Tradingo Online Account Open | Process, Documrnts, Forms and Fees
Tradingo Account Opening Review
Tradingo is the wide vision of Mr. Parth Nyati to provide you world-class financial services in your fingertips. This discount broker is powered by India’s oldest and popular financial service provider Swastika Investmart Limited. Tradingo is one of the famous brands of the Indian stock broking industry. It was established in 2016 as a SEBI registered discount broker and in a very short period, it is now present in 500+ locations across India with active client base of 200000+ clients. Tradingo offers to invest in country’s national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in almost every segment such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity and mutual funds. It offers many other financial products on its platform such as loan against shares (LAS), NCD, Bonds, structured product, corporate fixed deposits, insurance etc. Tradingo is a depositary participant of CDSL & NSDL and offers demat and trading account for both resident Indians and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
Tradingo is a very secure and transparent platform as it does not share your personal information with any person or institution without your consent. Tradingo provides the facility to invest in US Stocks such as Walmart, Amazon, General Motors and many other big companies.
Tradingo Account Opening:
Tradingo offers 3 method by which you can open an account on Tradingo, you can choose any procedure, 3 types are as follows:
1. Online Account Opening (Instant Paperless Account):
Tradingo provides the facility to open online account in just 15 minutes. All you need to sign up by filling your personal details then upload the scanned copies of original documents and start trading.
2. Get a call Back:
In this process, you need to visit Tradingo website and enter your mobile number in the sign-up page after that company’s representative will call you and assist you on account opening process.
3. Branch Visit:
You can visit the branch office of Tradingo which is available in 500+ locations across India and abroad. Sales representative of the company will assist you on account opening process.
Tradingo Account Opening Charges
Tradingo does not charge any amount on opening of demat account on Tradingo.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Documents required to open an account on Tradingo:
Any individual should have following documents to open an account on Tradingo:
• Aadhaar card.
• PAN card.
• Address proof.
• Signature on a white paper
• Latest 6-month bank statement.
• Passport size photograph.
• Cancelled cheque.
• Income proof (Required only if you want to trade in derivative segment).
Procedure to open an account at Tradingo:
You can open an account with Tradingo by using online and offline method.
Online Account Opening on Tradingo (Instant Paperless Account):
Tradingo offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Tradingo or download the mobile application.
• Click ‘Sign Up’.
• Register your mobile number and email id.
• Verify the OTP received in your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• Upload the documents in the given tab.
• In the last, E-sign process will take place in which you need to verify the OTP received in your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After complete verification, you will receive an account opening message in your mobile and email id.
• Now, you can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Tradingo:
You can also open offline account on Tradingo by following some simple steps:
• Visit the nearby branch of Tradingo.
• Company’s representative will assist you on account opening process.
• Complete the form with your signature, passport size photograph and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• Submit the KYC form along with the required documents.
Tradingo Account Closure form:
If you are not trading in share market then you can close your demat account to avaoid AMC but before opting for account closure request, you need to take care of below points:
• Move your securities or asset to another demat account.
• Mandatory to close your all F&O positions.
• Need to clear all your dues with the broker.
Steps to close Tradingo Account:
• Open official website of Tradingo.
• Download > Equity and Demat Account Closure Form.
• Take a printout and fill the details such as client id, trading client code and reason for the closure.
• Attach all the required documents such as unused delivery instruction slips.
• Courier it to Tradingo registered office.
Comments for Tradingo Online Account Open | Process, Documrnts, Forms and Fees