Angel Broking IPO Review
Angel Broking Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Angel Broking IPO Review 2020
Angel Broking is among the largest independent full-service retail broking houses in India. It is considered to be the largest in terms of active clients on NSE as of 30 June 2020. It is a technology led financial services company that offers broking and advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares (through AFPL) and financial products distribution to its customers.
It offers its trading services in Equity, Commodity and Currency. Services like IPO, Mutual Funds and Demat account are also provided by them. Most of the clients of Angel Broking are offline customers who trade through branch offices or by calling. The company offers sophisticated and advanced online trading platforms for technology involved customers.
Apply in Angel Broking IPO
There are two ways by which the customers can easily apply in Angel Broking IPO. Let’s know them in detail as follows:
1. Online IPO Application (web-based or mobile app)- The customers can apply for IPO shares online through its trading website or mobile application. Online application is convenient, easy and quick to apply in IPO at BSE and NSE. It takes less than a minute to apply in an IPO online. The application can be modified or cancelled (when the IPO bidding is open) just in a single click.
2. Offline IPO Application (visiting Angel broking branch)- If the client wishes to apply for an IPO offline, then he would have to visit any nearest Angel Broking branch and apply in an IPO. You will have to fill an ASBA application form and provide information like Bank account information, PAN Number and demat account information.
Once after you apply in an IPO, the customer gets an acknowledge slip with a reference number.
How to open an IPO Account?
1. The First step is to fill the account opening form. The customer can open the account opening form. It can be done either at Angel Broking’s network of office across the country or online.
2. In the next steps, submit the documents to prove your address and identity.
3. With opening an IPO account, one also needs to open a demat account to trade.
4. The company representative will further contact to verify the details provided.
5. Once the verification process is completed, an individual can start buying the IPOs.
How an Individual can start investing in IPOs through Angel Broking?
Many brokers come up with IPO services, an individual needs to open an IPO account to start investing in IPOs. One needs to keep in mind various things before they start investing in IPOs. Some of the points are:
1. Get information: One must take a look into the deep information through internet or other sources. Some of the things that one must keep in mind before investing in an IPO are management and money.
2. USP: One must collect information and must know about the Unique Selling Proposition of the company; one must know about the latest innovative product or service they have to offer.
3. Read the Prospectus: One must go through the prospectus of the company, if do not want to lose money.
4. Underwriters: It is always a better idea to look at the underwriters of the public issue. The reputed underwriters tends to do more due to diligence. Thus, the risk of getting conned by flight-by-night operators is considerably reduced.
5. Proceed with caution: The equity investing involves the market risk and it could be higher in case of the IPOs. It is always better to proceed with the caution. The customer can invest in the businesses they are familiar with.
Benefits of Investing in an IPO through Angel Broking
1. Early Investor: An individual can make investments in a company that can grow into a behemoth over time. A company with the latest innovative products or services can earn major profits.
2. Immediate Profits: Several times, the IPO increases as soon as the shares are listed on the exchange. There can be opportunities to make the quick profits. Usually, the company sells the IPO for the little under what their real value is so that it further attracts the investor interest and the IPO is completely subscribed.
3. Small Investors: The small investors receive some preferential treatments during the allotment of shares. It further provides the discount on the price. Thus, this presents an opportunity for the small investors to cash in.
4. Transparency in Price: The IPO prices are more transparent then the shares in the secondary market i.e. the shares listed on the stock exchange. One must precisely know about the cost on which it has arrived.
Angel Broking provides the research, stock recommendations and in-depth analysis companies going public through IPO. The online IPO is one the most popular offerings by Angel Broking. It facilitates the customers for applying in IPO shares without any paperwork. The company has integrated with 20 banks. The online IPO offers the customers the ability to modify and cancel IPO anytime when the IPO shares are available for bidding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Angel broking has an offline presence in around 10,000 offices across the different parts of India. Thus, from industry experience it is among the safest brokers.
You will receive your DP statements on a quarterly basis.
Yes, you can buy the trading software directly from BSE. We at Angel broking don’t recommend doing so as the software is very costly (Approx 15 lac) and it allows trading only on BSE.
No, since the password is only with you no one can do trade using your mobile phone. We keep the password in encrypted formats so that no one can sell your shares apart from you. It is advised to keep your password safe with you.
No, you don’t need a demat account to trade in currencies.
The minimum brokerage amount that is charged as per the agreed brokerage slab is Rs. 30. If you are unable to generate a brokerage of Rs.30 on any provided trading day, then you will be levied with an additional brokerage up to Rs.30 or 2.5%, whichever is lower in a particular segment.
No, we don’t have any fixed brokerage option.
The withdrawal amount will get deposited in your bank account within 30 minutes.
No amount is charged for closing the account.
Angel Broking provides the exposure of 2 times the margin amount.
Yes, you need to pay brokerage even if you are in loss.
No, currently the BTST service is not available with Angel Broking.
Yes, you can block funds for an IPO. The client is required to submit the signed ASBA application form that is pre-filled with the application details. There is no need to provide cheque. The funds would be blocked in the bank account that is mentioned in the form and the funds will get released if the shares remain unallotted.
Yes, you can trade now on Rs.15 brokerage per order depending on the size of the order.
The cash back gets credited as the prepaid brokerage to your account and is valid for the period of 6 months from the date of your account is activated.
It is a facility with which you can easily transfer funds to your bank.
To place a margin order, follow the steps mentioned below: 1. Login with your Angel broking account using the Mobile app. 2. Search the scrip using buy or sell on the Menu or select the scrip in the MW. 3. You will see a buy order pad as you click on the search result, navigate from the menu and select the scrip from MW. 4. On the order pad select the product type as Margin. 5. Confirm the order by adding other details and your order will be placed.
Yes, you need to have money in your trading account before placing an order.
Yes, you will receive an online confirmation of orders and trades. The status of any order gets updated on a real-time basis in the Order Book. As you place your order they are immediately validated by the system and then sent to the exchange for execution. The entire process is completely automatic and there are no manual interventions. You will also receive an email that will confirm the order placed by you at the end of the trading day. The digitally signed contract notes will also be sent through e-mail for the orders that are executed during the trading day.
Generally you need an amount of Rs.20,000 to trade commodity contracts. But it depends on what contract you buy.
Yes, the customers need to have money in their trading account before placing any order. On the other hand, if you have some sold shares, then the sale proceeds can be used to buy the shares you want.
It is a standardized forward contract which can be easily be traded between parties other than the two initial parties to the contract.
The branches of Angel broking are well-spread across the different parts of India. It has a wide network of 11,500 sub-brokers and franchises in tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 cities and towns of the country. Its broad network is among the top propositions to its clients.
It is a lending facility where the clients can avail the loans to trade in shares (Cash Segment of BSE and NSE) against the margin amount. The investor pays only an agreed margin of the total value of shares bought and the remaining is funded by the firm.
Margin Funding is beneficial to the investors who trades on delivery basis and holds the investment. As per the Exchange guideline, debit is not allowed in broking beyond T+7 to take high exposure.
A futures contract is simply a standardized forward contract that can be easily traded between parties other than the two initial parties of the contract.
You can start with any amount that you are comfortable with, but we at Angel broking recommend our customers to start with the substantial amount of Rs. 25,000.