Profitmart IPO Review
ProfitMart Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Profitmart IPO Review
Profitmart Securities Private Limited is a broking house established in 2010. It focuses on improving the customer’s profit with its best products, services and technology. It was formerly known as M3Multiple Securities Brokers Private Limited. With Profitmart, the customer can trade in Equity, F&O, Currency and Commodities.
Profitmart is officially a member of the BSE, NSE and Commodity Exchange MCX. The firm is registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL. It is among the fastest expanding broking houses in India. It provides modern and useful trading platforms for free services to its customer base and also provides expert advisory via telegram or WhatsApp. Its offering includes Equity Trading, Commodities, Portfolio Management Services, Mutual Funds, Depository Services and Investment Advisory.
The organisation works as a franchise broking business with the sub brokers. It has local camps and bases in the form of franchise to increase its local visibility and add on to its client’s base. The firm focuses on providing active support to the sub brokers in client acquisition, product training and business development.
It also provides IPO services to avail maximum benefits of the share market. Here are some key points to keep in mind at the time of applying in an IPO.
1. An individual needs to create a UPI Id before he/she applies in an IPO. The UPI Id can be created by using the BHIM App. This can easily be created by using the mobile banking application of any bank wherever you hold an account.
2. For the successful placement of the IPO Bid, you are required to approve the UPI payment sent on your BHIM or banking application.
3. The IPO investment amount will remain blocked until the IPO allotment is done. The amount will be debited if you have allotted IPO shares else the amount will be unblocked.
4. The allotted shares will be credited to your Profitmart Demat account. The shares can be easily traded from the listing day.
Subscribe to Profitmart IPOs
In order to subscribe to the Profitmart IPO, follow the steps below:
1. Create a UPI Id with any of the IPO enabled BHIM UPI apps.
2. Enter UPI Id on IPO application.
3. Check the notification you received on your BHIM UPI app and approve it.
4. Check the application details and proceed.
5. Enter the UPI PIN to approve the mandate block.
6. In the last step, a confirmation screen will appear showing that your transaction is confirmed.
Apply for an IPO in Profitmart
IPO stands for Initial Public Offering. It’s a process by which any private limited company becomes a public limited company. Through an IPO a company gets listed in the stock market for the first time. Company offers IPO to trade their shares directly to the investors. To apply for an IPO in Profitmart, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Log in to your ‘Profitmart account’.
2. Click on ‘Apply for an IPO’.
3. Select for an IPO you wish to apply.
4. Enter your UPI ID.
5. Enter the bid price, cut off price etc.
6. Click on submit.
7. Accept the authorization request that you will receive shortly on your UPI app by entering your UPI Pin.
After accepting an authorization request, the selected Bid price money will freeze in the bank account.
• If you receive full shares on IPO allotment, then that freeze money will be deducted from your bank account and shares will be transferred to your Demat account.
• If you don’t get any share on IPO allotment, then the freeze money will be released to you.
• If you get partial shares on IPO allotment, then those partial shares will get transferred to the Demat account and remaining freeze money will be released to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Profitmart provides around 1-2 calls in a month (minimum of 20 calls in a year). However, it is not predetermined every month and it looks at the opportunities ideally when the market offers good value.
Fees once paid are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The customer can invest with the starting capital of ₹2 to ₹3 lacs for investing in profitmart’s investment calls.
The customer cannot have multiple demat and trading account with a single stock broker.
Profitmart services are not suitable for the investors or traders who consider 1 to 3 years as a very long time for investment or for the people who consider investing as gambling or for a person who is a compulsive trader or investor.
Yes, the normal stock market timings in India are between 9:15 AM to 03:30 PM.
The opening of demat account is very easy as it is a complete paperless and that can be done online. As the demat account does not require any physical documentation. Profitmart is one of the best platforms that you can trust and rely to open a demat account in order to avail advanced trading technology.
Benefits of holding demat account with Profitmart are: • Fastest account opening process. • Attractive brokerage. • Highest leverage. • Advanced mobile trading application. • Advanced Algo trading.
You will receive a WhatsApp message on an email given to Profitmart and an SMS stating that a new investment call has been generated.
You can place trades through us via offline (through the dealer provided to you) or online (By logging into the online products offered by Profitmart).
Profitmart gives a margin ranging from 2X to 20X times.
Yes, As Profitmart suggests to buy a stock it will also suggest to exit the stock either partially or fully based on some events that materially impact its financial performance.
Yes, you can take delivery in selected commodities i.e. Agri, Gold and Silver.
It is an emerging broking house in India that offers various diversified investment options like Equities, Derivatives, Currency, Commodities, IPO, Mutual funds and Real estate.
Profitmart endeavor to provide returns that are significantly higher than overall market returns but cannot guarantee returns as equity returns are lumpy and give attractive returns via other asset classes.
It offers a margin for 3X for Options.
Equity, Commodity and Currency account can be opened with Profitmart.
Traditionally, the indices have been used as information sources. By looking at an index you get to know how the market is faring. The information aspect also figures in myriad applications of stock market indices in economic research.
Once the payment is verified from Profitmart’s bank account, the subscriber will require to complete the KYC and Risk Profile Questionnaire (as mandated by SEBI). Post this verification your account will be active.
Yes, we provide updates on all the stocks suggested by us. Profitmart ensure that there is a regular follow up on the companies tracked by it and which it shares to its subscribers by email.
In order to subscribe to Profitmart services, visit to the products button on the home page that contains all the product and pricing details of its Fundamental Advisory Products, Workshops and Portfolio Advisory Services.