Angel Broking offers a Mutual Funds platform for investors i.e. Angel Bee. The investor can easily invest in a Mutual Funds of your choice through Angel Bee and start investing in a few minutes. It offers various categories of Mutual Funds to suit the investment needs of the clients. This provides the investors a wide range of Mutual Funds schemes.
Important features of Angel Bee MF
1. It provides several Mutual Funds schemes to diversify your investment portfolio.
2. It uses a Mutual Funds and SIP calculator in order to plan your investments accordingly.
3. It provides the access to Angel broking Mutual Funds knowledge centre to help you in understanding Mutual Funds investment.
4. Various schemes are available for all types of risk profiles.
5. There are Systematic Investment Plan (SIP), Systematic Transfer Plan (STP), and Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP).
6. You can invest anywhere and anytime with the help of Angel Bee Mutual Funds app.
7. It has a single unified dashboard to make the financial management easy.
8. It provides an instant Mutual Funds investment facility.
Account Opening in Angel Bee Mutual Funds
In order to invest in Mutual Funds by Angel Broking, you don’t require any trading account with the broker. Angel Bee offers a free, paperless and instant Mutual Funds account opening facility. You can easily open an account by this platform within a minute only the condition is that you should have verified KYC details.
You don’t need any minimum amount to open an account in Angel Broking Mutual Funds. If you are KYC verified, you can start investing with Angel Bee within a minute in any Mutual Funds scheme.
Steps to Invest in Angel Bee
1. Get your KYC done.
2. Visit the Angel bee official website or mobile app.
3. Click on the “Invest Now” tab that is present in the main menu.
4. Select the scheme, and your mobile number and mail Id.
5. Enter your PAN card and bank details.
6. Make the payment either using net banking or debit card.
7. Go through the terms and conditions and accept them.
8. Click on the transfer funds.
Angel Bee Mutual Funds SIP
Angel Bee Mutual Funds offers the Mutual Fund investments through SIP. You can simply start investing in Angel Bee Mutual Funds SIP within a single minute. You just need to download the application; install it and you can easily invest through SIP.
Steps to Invest in SIP by Angel Broking Mutual Funds
1. Login to your Angel Bee application.
2. Select the “Mutual Funds” category to start investing.
3. Select the scheme of your choice.
4. Then, click on start SIP.
5. Fill the details like amount, date, payment method, etc.
6. Click on “Submit” and start investing in Mutual Funds through SIP.
Charges for Angel Bee Mutual Funds
Angel Bee Account Opening Charges
Angel Bee Mutual Funds AMC Fees
Angel Bee Mutual Funds Brokerage Charges
Angel Bee Mutual Funds Commission
Charges commission 1% to 1.5%
Angel Bee Mutual Funds DP Charges
Customer Support for Angel Bee Mutual Funds
If you face any issue regarding the Mutual Funds services provided by Angel Broking then you can contact the customer support of Angel Bee Mutual Funds.
Contact number for existing clients : 022-50515151, 022-44114411
Contact number for new customers: 022-44443333
Mail Support for any customer: firstname.lastname@example.org
No, since the password is only with you no one can do trade using your mobile phone. We keep the password in encrypted formats so that no one can sell your shares apart from you. It is advised to keep your password safe with you.
The minimum brokerage amount that is charged as per the agreed brokerage slab is Rs. 30. If you are unable to generate a brokerage of Rs.30 on any provided trading day, then you will be levied with an additional brokerage up to Rs.30 or 2.5%, whichever is lower in a particular segment.
Yes, you can block funds for an IPO. The client is required to submit the signed ASBA application form that is pre-filled with the application details. There is no need to provide cheque. The funds would be blocked in the bank account that is mentioned in the form and the funds will get released if the shares remain unallotted.
To place a margin order, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Login with your Angel broking account using the Mobile app.
2. Search the scrip using buy or sell on the Menu or select the scrip in the MW.
3. You will see a buy order pad as you click on the search result, navigate from the menu and select the scrip from MW.
4. On the order pad select the product type as Margin.
5. Confirm the order by adding other details and your order will be placed.
Yes, you will receive an online confirmation of orders and trades. The status of any order gets updated on a real-time basis in the Order Book.
As you place your order they are immediately validated by the system and then sent to the exchange for execution. The entire process is completely automatic and there are no manual interventions.
You will also receive an email that will confirm the order placed by you at the end of the trading day. The digitally signed contract notes will also be sent through e-mail for the orders that are executed during the trading day.
The branches of Angel broking are well-spread across the different parts of India. It has a wide network of 11,500 sub-brokers and franchises in tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 cities and towns of the country. Its broad network is among the top propositions to its clients.
It is a lending facility where the clients can avail the loans to trade in shares (Cash Segment of BSE and NSE) against the margin amount. The investor pays only an agreed margin of the total value of shares bought and the remaining is funded by the firm.