDSL charges)
Transaction Charges (Off Market Trades)
0.03% or Rs.15 whichever is higher
Demat (Per certificate)
Rs.2 + Rs.50 as courier charges
Remat (Per ISIN)
Rs.15 + Rs.10 for every 100 shares or flat fee of 10% whichever is higher
Rs.20 + Rs.12 per request
Rs.20 + Rs.12 per request
Rs.50 (Courier charges)
Cheque Dishonour charges
Rs.350 per instance
Rs.50 per ISIN
Modification in CML
Rs.25 per request
First delivery instruction book
Free (10 leaves)
Every additional booklet (10 leaves)
Rs.50 courier charges
Transfer through ‘easiest’ online
Rs.50 per request
Rs.50 per request upto 10 pages. Every additional page at Rs.5 + Rs.50 courier charges.
As a depositary participant of CDSL, Tradejini offers 100% paperless demat and trading account on its platform. Tradejini’s vision is to provide you every modern service in a very affordable price so that you can increase your earning drastically. trading demat account free offers many freetrading softwareand tools on its platform such as:
• Omnesys Nest
• NSE Now
• Now Mobile App
• Brokerage calculator
• Margin calculator
• Options calculator
• Referral calculator.
Online demat account India & its types
Demat account is the short name of Dematerialisation account. a demat account is used to hold your securities, stocks, government securities, mutual funds, insurance, shares and ETFs in an electronic form by removing the hassles of physical handling and maintenance of paper shares. Usually, you open a demat account with any broker but actually you are opening with National Securities Depositary Limited (NSDL) and Central Depositary Services Limited (CDSL) and broker acts as a mediator between customer and CDSL & NSDL. Tradejini also offers facility of demat account in India for NRI.
Generally, there are 3 types of demat account in India:
1. Regular Demat Account – This type of demat account is for residing Indian citizens of the country.
2. Repatriable Demat Account – This type of demat account is for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) through which any NRI can transfer money abroad but it needs to link with NRE Bank account.
3. Non-Repatriable Demat Account – This kind of demat account is also for NRIs but it does not allow to transfer money abroad. It needs to linked with NRO Bank account.
Tradejini Demat Account
As a depositary participant of CDSL, Tradejini offers depositary services on its platform. It provides 2-in-1 account to all traders/investors. Trading demat account free acts as a mediator between the customer and CDSL. Online demat trading account opening process is easy and simple and it is used for buying and selling of shares that’s why demat account is accompanied by trading accounts. With the help of Tradejini demat account, you can trade/invest in equity, derivative, currency, mutual funds and commodity. Now demat account for NRI in India or demat account USA is also facilitate by the broker.
Tradejini Securities DP Membership ID
• CDLS – IN – DP – CDSL – 681 – 2013
How to open demat account in India online?
Opening a trade account is became easy now, you need to follow some of the simple steps.
Step 1 – Go to Tradejini account opening portal and fill the Details and Submit the Demat Account Opening Form.
Step 2 - Submit all required Documents for Opening Demat Account.
Step 3 - Complete E-KYC Process and Receive Demat Account Number.
How to change demat account to NRI?
1. A resident Tradejini demat account online can be converted into an NRO demat account as long as you have an NRO Saving Bank Account.
2. A resident Tradejini trading account cannot be converted into an NRI trading account. An NRI customer has to close the resident trading account and open a new NRI trading account.
Why to choose Tradejini to open Demat Account?
• Online investment facility in equity, derivative, currency, commodity and mutual fund.
Kindly follow the below steps:
• One can call us at +91-80-40204020 or submit a request at firstname.lastname@example.org for the procurement of client master report (CMR) from Tradejini.
• Post procuring the report, submit it to the other broker from whom you intend to transfer the stock along with a Delivery Instruction Slip (DIS).
• Kindly procure a delivery instruction slip (DIS) from the other broker, fill and submit it to the same broker.
• DIS is a document instructing a broker to initiate transfer of shares from current demat to another demat account.
• On receiving CMR & DIS, other broker will transfer the securities to Tradejini demat account.
• CMR includes following documents – Bank details, client name, date of birth, depositary participant client id, depositary participant id, email id, mobile number, nominee details, permanent and communication address.