IIFL Securities is a part of IIFL Group and was incorporated in 1995. It is among the largest independent full-service stock broker house that serves various retail and institutional clients. The IIFL group is the leading financial service provider in that provides a broad range of services. It is the highly recognized brand for the quality of advice, personalized service and the usage of cutting-edge technology.
The full-service stock broker provides an online trading and research-based advisory services for the complete range of financial products that includes Stocks, Derivatives, Commodities, Insurance, FDs, Loans, IPO and Bonds etc.
The full-service broker has a broad network across India. Its branches are spread across all the major cities and states. It is very famous among the retail investors and the traders for their personalized services by taking the help of Relationship Manager and the branches.
The Unique Offering of IIFL is the Equity or Commodity Broker and Research. It was initially introduced as the retail broking firm and launched its 5paisa trading solution or platform. Its 5paisa firm provided the discount brokerage charges in the stock broking industry and also has given freedom to make the transactions by several traditional ways.
IIFL Margin/Exposure Limit
IIFL Securities provide additional margin facility to its customer that allows them to trade multiple times over the funds that are available in their account through an add-on product i.e. IIFL Trader Multiple.
The Profit earned helps in maximizing the profit and minimizing the losses simply by putting a limit order and also stop-loss order at the same time.
IIFL Trader Multiple
This is a margin exposure product from the IIFL that provides the exposure to certain approved NSE Currency Futures, NSE/BSE Cash and NSE futures segment. Each trade needs to be placed with a Stop Loss order.
The IIFL trader multiple provides flexibility to its customers by taking positions in certain stocks and put stop-loss order at the same time to minimize the losses.
The IIFL Trader Multiple Margin Exposure are:
Stop Loss Range
NIFTY 50 Stocks
Features of Trade Multiple
1. This platform allows to take 15 times exposure on the available margin on the certain approved stocks (NIFTY 50) for intra-day with maximum range of 3%.
2. The customers can take an Intra-day position on various stock trader in Futures at just 50% of the required margin, with a maximum SL range of 2.5%.
3. The customers can take 25 times exposure on the Index Future. It means that the customer needs to pay 4% only.
4. For USDINR Contracts, in the currency segment it allows to take a position at only 50% margin (1.19%) whereas the exchange requirement is 2.38% with the maximum SL range of 0.85%.
5. It allows NSE Stock futures of Sensex 30 Scrips with 50% of exchange margin with a maximum SL range of 3%.
Steps to place an order Trader Multiple
1. Login with Trading software i.e. TT Mobile App, TT Web or TT desktop.
2. Select Trader Multiple Order present on the market menu.
3. Accept the terms and conditions to activate the “Trader Multiple” product.
4. Choose the Exchange, scrip and Buy/Sell option.
5. Now, put in the desired quantity i.e. based on the margin available and place the order.
SEBI has assigned DPs in order to determine the value of holding on to the basis of the daily closing price or Net Asset Value of the securities or the units of mutual funds. If the value of your holdings exceeds by the slabs then the DPs are permitted to change the same as they charge non-BSDA regular demat accounts.
IIFL POA form is signed for the limited purpose. It allows IIFL to perform limited activities in the demat account of a client like the debit of shares from the account. IIFL asks its customers about the Power of Attorney (POA).
The Securities that are held in the depository account can be pledged in order to avail the loan or credit facility. Pledge of Securities in CDSL/NSDL depository requires both the borrower and the lender to have an account within a same depository either in NSDL or CDSL.
The customers will receive SMS on the registered mobile number and a welcome mail on the registered mail id. He will also receive a welcome letter along with the welcome kit on the registered address. Further, the customers will receive the password on the registered mobile number.