Geojit Trading Software Review 2023 | Features, Details and Demo
Geojit Financial Services Limited Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
Technical analysis is the overall study of movement of stocks, historical market data, price of stocks and volume. Technical analysis is the study of many strategies being used in the share market. There are many trading software and platforms through which we can analyse the market trend and understand the current situation of the company’s stocks. In this way, a full-service broker known as Geojit Financial Services Limited offers free trading software and tools through which any client of the company can trade in share market and technically analyse the market. This Kerala-based broker was incorporated in 1987 and now it is a famous brand of stock broking industry with 800000+ clients and presence in 500+ locations across India and many countries such as Dubai, Muscat, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah and Kuwait. Geojit Financial Services Ltd reviews provide the facility to invest in national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in multiple segments such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity and mutual funds.
As a depositary member of CDSL and NSDL, Geojit offers demat and trading account services on its platform. One can open an online account in few minutes on Geojit Financial Services products or you can call on toll free number so that company’s representative can help you on opening an account. Geojit Financial Services Ltd Logo believes in providing every modern and world-class service at your doorstep. Geojit Financial Services review offers very high leverage up to 6x leverage for trading in intraday segment in more than 200 stocks. Any NRI across the globe can trade in Indian share market via this platform, NRI needs to open a NRI demat & trading account with Geojit Financial Services Ltd. You can get daily updates from Geojit Financial Services Limited Linkedin page.
Geojit Financial Services Limited Trading Software
Geojit financial services ltd company profile offers very safely, secure, ultra-fast, simple to use trading software which are as follows:
1. SELFIE web version (Browser-based trading platform).
2. SELFIE Platinum (Desktop-based trading platform)
3. SELFIE Mobile (Mobile-based trading application)
4. FundsGenie (Mutual fund app and website)
1. SELFIE Web Version (Browser-based Trading Platform)
It is a browser-based trading software equipped with latest technology to bring a seamless trading experience for you. You can access GEOJIT SELFIE web version by using any web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firebox, Internet Explorer, Safari etc.
Some Features of GEOJIT SELFIE Web Version:
• Get real time market update.
• Advanced charts with 90+ indicators.
• Trade in multiple exchanges.
• Customizable watchlist.
• Access to historical market data.
• Trade across various segments.
• Live news, charts and quotes etc.
• Get Access to research calls.
• Customizable dashboards with multiple widgets.
2. SELFIE Platinum (Desktop-based Trading Platform)
SELFIE Platinum is a Desktop-based trading software. It is generally known for its superfast speed and smooth working ability. One can easily download GEOJIT SELFIE platinum by visiting the official website of ‘Geojit Financial Services Limited’.
Some Features of GEOJIT SELFIE Platinum software:
• Fast and smooth.
• Customized market watchlist.
• Online and instant fund transfer.
• Quick order execution.
• Place after market orders too.
• Live market updates.
• Invest in Mutual funds and IPOs.
• Customizable layouts as per your choice.
• Get intraday and EOD reports.
3. SELFIE Mobile (Mobile-based Application)
SELFIE Mobile is an advanced mobile based trading application. One can trade and invest in equities, derivatives, currencies and mutual fund via this mobile app. You can log in to ‘SELFIE Mobile’ using your Geojit account’s login credentials. One can easily download ‘SELFIE Mobile’ app from Google play store or App store for free as it is available for both Android and IOS mobile users.
Some Features of GEOJIT SELFIE Mobile app:
• User friendly.
• Get real time market update.
• Trade in NSE and BSE.
• Trade across equities, derivatives, F&O, currency and mutual fund.
• Charts and tools for better technical analysis.
• Instant pay-in and pay-out facility.
• Get recommendations for Mutual fund investments.
• Create multiple market watchlist.
• Watch all your holdings.
• Customer care support in a single click.
4. FundsGenie (Mutual Fund Investment Software)
FundsGenie is a software through which you can invest in mutual fund. For investing, you can access Fundsgenie website in any browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firebox etc. or you can download Fundsgenie app in your android mobile from Google Play Store. It’s a user-friendly mobile app to make your mutual fund investing easier and better. This mobile app is only available for Android mobile users. One can easily download FundsGenie Mobile app for free.
Some Features of FundsGenie:
• Paper less mutual fund investing.
• Safe and secure.
• Complete your KYC using PAN and Aadhar.
• Research and recommendation facility.
• Track your portfolio with real time update.
• Get Geojit investment ROBO.
• More than 2000 mutual fund schemes.
• Instant fund transfer and withdrawal.
Comments for Geojit Trading Software Review 2023 | Features, Details and Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Geojit offers you to invest in Sovereign Gold Bond which is far better than investing in physical gold bond.
Exploitation of the price discrepancies seen in different exchanges or in the spot market result is the making profit by entering with the opposite positions of the same contract.
• Form A2 is required along with a declaration form: As per the FEMA rules and regulations, form A2 is required every time to declare the amount that is to be transfer abroad. Within the LRS fillings, your bank will file this for you and Stockal automatically fills this for you, only you need to check that all the information is correct or not after that download the filled-in-form, sign and upload it again for your bank to file. • PAN card, address proof.
Currently, Geojit Financial Services Limited does not provide the facility of Algo Trading on its platform but we will update you once the broker will start the algo trading facility on its platform.
Yes, Geojit Financial Services Limited offers free research and recommendation services to their clients.
Yes, Portfolio Management Services (PMS) are available in Geojit Financial Services Limited platform.
Yes, Geojit offers After Market Order (AMO) facility on its platform.
Yes, you can apply for any IPO by using Geojit platform and you will get the information about upcoming IPOs, IPO opening & closing date, allotment date, face value, equity share price, company’s background & financial assets etc. on this platform.
Hedging is considered as a risk management strategy in which trader used to take equal and opposite position in futures market to avoid the risk of loss due to fluctuation in prices in the share market.
You can invest in US market by using Geojit platform, you need to open ab account on Geojit, powered by ‘Stockkal’. Your brokerage account will be created with Geojit’s US partner for clearing services ‘DriveWealth’. After document verification, it will take 2 business days to open your account. After opening your account, you need to transfer money into your brokerage account from your domestic account and now you can invest in US stocks. You can also take the extensive research and support available on the platform.
Yes, NRIs are allowed to trade in share market by using Geojit platform. You need to open NRI demat & trading account on Geojit which is a very easy process.
No, short selling is not permitted under Margin Trading Funding (MTF) whereas you can buy in MTF and sell on the same day itself.
No, Geojit Financial Services Limited only offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians and NRIs i.e. Geojit demat & trading account and Geojit NRI demat & trading account.
Debenture is a kind of bond issued by a company with no collateral. It is a type of debt instrument which has a term usually greater than 10 years and backed only by creditworthiness and reputation of the issuer.