IIFL IPO Review
IIFL Securities Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
IIFL IPO Review
IIFL Securities is a part of IIFL Group and was incorporated in 1995. It is among the largest independent full-service stock broker house that serves various retail and institutional clients. The IIFL group is the leading financial service provider in that provides a broad range of services. It is the highly recognised brand for the quality of advice, personalized service and the usage of cutting-edge technology.
The full-service stock broker provides an online trading and research-based advisory services for the complete range of financial products that includes Stocks, Derivatives, Commodities, Insurance, FDs, Loans, IPO and Bonds etc.
IIFL IPO Review
IPO stands for Initial Public Offering. It’s a process by which any private limited company becomes a public limited company. Through IPO a company gets listed in stock market for the first time. Company offers IPO to trade their shares directly to the investors.
IIFL offers an online application that is based on the UPI payment gateway. It is very similar to the IPO application that is offered by almost every broker except the banks that prefer using the ASBA method. Applying in IPO application process is completely online and hassle-free. An individual is just required to enter their UPI Id, the no. of shares and the bid price.
IIFL also provides IPO analysis and expert advice. The online IPO application is available for the retail investors that apply below ₹2 lakhs in an IPO. The application can be used to apply in the HNI and NII categories.
Who can apply for an IPO at IIFL?
1. Anyone who has an IIFL trading or demat account can apply for an IPO at IIFL. You need to login to IIFL trader terminal or IIFL Markets application using your login credentials to apply for an IPO.
2. One must have an UPI ID to apply for an IPO. If you don’t have an UPI ID, just install BHIM app from google play store or apple store and create your UPI ID with the help of BHIM app.
3. One must have enough bank account balance according to the IPO they are applying for as that particular amount gets blocked by bank for IPO.
Apply in an IIFL IPO Online
An individual can apply in an IPO by using the IIFL trading website or the IIFL Markets Mobile app. The procedure of applying in an IPO by these apps is very similar.
Note: A UPI ID is mandatory to be linked with the customers as a primary account holder to apply online in an IPO.
Steps to apply in IIFL IPO by using IIFL Mobile App
1. Login to IIFL Markets Mobile Application.
2. Go to “IPO section” on the website and a list of all open IPO will open.
3. Select an IPO for which you would like to apply.
4. Click on “Apply” to purchase the IPO.
5. Select the “investor type” and enter their UPI ID, quantity and price.
6. Now, check the cut-off box placed next to the price field.
7. Click on the “Pay Now” button.
8. IIFL focus on sending the payment request to the UPI app in some time.
9. Now, accept the mandate by logging in the UPI application.
10. IIFL sends an SMS confirmation in order to acknowledge your IPO Bid.
Apply in an IIFL ASBA IPO Application (By using Net Banking)
1. Login to the bank’s net-banking Account (Website or Mobile App).
2. Move to the “IPO” section.
3. Select “Apply for IPO” that is present next to the selected IPO.
4. Fill in the IPO orders simply by entering details such as investor type, quantity and price.
5. Fill in the IIFL demat account details.
6. Now, verify and confirm the order.
Note: once the allotment of shares is done then the shares will be credited directly to the IIFL demat account. The customer can simply sell the shares on the listing day by using the IIFL Trading account.
IIFL IPO Charges
IIFL Security charges zero fees to apply for an IPO with IIFL. Although, the customer will have to pay just the standard brokerage fees when the shares sold are allocated through IPO.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the clients can have two separate trading accounts based on NRE and NRO.
The Headquarters of IIFL are located in India.
The customer can simply submit the documents to their Relationship Manager and the documents must hold a stamp of “Verified with original” and need to have signature of RM or branch manager.
FEMA provisions provides permission to the Indian Companies to issue right or bonus shares to existing non-resident shareholders that is subjected to adherence to sectoral cap as may be applicable.
An entity contracted to keep up the record of the owners of the stocks and the bonds that are issued by the company.
• A Resident Indian Individual Account. • HUF Account. • Partnership Firm Account. • NRI Account. • Minor Account. • Corporate Account. • Trust Account.
The transfer of securities from the account in one depository to an account in the other depository is termed as an inter-depository transfer.
No, the NRIs are not allowed to make Intraday transactions. They can only trade on delivery basis. Short selling is not allowed.
Rohit Sharma is the brand ambassador of IIFL.
The customer can square off the stocks through Non-POA holding under the holdings section by selecting the stocks you are willing to sell and authorizing the same via T-Pin procedure.
HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, RBL Bank, Federal Bank, State Bank of Mauritius, Yes Bank and Kotak Bank
As SEBI regulates the Stock Market, Forward Markets Commission (FMC) regulates the commodity market.
IIFL sends DP transaction that includes holding, bill statement (monthly) to their registered mail Id.
A Demat and a trading account can be opened with IIFL Securities.
SEBI has assigned DPs in order to determine the value of holding on to the basis of the daily closing price or Net Asset Value of the securities or the units of mutual funds. If the value of your holdings exceeds by the slabs then the DPs are permitted to change the same as they charge non-BSDA regular demat accounts.
Any transaction that involves delivery of securities to a clearing corporation or clearing house for sale of securities done on the stock exchange platform is termed as “On Market Transaction”.
IIFL POA form is signed for the limited purpose. It allows IIFL to perform limited activities in the demat account of a client like the debit of shares from the account. IIFL asks its customers about the Power of Attorney (POA).
CM BP ID stands for Clearing Member Business Partner Id.
You can simply contact the RTA of the company.
An individual needs to submit dematerialization request by sending a duly filled dematerialization request form to the DP along with the certificates of securities to be dematerialized.
The Securities that are held in the depository account can be pledged in order to avail the loan or credit facility. Pledge of Securities in CDSL/NSDL depository requires both the borrower and the lender to have an account within a same depository either in NSDL or CDSL.
The customers will receive SMS on the registered mobile number and a welcome mail on the registered mail id. He will also receive a welcome letter along with the welcome kit on the registered address. Further, the customers will receive the password on the registered mobile number.
IIFL Securities is among the best brokers in terms of its trading platform like IIFL Markets Mobile app, best research and advisory, complete investment option and the personalized PMS.
Your Relationship Manager will contact you in case there is any kind of rejection.
A minor can be nominated if he submits an Id proof and address of the guardian of the minor nominee shall be provided by the beneficial owner along with the birth certificate of minor.