Prabhudas Lilladher (PL) is a Mumbai based stockbroker, incorporated in 1944 by Mr. Prabhudas Lilladher Sheth as a financial services provider. In Review Prabhudas Lilladher is one of the oldest stockbrokers of India. It is a SEBI registered stock broking company and provides you an opportunity to invest in national exchanges BSE, NSE and MCX. Prabhudas Lilladher is the one stop solution for all financial services and offers you to invest in equity, derivative, commodity, mutual fund, currency, US stocks and IPO. Prabhudas Lilladher is a proud member of CDSL and NSDL. As a full-service broker, it is a big name in the share market industry.
Prabhudas Lilladher offers demat and trading accountservices as well as charges very minimum brokerage in different segments. It has many trading software and tools such as TradePlus, Tradeclue, Strategy Shop and much more which are accessible in both mobile and computer. Prabhudas Lilladher has partnership with Vested to provide direct US investing to their clients. Any NRI can invest in Indian share market through a NRI account in Prabhudas Lilladher. It has a wide range of products and services which makes it unique stockbroker.
Prabhudas Lilladher Brokerage Charges
Prabhudas Lilladher charges different brokerage on different segments per executed order on buying and selling of shares. Brokerage charges are very transparent without any hidden charges.
Rs.20 per lot
Rs.10 per lot
Prabhudas Lilladher Account Opening Charges
Prabhudas Lilladher is fully dedicated to provide you extraordinary services in affordable price.
Type of Account
Demat Account AMC
Rs.250, free for first year
Trading Account AMC
Prabhudas Lilladher Trading Taxes
Equity Delivery: 0.10%
Equity Intraday: 0.01%
Equity Futures: 0.01%
Equity Options: Rs.20 per lot
Currency Futures: 0.01%
Currency Option: Rs.10 per lot
Commodity Future: 0.01%
Commodity Option: 0.01%
Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both buy & sell
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on sell side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on sell side
Equity Options: 0.01% on sell side
Currency Futures: No STT
Currency Option: No STT
Commodity Future: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Option: 0.05% on sell side
Equity Delivery: NSE- 0.00325%, BSE- 0.00325%
Equity Intraday: NSE- 0.00325%, BSE- 0.00325%
Equity Futures: NSE- 0.0025%
Equity Options: NSE- 0.065%
Currency Futures: NSE- 0.00165%
Currency Option: NSE- 0.06%
Commodity Future: Non-Agri- 0.0031%
18% (Brokerage+Transaction+SEBI charges)
(On Buy Side Only)
Equity Delivery: 0.015%
Equity Intraday: 0.003%
Equity Futures: 0.002%
Equity Options: 0.003%
Currency Futures: 0.0001%
Currency Option: 0.0001%
Commodity Future: 0.002%
Commodity Option: 0.003%
Prabhudas Lilladher Margin
Prabhudas Lilladher offers leverage facility to their clients. It offers very handsome margin on different segments. With the help of Prabhudas Lilladher Margin facility, a trader can trade more to increase the financial statement.
2-5 times @ interest
2-5 times for Intraday
No leverage for buying, shorting upto 2-5 times for Intraday
Upto 2 times for Intraday
No leverage for buying, shorting up to 2-5 times for Intraday
Upto 2 times for intraday
Prabhudas Lilladher Trading Software & Tools
Prabhudas Lilladher offers many trading software and tools which you can access from any place across India by using your smartphone or computer.
• Tradeplus- Tradeplus is a web-trading platform through which you can invest in equity, derivative, commodity, mutual funds, IPO and in many other segments.
• Strategyshop- Strategyshop is the store of investing and trading strategies which is very beneficial to understand the market trends.
• TradeClue- Tradeclue has in-built technical charts to analyse the market. You will get daily alerts and guidance.
• Automated Strategies- Automated strategies is the store of algo trading strategies through which you can trade while sleeping.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Prabhudas Lilladher
• Enables you to invest in US stocks like Amazon, eBay, Tesla etc.
• Any NRI can invest in Indian share market through this platform.
• Free demat/trading account opening.
• Handsome margin exposure.
• Research and tips available for clients.
• Free trading software and tools.
• No hidden charges.
• Customer support service can be improved.
• Pricing and brokerage is not showing in the web page.