Sharekhan Trading Tiger Terminal
Sharekhan Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Sharekhan Trading Tiger Terminal
Sharekhan is one of the largest and third ranked stock broker in India. It was incorporated in the year 2000 and provides its brokerage services by its website. It has grown immensely since last 10 years and now is considered as the leading stock broker of India. The stock broker provides its services to all kind of customers that includes investors, traders, corporate, institutional and NRIs. It provides its trade execution facilities for the Equity Cash and derivatives segments on BSE and NSE, commodity facilities on MCX and NCDEX.
Sharekhan is a very successful stock broker in India which has shown an incredible growth over the last 10 years. It has an excellent trading platform with the chain of franchises located in the almost every part of India. It also has an international presence in UAE and Oman.
It is considered as the finest investment portal for the Indian Stock market. It is a well-designed website that provides broad range on investment options, share market news, research reports, stock quotes, fundamental and statistical information across the equity, mutual funds, IPOs and much more. It has redesigned its application by keeping the user requirements in mind. It provides the extensive feature for both the traders and investors alike. It allows its users to start trading easily and keep the track of the stocks and manage portfolio and all of it at one place.
Features of Sharekhan Trade Tiger Terminal
The Sharekhan Trade Tiger software is a part of share marketing industry for more than 10 years. The terminal is regularly updated to incorporate latest facts of the market.
1. Fast and Reliable feeds- This software provides update feeds in order to get the best results.
2. Multiple Exchange Results- The customers can use multiple exchange platforms at a same time by using this feature. It becomes easy for them to buy or sell stocks or predict performance.
3. Advanced Charting Facility- Charting is a very necessary part of any trading platform. It makes sure that it is simple and effective for the customer.
4. Advanced Tools and Advanced Order- The advanced tools help them to keep up with the track by using Live Market Scanner and Heatmaps.
The advanced order helps trading to become more disciplined. It makes sure that the return remains maximum from any kind of trading.
5. Free Online Training- The training helps the customers to help them in utilising the software completely and make them experience a better trading experience.
How to Set-up Sharekhan Trading Tiger Terminal?
Sharekhan Trading Terminal comes in two versions. The customers can either download it as The Trade Tiger Basic or Trade Tiger advanced software. This has an advanced version that has more RAM capacity along with more features.
Sharekhan Trading Terminal is provided for free to all the users. There is no cost charged to download or install it in the software. The basic version of the software requires to have a Pentium 4 Processor or higher and at least 1 GB of RAM.
To Set up Sharekhan Trading Terminal, follow the steps:
1. Visit the official website of Sharekhan.
2. Move the products and services tab.
3. Now, select the link Sharekhan Trading Software under the platform category.
4. Click on the download button
5. Download either Sharekhan Trade Tiger or Advanced. Choose according to your preferences.
6. Download the Setup file.
7. Once the file is downloaded select on the executable and follow the steps as indicated to install the Sharekhan Trading Software on the system.
How to own Sharekhan Trading Terminal Software?
In order to access all the features of the trading software, an individual is required to have an online account with Sharekhan.
To open an account now with Sharekhan, Click here.
Benefits of Sharekhan Trading Tiger Terminal
1. It allows trading in currency options in the NSE along with Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) without any kind of issues.
2. It allows placing advance orders such as bracket orders or trailing stoploss orders in the NSE or BSE Cash for Bigtrade products.
3. It allows the users to square off at market for a BO simply by using the Sharekhan Trade Tiger Software.
4. It has a research section that can be used to identify up and coming stocks by making early investments in them.
5. It has an advanced trading tools that are available such as the Dynamic Oneclick Filter, the Oneclick Filter, Stock Scanner and much more. Such tools help the customers to make informed decisions and to choose whether to invest in stock or not.
Sharekhan is among the most famous stock broker in India. Sharekhan provides a trading terminal named as Sharekhan Trade Tiger to its customer. This helps the users to trade wisely and effectively. This software is rich software that runs on window computers with ease. It has lots of advance trading feature rich tools such as Heatmaps, Stock Scanner and more that can be easily used by the traders to analyse and predict the stock results and invest in the stocks accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
In case the customer forgot or lost their Sharekhan Login Id then they can get it back on their mobile or mail id at any time just by submitting an online request. Steps to recover Sharekhan Login ID are: • Visit the Sharekhan Website. • Select the login or trade option in the top right. • Click on the Forgot Id. • Now, check on login Id. • Enter the mobile number and mail. • Validate the Captcha code. • Click on the Submit Option, then the login will be sent to their mobile or mail as per their choice.
Yes, Sharekhan offers mutual funds SIP services.
Good-For-day is the validation period of order with Sharekhan. The orders that are placed under GFD are valid until the market closes on the day of the placing order and it will be executed as soon as the set price is available.
It takes maximum 24 hrs except the bank holidays.
No, Sharekhan do not offer the forex trading facility.
Sharekhan is known for bringing the new and innovative ways of investment. It helps its customers to earn more profits in the near future. It is a very trustworthy firm and one must feel safe being under them.
Trade Tiger is the Sharekhan desktop trading platform.
Sharekhan works on various platforms and this makes it very convenient for the users. It provides a pretty solid mobile trading facility. The platform works on high speed advancement and gets the work done in no time.
In order to open a trading account with Sharekhan, the account opening is free.
Sharekhan offers four types of accounts to suit the customers need: • First Step (For Beginners) • Classic (For Investors) • Trade Tight (for Active Traders) • Advisory (For HNIs)
Yes, while the bidding for the IPO shares is open, the customers can modify or cancel the IPO application placed online.
Pay-in options include Cheque, Online Bank Transfer via IMPS, NEFT or RTGS, UPI, Net banking/Payment Gateway from Reliance Smart Money Platform. Pay-out/Fund Withdrawal- Bank Transfers only.
Sharekhan is a depository participant with both NSDL and CDSL depositories. The customers can choose from one of the depositories at the time of account opening. The Sharekhan DP Id on which depository you have the account with. Sharekhan DP Ids for NSDL and CDSL are: NSDL DP Id: IN300513 CDSL Id: 12036000
No, Sharekhan is not free. The company charges brokerage and other fees for its services.
It is a part of Stop Loss order. When an individual places a stop loss order then you are required to enter two types of prices i.e. Trigger price and Limit Price. The stop loss order gets activated when the price of a security reaches or crosses the trigger price. The order is executed at the limit price as mentioned.
Yes, Sharekhan provides day trading and it increases the chance of doing excellent business of luring the customers in who are just as willing to put their money into action.
There are two ways to open an account with Sharekhan: • Request a call back from Sharekhan representative for account opening. • Now, visit the local branch or request a call back and their sales representative will call you in some time.
No, the users can’t utilize the trading account allocated funds for IPO. But they can transfer fund between the trading account and IPO account.
Yes, this stock broker provides news and live market alerts.
No, Sharekhan does not allows to have multiple trading accounts with the same.
Yes, Sharekhan provides the quarterly reports of equity and mutual funds.