- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Geojit Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
Geojit Financial Services Limited Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
Stock market is a whole different financial world through which you can invest your money in the fortune 500 companies, MNCs and reputed limited companies. Stockbroker acts as a medium through which we can invest in share market. Geojit Financial Services Limited was established in 1987 as a SEBI registered full-service broker and now, it has its presence in 500+ locations across India and abroad with its client base of 8 lakh+ clients. Geojit Financial Services Limited offers to invest in the country’s national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in almost every segment such as equity, derivatives, currency, commodity and mutual funds. It offers many other financial products on its platform such as NCD, Bonds, structured product, corporate fixed deposits, insurance etc. Geojit Financial Services Limited is a depositary participant of CDSL & NSDL and offers demat and trading account for both resident Indians and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
Geojit Financial Services Limited is a very safe, secure and transparent platform as there are not any hidden charges associated with it. Geojit offers many free trading software and tools which are accessible in any operating system.
Geojit Financial Services Limited Account Opening:
Geojit Financial Services Limited offers 3 methods by which you can open an account on Geojit Financial Services Limited, you can choose any procedure, 3 types are as follows:
1. Online Account Opening:
Geojit Financial Services Limited provides the facility to open online account in just few minutes. All you need to visit the official website of Geojit and click on ‘Open Account’ tab available on the website , sign up by entering your mobile number and verify the OTP received on your mobile number, upload the scanned copies of original documents and start trading.
2. Get a Call Back:
In this process, you need to visit Geojit website and click on ‘open account’ option available at the top, now fill your mobile number to get a callback. You can also call on toll-free no to take help on account opening process.
3. Branch Visit:
You can visit the branch office of Geojit Financial Services Limited which is available in 500+ locations across India and other countries such as Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Al Ain, Kuwait, Dubai, Muscat and Sharjah. Company’s representative will provide you all the details related to account opening process, demat & trading account and all the processes related to share market.
Geojit Financial Services Limited Account Opening Charges
Geojit Financial Services Limited does not charge any amount on opening of demat account on its platform.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Zero AMC untill 31st March 2023
Documents required to open an account on Geojit Financial Services Limited:
Any individual should have following documents to open an account on Geojit Financial Services Limited:
• Aadhaar card.
• PAN card.
• Address proof.
• Signature on a white paper
• Latest 6-month bank statement / bank passbook / cancelled cheque leaf.
• Passport size photograph.
• Cancelled cheque.
• Income proof (Required only if you want to trade in derivative segment).
Procedure to open an account at Geojit Financial Services Limited:
There are number of ways by which you can open your account at Geojit Financial Services Limited.
Online Account Opening on Geojit Financial Services Limited (Paperless Account):
Geojit Financial Services Limited offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Geojit Financial Services Limited or download the mobile application.
• Click ‘Open Account’.
• Register your mobile number.
• Validate the OTP received in your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• Upload the mentioned documents in the tab.
• After that complete the E-sign process by verifying the OTP received in your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After complete verification of your document, you will receive a SMS and email from the broker and national exchange.
• Now, you can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Geojit Financial Services Limited:
You can also open offline account on Geojit Financial Services Limited by following some simple steps:
• Visit the official website of Geojit Financial Services Limited and register your phone number to get the call back or you can call on the toll-free number of Geojit Financial Services Limited. You can also visit the nearby branch of Geojit Financial Services Limited.
• Company’s representative will contact you & provide you KYC form in your email id or you can take the form from the branch office.
• Fill the account opening form with your personal details, passport size photograph, signature and attach all the scanned copies of the documents.
• Courier all the documents along with KYC form to the registered address mentioned or submit it to nearby branch.
Geojit Financial Services Limited Account Closure form:
If you have stopped trading in share market and still paying AMC of your demat account then in case, you can close your account by visiting the branch office of the Geojit as online account closure process is not provided by this broker. Before opting for account closure process, move your securities to another demat account, close all your F&O position and clear your all the dues with broker.
Steps to close Geojit Financial Services Limited Account:
• Visit branch of Geojit Financial Services Limited.
• Return all unused demat transaction slip, fill the account closure form and submit it in the office.
• In case of multiple account holders, signature of each participant is necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Geojit offers you to invest in Sovereign Gold Bond which is far better than investing in physical gold bond.
Exploitation of the price discrepancies seen in different exchanges or in the spot market result is the making profit by entering with the opposite positions of the same contract.
• Form A2 is required along with a declaration form: As per the FEMA rules and regulations, form A2 is required every time to declare the amount that is to be transfer abroad. Within the LRS fillings, your bank will file this for you and Stockal automatically fills this for you, only you need to check that all the information is correct or not after that download the filled-in-form, sign and upload it again for your bank to file. • PAN card, address proof.
Currently, Geojit Financial Services Limited does not provide the facility of Algo Trading on its platform but we will update you once the broker will start the algo trading facility on its platform.
Yes, Geojit Financial Services Limited offers free research and recommendation services to their clients.
Yes, Portfolio Management Services (PMS) are available in Geojit Financial Services Limited platform.
Yes, Geojit offers After Market Order (AMO) facility on its platform.
Yes, you can apply for any IPO by using Geojit platform and you will get the information about upcoming IPOs, IPO opening & closing date, allotment date, face value, equity share price, company’s background & financial assets etc. on this platform.
Hedging is considered as a risk management strategy in which trader used to take equal and opposite position in futures market to avoid the risk of loss due to fluctuation in prices in the share market.
You can invest in US market by using Geojit platform, you need to open ab account on Geojit, powered by ‘Stockkal’. Your brokerage account will be created with Geojit’s US partner for clearing services ‘DriveWealth’. After document verification, it will take 2 business days to open your account. After opening your account, you need to transfer money into your brokerage account from your domestic account and now you can invest in US stocks. You can also take the extensive research and support available on the platform.
Yes, NRIs are allowed to trade in share market by using Geojit platform. You need to open NRI demat & trading account on Geojit which is a very easy process.
No, short selling is not permitted under Margin Trading Funding (MTF) whereas you can buy in MTF and sell on the same day itself.
No, Geojit Financial Services Limited only offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians and NRIs i.e. Geojit demat & trading account and Geojit NRI demat & trading account.
Debenture is a kind of bond issued by a company with no collateral. It is a type of debt instrument which has a term usually greater than 10 years and backed only by creditworthiness and reputation of the issuer.