Just Trade Mutual Fund Review 2023 | Charges, Details, and SIP
Just Trade Mutual Fund Review - Charges and SIP
Just Trade is the online investment and financial services company of India’s biggest financial service provider ‘Bajaj Capital Limited’. Bajaj Capital has started its operation in 1965. After launching several investment schemes and plans such as ‘Fixed Deposit’, Bajaj Capital Limited started a stockbroking brand named as ‘Just Trade’ which is one of the best full-service stock brokers in India. By using Just Trade platform, you can invest in equities, currency, commodity, mutual funds and IPOs with a single login id. Any resident Indian and NRI can open demat and trading account on Just Trade. It a SEBI registered broker and depository participant of NSDL. Just Trade has a single objective to provide you seamless trading experience with a wide range of products and services.
Just Trade provides advisory services regarding investment to all its clients including NRIs which proved as a game-changer for Just Trade. Bajaj Capital does not provide mutual funds through Justtrade.in, you need to access Bajaj Capital website to invest in mutual funds.
Bajaj Capital Limited Mutual Fund:
Bajaj Capital Limited offers mutual fund investment services for resident Indians and NRIs through 2 online platforms: bajajcapitalone.com and onlinemf.bajajcapital. There are many asset management companies are available on Bajaj Capital platform some of the main features of Bajaj Capital Mutual Fund are as follows:
• Ultra-fast online account opening process in less than 3 minutes.
• Nil brokerage and transaction charges.
• You can choose payment mode as prepaid or postpaid.
• Experienced and dedicated relationship manager for investments.
• You can synchronize and monitor all the investments from a single platform.
• Advisory services and mutual fund recommendations.
• Allows you to invest through both lump sum and SIP mode.
• You can register a SIP within one minute.
• Access to SIP and capital gain reports.
Bajaj Capital Limited Mutual Fund Charges:
Account Opening Charges
Charges up to 1% commission from fund houses
Bajaj Capital Limited Mutual Fund Account Opening Process:
You can open an account via online and offline methods, you need to visit a nearby branch of Bajaj Capital to open an offline mutual fund account. To open an online mutual fund account, you need to visit the dedicated mutual fund website; bajajcapitalone.com and onlinemf.bajajcapital.com.
Steps to open Bajaj Capital Mutual Fund Account via onlinemf.bajajcapital.com:
• Open ‘onlinemf.bajajcapital.com’ by using any browser.
• Click on ‘Open an Account’.
• Fill in your name, valid email id and phone number.
• Choose username and password.
• Now, click ‘Generate OTP’.
• Type OTP in the box.
• Click ‘Open Account’.
• Company’s representative will call you and assist you.
Steps to open Bajaj Capital Mutual Fund Account via bajajcapitalone.com:
• Open ‘bajajcapitalone.com’ by using any browser.
• Click on ‘Register’ tab available on the right side.
• Enter your valid email id.
• Click on create an account.
• Enter your name, PAN number and date of birth details.
• Click ‘Proceed’.
• Fill in all the required details and upload all the self-attested documents.
To open an account, you can directly call customer care and one of the company’s representatives will assist you.
Bajaj Capital Limited Mutual Fund Customer Care:
Toll-Free No. – 1800 313 123123, 1800 300 06000
Email id – email@example.com
Online chat option is also available on the website from where you can get assistance between 10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday.
Comments for Just Trade Mutual Fund Review 2023 | Charges, Details, and SIP
Frequently Asked Questions
The minimum margin money required to trade with Just Trade is Rs.10000.
Yes, Just Trade offer free advisory services to resident and Non-Resident Indians.
No, Just Trade does not provide mobile application and mobile-based trading platform, Just Trade offer a browser-based website Justtrade.in through which you can invest in share market.
No, Just Trade offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians and NRIs.
Yes, After Market Order facility is available in the Just Trade platform.
No, there are not any such guidelines from the depositary to maintain a minimum balance in demat account, you can have zero balance in your depositary account.
No, trading in Forex is not available at Just Trade platform.
No, Portfolio Management Services (PMS) are not available in Just Trade platform.
No, Just Trade does not provide the facility of Algo Trading.
Yes, it is allowed to open more than one account with the same DP.
No, you can not place Bracket Order (BO) and Cover Order (CO) with Just Trade.
In the case of bank account, credit to the account is given while you submit ‘Paying in’ slip together with cheque/cash. In the case of demat account, ‘Receipt in’ form needs to submit to receive securities in the account but for the convenience of investors, ‘Standing Instruction’ facility is given , so, if you say ‘Yes’ for standing instruction, you do not need to submit ‘Receipt in’ slip every time you buy securities.