The Indian brokerage industry is governed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). We can observe that number of traders are increasing day by day in the Indian brokerage market and number of brokers are also increasing. Geojit Financial Services Limited is a very old SEBI registered full-service broker and offers to invest in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual fund and IPO. Geojit Financial Services Ltd reviews provide the facility of Geojit demat account for NRI to invest in Indian share market through its platform. Geojit Financial Services Ltd offers leverage and margin exposure up to 6x to trade in intraday segment which is quite beneficial for beginners and experienced traders. Geojit Financial Services Limited linkedin is the depositary member of CDSL and NSDL and Geojit Financial Services Ltd provides free demat and trading account opening services on its platform. With the help of Geojit NRI demat account, any NRI can trade in Indian stock market.
• Equity Delivery : 0.30%
• Equity Intraday : 0.03%
• Equity Futures : 0.03%
• Equity Options : Rs 125 per contract
• Currency Futures : 0.03%
• Currency Options : Rs 125 per contract
• Commodity Futures : NA
Geojit Financial Services Limited offers many trading software and mobile application through which you can place your order from any place across India. Geojit Financial Services Limited linkedin is one of the trader’s first choice because of its transparent policy and ultra-modern features through which any trader can enhance their assets easily. This Geojit demat account review helps to choose best platform for demat account opening.
Geojit Financial Services Limited Demat Account
Demat account is necessary if you want to trade in the share market as it holds your securities, shares, bonds, mutual fund units etc. As a depositary participant of CDSL and NSDL, Geojit Financial Services Limited offers depositary services on its platform. Geojit Financial Services Ltd reviews offers 2-in-1 account to all traders/investors. With the help of Geojit Financial Services Limited demat account, you can trade/invest in equity, derivative, currency, mutual funds and commodity. Geojit Financial Services products provide the facility to get Geojit demat account number via both online and offline method by following some simple steps.
Geojit Financial Services Ltd DP ID:
• CDSL DP ID : 48900
• NSDL DP ID : IN300239
Online Account Opening on Geojit Financial Services Limited
Geojit Financial Services Limited offers you to open online demat account, steps are as follows:
• Click ‘Open Account’ available at the header of the website.
• Sign up by registering your mobile number and validate the OTP received in your mobile number.
• Upload the copies of required documents in the given tab.
• Last step is to complete the E-sign process in which you need to verify the OTP received in your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After verification of your document, you will receive account opening notification via SMS and email.
Offline Account Opening on Geojit Financial Services Limited
Offline account opening facility is available on Geojit Financial Services Limited just follow some simple steps:
• You can locate the nearby branch by visiting the official website and visit the branch.
• Company’s representative will assist and provide you account opening form
• Fill all the entities of the form and attach the documents required.
• Deposit the form at the branch office and after verification of your documents, you will receive the notification of your account opening via SMS and email.
Geojit Financial Services Limited Demat Account Opening Charges
Geojit Financial Services Review Limited does not charge any amount on opening of Geojit demat account on its platform.
Demat Account Opening Charges
Zero AMC untill 31st March 2024
Documents Required to Open Demat Account on Geojit Financial Services Limited
• PAN card
• Aadhar card
• Bank statement / Bank passbook / cancel cheque.
• Signature on white paper
• Passport size latest photograph
• Income proof (Required if want to trade in F&O segment)
Geojit Financial Services Limited Depositary Charges
Various depositary charges are as follows:
Account Opening Charges
Annual Maintenance Charges
Nil + courier charges @ Rs 35
Rs 10 for every hundred securities or part there of; or Rs 10 per certificate, whichever is higher + courier charges of Rs 35 per scrip.
1. For transaction through Geojit
0.02% subject to a minimum of Rs 15 and maximum of Rs 40 per transaction, if the delivery is through POA/speed-e with DCN.
0.03% subject to a min of Rs 20 and maximum of Rs 40 per transaction, if the delivery is through DIS or POA without DCN.
2. For transaction through other brokers
0.04% subject to a minimum of Rs 50 and maximum of Rs 100 per transaction.
Rs 50 per transaction
Rs 100 per transaction