- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Profitmart Margin/Exposure Limit for Intraday and Futures
ProfitMart Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Profitmart Margin/Exposure Limit for Intraday and Futures
Profitmart is a full-service discount stock broker that came into existence in the year 2010. Before 2010, the firm operated under the name of M3Multiple Securities Brokers Private Limited.
This stock broker provides products and services that include trading in equities with the best technology, research, access and ease. The firm focuses on helping the clients to make the correct choice as to when, where and how to invest. It provides both the offline and online reach and delivery model for equity trading. The customers can also trade in commodities by its own research and Knowledge.
Up to 15X (Time Leverage)
Up to 4X
Up to 2X (Trading Margin)
Up to 2X (Trading Exposure)
Up to 2X (Trading Leverage)
Up to 4X
Up to 3X
Profitmart Margin/Exposure Limit
The table below shows the Margin that Profitmart provides under various segments:
The Margin/Exposure limit for various segments are explained in detail below:
1. Equity Intraday Margin- The firm avails the customer with the attractive margins or exposures in Equity Intraday Cash. The firm provides a margin of up to 20X times on Equity Intraday Trading.
2. Equity Delivery Margin- If the customer is willing to trade with Equity delivery then simply, he needs to choose Cash and Carry (CNC). The demat account gets delivered with the shares as soon as the customer buys it. Likewise, if the customer sells then it gets debited from the customer’s demat account. Thus, the firm provides free delivery trading so that the brokerage charge is zero and the margin is 2X times.
3. Equity Future Margin- The Profitmart online Equity Future Intraday Margin is about 10% (5X) leverage based on the stock. In case, the equity future position gets automatically closed then the online team is carried forward for the next trading day with the zero-brokerage charge and 1X times leverage is provided.
Every registered stock broker needs to collect the Total margin (Span + Exposure) for each trading day. This is to be done in order to avoid the penalties for the clients and it is added into the new SEBI rules and regulation.
4. Equity Option Margin- The online margin on Equity Option buying is up to 3X times in Intraday and on selling Equity Options the margin is up to 3X times in Intraday. In case the equity options position is closed automatically by Profitmart then it is to be carried forwarded for the next trading with zero brokerage and 1X time leverage is provided to the customer.
5. Commodity Future Margin- The firm offers 3X times margin leverage for intraday trading of Commodity future. Once the market is closed, Profitmart then automatically stops the position if the customer does not manually lock the position. The total amount will be carried forwarded for the next trading day with Zero brokerage (1X) of span leverage is provided.
6. Commodity Option Margin- The firm offers 3X times margin leverage. Once the market is closed Profitmart automatically stops the position if the clients don’t lock the position manually. The total amount is carried forward for the next trading day with the zero brokerage (1X) of span leverage provided by the stock broker.
7. Currency Future Margin- The firm offers its clients with a margin of up to 5X times. The carry forward margin is completely free of brokerage and the stock broker does not provide any margin that stands to 1X time in the end.
8. Currency Option Margin- It provides a margin of up to 3X times as leverage in the segment of currency options trading. It provides a carry forward margin of 1X time in currency option.
9. BO & CO Margin- The customer can trade on almost every segment like futures, equity, currency and options. He can perform Intraday buy and sell the limit orders with a target and a stop loss. A big advantage of the Bracket Order is that it comes with the auto cancellation and trailing stop losses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Profitmart provides around 1-2 calls in a month (minimum of 20 calls in a year). However, it is not predetermined every month and it looks at the opportunities ideally when the market offers good value.
Fees once paid are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The customer can invest with the starting capital of ₹2 to ₹3 lacs for investing in profitmart’s investment calls.
The customer cannot have multiple demat and trading account with a single stock broker.
Profitmart services are not suitable for the investors or traders who consider 1 to 3 years as a very long time for investment or for the people who consider investing as gambling or for a person who is a compulsive trader or investor.
Yes, the normal stock market timings in India are between 9:15 AM to 03:30 PM.
The opening of demat account is very easy as it is a complete paperless and that can be done online. As the demat account does not require any physical documentation. Profitmart is one of the best platforms that you can trust and rely to open a demat account in order to avail advanced trading technology.
Benefits of holding demat account with Profitmart are: • Fastest account opening process. • Attractive brokerage. • Highest leverage. • Advanced mobile trading application. • Advanced Algo trading.
You will receive a WhatsApp message on an email given to Profitmart and an SMS stating that a new investment call has been generated.
You can place trades through us via offline (through the dealer provided to you) or online (By logging into the online products offered by Profitmart).
Profitmart gives a margin ranging from 2X to 20X times.
Yes, As Profitmart suggests to buy a stock it will also suggest to exit the stock either partially or fully based on some events that materially impact its financial performance.
Yes, you can take delivery in selected commodities i.e. Agri, Gold and Silver.
It is an emerging broking house in India that offers various diversified investment options like Equities, Derivatives, Currency, Commodities, IPO, Mutual funds and Real estate.
Profitmart endeavor to provide returns that are significantly higher than overall market returns but cannot guarantee returns as equity returns are lumpy and give attractive returns via other asset classes.
It offers a margin for 3X for Options.
Equity, Commodity and Currency account can be opened with Profitmart.
Traditionally, the indices have been used as information sources. By looking at an index you get to know how the market is faring. The information aspect also figures in myriad applications of stock market indices in economic research.
Once the payment is verified from Profitmart’s bank account, the subscriber will require to complete the KYC and Risk Profile Questionnaire (as mandated by SEBI). Post this verification your account will be active.
Yes, we provide updates on all the stocks suggested by us. Profitmart ensure that there is a regular follow up on the companies tracked by it and which it shares to its subscribers by email.
In order to subscribe to Profitmart services, visit to the products button on the home page that contains all the product and pricing details of its Fundamental Advisory Products, Workshops and Portfolio Advisory Services.