IIFL Securities Account Opening | Process, Documents and Charges
IIFL Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
IIFL Securities is a part of IIFL Group and was incorporated in 1995. IIFL is among the largest independent full-service stock broker house that serves various retail and institutional clients. The IIFL group is the leading financial service provider in that provides a broad range of services.
The full-service stock broker provides an online trading and research-based advisory services for the complete range of financial products that includes Stocks, Derivatives, Commodities, Insurance, FDs, Loans, IPO and Bonds etc. IIFL free demat account facility is available to make trading easy for beginners.
In this article we will read about IIFL bank account change online and IIFL update bank account and IIFL account opening rm login.
IIFL account opening charges
IIFL securities (full-service) has a broad network across India. Its branches are spread across all the major cities and states. It is very famous among the retail investors and the traders for their personalized services by taking the help of Relationship Manager and the branches.
The Unique Offering of IIFL is the Equity or Commodity Broker and Research. IIFL was initially introduced as the retail broking firm and launched its 5paisa trading solution or platform. Its 5paisa firm provided the discount brokerage charges in the stock broking industry and also has given freedom to make the transactions by several traditional ways. You can do your IIFL demat account login with your login credentials.
IIFL account opening documents
IIFL demat account documents required to open a demat account are:
1. Pan card.
2. Address Proof (Voter ID /Aadhar Card /Driving License /Passport /Utility bills)
3. Bank account proof (Bank passbook/ Latest bank statement/ Cancelled Cheque)
4. Income proof (Latest Salary Slip, Income Tax Return for currency and derivative segment)
5. Passport Size Photographs.
IIFL demat account maintenance charges is zero for first year and iifl account opening charges is also zero.
IIFL account opening procedure (IIFL demat account plans)
IIFL account opening charges is zero for IIFL account opening form you can contact to IIFL trading account customer care you can follow IIFL account opening process in two ways:
The best method to open an account with IIFL is to request a call back from the IIFL representative. After the submission of request, a person from the nearby IIFL Branch will call you and guide you for the further process.
2. IIFL account open account online:
The customer can open IIFL account opening online instantly. The condition is that the customer’s current phone number should be linked with the Aadhar card. This procedure is very simple and completely online.
Follow the below steps to open an account online:
1. Visit official website of ‘IIFL securities.
2. Click on ‘Register’ after filling the personal information such as name, email id and mobile number.
3. Enter the personal details such as PAN Number, DOB and Aadhar Number.
4. You will receive an OTP on your mobile number and an OTP on your email ID. Click on the link and enter OTP.
5. Fill all the required details i.e. Address and Bank details.
6. Upload scanned copies of required documents.
7. Choose a brokerage plan that suits you best and click on “Submit”.
IIFL account opening time is next 24 hours after validating the information and documents. The customers will receive a mail once their IIFL account verification is done. IIFL login registration process is easy and simple.
IIFL account open benefits
IIFL securities account opening provides a number of benefits to its users, given below:
1. IIFL securities account opening charges are zero.
2. IIFL account statement provides access to financial data and research reports to make your trading decision more selective.
3. IIFL securities demat account provides three types of brokerages plans i.e. Investor Plan, Premium Plan and Super Trader Plan. You can choose the one that suits you best.
4. IIFL has 4000 branches all over the India so that you can get guidance or assistance whenever and wherever required.
5. IIFL trading account review provides an advanced online trading and investing platform for fast and seamless experience.
IIFL demat account password reset
For IIFL login forgot password follow the below mention steps:
1. Go to IIFL website and click on Login to trade
2. Click on Forgot Password and enter the mandatory fields and click on "ok"
3. You will receive the password on your registered mobile number.
4. On receipt of the password, you can login to the terminal and can change the password within 72 hours or else the same will be expired automatically.
5. Date of Birth is not the mandatory.
6. Password expires after every 90 days you can change later.
7. Alternatively, you can also reset the password by giving a miss call from your registered mobile on 9015457860.
How to activate IIFL dormant account online?
IIFL dormant account activation and IIFL account marked dormant process is simple and easy. For IIFL dormant account activation and IIFL account dormant and IIFL account open marked dormant or IIFL dormant account activation online follow the below mention steps:
1. Login to IIFL website
2. Go to My account Tab
3. Go to profile
4. Click on my details
5. Fill personal details
6. Update the latest income, occupation and FATCA declaration
After accepting, kindly re-login and accept consent and click on submit. And iifl account modification form can be downloaded from
How to add bank account in IIFL?
