IIFL Trading Software Review
IIFL Securities Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
IIFL Trading Software Review
IIFL Securities is a part of IIFL Group and was incorporated in 1995. It is among the largest independent full-service stock broker house that serves various retail and institutional clients. The IIFL group is the leading financial service provider in that provides a broad range of services. It is the highly recognized brand for the quality of advice, personalized service and the usage of cutting-edge technology.
The full-service stock broker provides an online trading and research-based advisory services for the complete range of financial products that includes Stocks, Derivatives, Commodities, Insurance, FDs, Loans, IPO and Bonds etc.
The full-service broker has a broad network across India. Its branches are spread across all the major cities and states. It is very famous among the retail investors and the traders for their personalized services by taking the help of Relationship Manager and the branches.
The Unique Offering of IIFL is the Equity or Commodity Broker and Research. It was initially introduced as the retail broking firm and launched its 5paisa trading solution or platform. Its 5paisa firm provided the discount brokerage charges in the stock broking industry and also has given freedom to make the transactions by several traditional ways.
IIFL Trading Software
IIFL provides various excellent online trading software with the purpose of trading under the TT platform. Since the platforms use same back-end then you could easily switch between any of the trading software fluently.
1. IIFL Markets App- It is an online mobile trading application that is build for Android and iOS smartphones. It is among the most popular application software that is used by IIFL customers.
This application is designed and introduced to make trading easy for the customers. They can trade from wherever and whenever they want. It is loaded with multiple rich features like advanced dashboard, a customizable watchlist, stock trading tips, single wise buy or sell, advanced technical charting , price alerts, guest login and the access to real-time stocks.
Features of Markets App:
1. It allows the creation of customized market watchlist.
2. It provides access to Intraday charts and companies list.
3. The customers can place trades for Equity, derivatives, commodity and currency.
4. It has advanced dashboard for the commodities, indices and currencies.
5. It provides a brief and quick view of the top 500 stocks that are selected by the IIFL Research team.
6. It has live trading calls to buy or sell securities.
7. This provides price alert notification for your favourite stocks.
8. It checks and manages your holdings, net position, profit-loss and margin.
2. IIFL TT Web- TT Web is a trading website that can be accessed from any computer or phone by which a web browser can be installed on it. This terminal works on Microsoft IE, Edge as well as Google Chrome browser.
The IIFL TT Web has critical trading tools for the advanced traders. It is a simple user interface that makes it simple for the beginners and casual investors.
3. IIFL Trader Terminal- It is an installable trading software i.e. exe based. This is simply designed for the traders that require faster execution of orders, shortcut keys, advanced charts and the various stock analysis tools. This allows trading across the cash, derivatives, commodities and currencies at NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX. It also allows investment in mutual fund and IPO. It is getting popular each day as it has become a popular trading tool.
Features of IIFL Trader Terminal
1. This tool has one screen for trading in Cash, F&O, MF, IPO, Currency and Commodity.
2. It provides live news, research and various trading tips.
3. To access all the tools shortcut keys provided.
4. It has a customisable view.
5. It provides live chat with customer care.
6. It has an advanced charting tool.
7. It has a single- click access to MTM P/L, Ledger and Depository Statement.
How to download IIFL Trader Terminal ?
IIFL TT Desktop is the exe based installable software for windows. To install TT desktop, steps are mentioned below:
1. Visit the IIFL TT Desktop download.
2. Now, click on the “Download Trader Terminal Desktop” link.
3. After downloading run the software with the admin access on the computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the clients can have two separate trading accounts based on NRE and NRO.
The Headquarters of IIFL are located in India.
The customer can simply submit the documents to their Relationship Manager and the documents must hold a stamp of “Verified with original” and need to have signature of RM or branch manager.
FEMA provisions provides permission to the Indian Companies to issue right or bonus shares to existing non-resident shareholders that is subjected to adherence to sectoral cap as may be applicable.
An entity contracted to keep up the record of the owners of the stocks and the bonds that are issued by the company.
• A Resident Indian Individual Account. • HUF Account. • Partnership Firm Account. • NRI Account. • Minor Account. • Corporate Account. • Trust Account.
The transfer of securities from the account in one depository to an account in the other depository is termed as an inter-depository transfer.
No, the NRIs are not allowed to make Intraday transactions. They can only trade on delivery basis. Short selling is not allowed.
Rohit Sharma is the brand ambassador of IIFL.
The customer can square off the stocks through Non-POA holding under the holdings section by selecting the stocks you are willing to sell and authorizing the same via T-Pin procedure.
HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, RBL Bank, Federal Bank, State Bank of Mauritius, Yes Bank and Kotak Bank
As SEBI regulates the Stock Market, Forward Markets Commission (FMC) regulates the commodity market.
IIFL sends DP transaction that includes holding, bill statement (monthly) to their registered mail Id.
A Demat and a trading account can be opened with IIFL Securities.
SEBI has assigned DPs in order to determine the value of holding on to the basis of the daily closing price or Net Asset Value of the securities or the units of mutual funds. If the value of your holdings exceeds by the slabs then the DPs are permitted to change the same as they charge non-BSDA regular demat accounts.
Any transaction that involves delivery of securities to a clearing corporation or clearing house for sale of securities done on the stock exchange platform is termed as “On Market Transaction”.
IIFL POA form is signed for the limited purpose. It allows IIFL to perform limited activities in the demat account of a client like the debit of shares from the account. IIFL asks its customers about the Power of Attorney (POA).
CM BP ID stands for Clearing Member Business Partner Id.
You can simply contact the RTA of the company.
An individual needs to submit dematerialization request by sending a duly filled dematerialization request form to the DP along with the certificates of securities to be dematerialized.
The Securities that are held in the depository account can be pledged in order to avail the loan or credit facility. Pledge of Securities in CDSL/NSDL depository requires both the borrower and the lender to have an account within a same depository either in NSDL or CDSL.
The customers will receive SMS on the registered mobile number and a welcome mail on the registered mail id. He will also receive a welcome letter along with the welcome kit on the registered address. Further, the customers will receive the password on the registered mobile number.
IIFL Securities is among the best brokers in terms of its trading platform like IIFL Markets Mobile app, best research and advisory, complete investment option and the personalized PMS.
Your Relationship Manager will contact you in case there is any kind of rejection.
A minor can be nominated if he submits an Id proof and address of the guardian of the minor nominee shall be provided by the beneficial owner along with the birth certificate of minor.