If your registered IIFL account open email id is active, then we request you to send an email from your registered IIFL account open email id at email@example.com and send the required scanned documents and scanned self-attested Change in Bank details form. Or you can Visit IIFL website to download the form.
How to add nominee in IIFL account online or how to change bank account in IIFL?
You can download IIFL bank account change form or we request you to follow the below mentioned steps to change/update the nominee for CDSL account:
1. Submit duly filled and signed by account holder Nomination form.
2. Complete nominee details should be mentioned along with client id.
3. Submit Identity Proof of Nominee (PAN with photograph mandatory).
4. Submit Address Proof of Nominee.
5. You need to attach nominee's photograph signed across the photograph by nominee.
6. Submit required documents at the below address:
IIFL House, Sun Infotech Park,
Road No. 16V, Plot No. B-23,
Frequently Asked Questions
Brokerage charges of IIFL starts form ₹20 per executed order depending upon the segment.
Brokerage charges for IIFL securities depends upon the brokerage plan chosen by you.
Yes, the clients can have two separate trading accounts based on NRE and NRO.
The Headquarters of IIFL are located in India.
The customer can simply submit the documents to their Relationship Manager and the documents must hold a stamp of “Verified with original” and need to have signature of RM or branch manager.
FEMA provisions provides permission to the Indian Companies to issue right or bonus shares to existing non-resident shareholders that is subjected to adherence to sectoral cap as may be applicable.
An entity contracted to keep up the record of the owners of the stocks and the bonds that are issued by the company.
IIFL broking firm brokerage charges starts from ₹20 per executed orders.
• A Resident Indian Individual Account. • HUF Account. • Partnership Firm Account. • NRI Account. • Minor Account. • Corporate Account. • Trust Account.
The transfer of securities from the account in one depository to an account in the other depository is termed as an inter-depository transfer.
No, the NRIs are not allowed to make Intraday transactions. They can only trade on delivery basis. Short selling is not allowed.
Rohit Sharma is the brand ambassador of IIFL.
The customer can square off the stocks through Non-POA holding under the holdings section by selecting the stocks you are willing to sell and authorizing the same via T-Pin procedure.
HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, RBL Bank, Federal Bank, State Bank of Mauritius, Yes Bank and Kotak Bank
As SEBI regulates the Stock Market, Forward Markets Commission (FMC) regulates the commodity market.
IIFL sends DP transaction that includes holding, bill statement (monthly) to their registered mail Id.
A Demat and a trading account can be opened with IIFL Securities.
SEBI has assigned DPs in order to determine the value of holding on to the basis of the daily closing price or Net Asset Value of the securities or the units of mutual funds. If the value of your holdings exceeds by the slabs then the DPs are permitted to change the same as they charge non-BSDA regular demat accounts.
Any transaction that involves delivery of securities to a clearing corporation or clearing house for sale of securities done on the stock exchange platform is termed as “On Market Transaction”.
IIFL POA form is signed for the limited purpose. It allows IIFL to perform limited activities in the demat account of a client like the debit of shares from the account. IIFL asks its customers about the Power of Attorney (POA).
CM BP ID stands for Clearing Member Business Partner Id.
You can simply contact the RTA of the company.
An individual needs to submit dematerialization request by sending a duly filled dematerialization request form to the DP along with the certificates of securities to be dematerialized.
The Securities that are held in the depository account can be pledged in order to avail the loan or credit facility. Pledge of Securities in CDSL/NSDL depository requires both the borrower and the lender to have an account within a same depository either in NSDL or CDSL.
The customers will receive SMS on the registered mobile number and a welcome mail on the registered mail id. He will also receive a welcome letter along with the welcome kit on the registered address. Further, the customers will receive the password on the registered mobile number.
IIFL Securities is among the best brokers in terms of its trading platform like IIFL Markets Mobile app, best research and advisory, complete investment option and the personalized PMS.
Your Relationship Manager will contact you in case there is any kind of rejection.
A minor can be nominated if he submits an Id proof and address of the guardian of the minor nominee shall be provided by the beneficial owner along with the birth certificate of minor.