Stoxkart Mutual Fund Review
Stoxkart Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Stoxkart Mutual Fund Review
Stoxkart offers online Mutual fund services to the customers by using the dedicated platform, StoxMF. It provides regular mutual fund services from various mutual fund houses. The Company charges Zero fees for its Mutual fund services.
StoxMF is available in both web version and as mobile app. The mobile application helps the investors to invest and track the investments on the go. The firm has an online account opening procedure for mutual fund investments.
Features of Stoxkart MF
1. The customer can invest in mutual funds and stock market directly from a single platform.
2. It has a paperless and hassle-free transaction procedure.
3. It provides recommendation for Mutual Funds as per their requirement.
4. It creates online mandate for Systematic Investment Plan (SIP).
5. It gives mutual fund units in the customer’s demat account.
6. It serves as a complete wealth solution.
7. It helps in securing transaction and saving tax.
8. It has the lowest risk and has SMS Portfolio Health Check-up in order to guide customers on mutual fund holdings.
Stoxkart Mutual Fund Account Opening
In order to invest in Stoxkart Mutual fund services, one must register themselves with StoxMF.
To register yourself with StoxMF, you need to follow some steps:
1. Visit the official website of Stoxkart.
2. Select the ‘Buy MF’ Option present on the top right corner of website.
3. Then, Select the ‘Sign up’ option.
4. Fill in the personal details such as name, email, mobile number and PAN number.
5. Verify the details by entering the OTP received on your mobile number.
6. Upload the necessary documents.
Stoxkart Mutual Fund platforms
The customer can invest in mutual fund schemes by website and mobile app. The schemes that are offered are same on both the platforms. The investment platforms that are offered by Stoxkart Mutual Fund.
1.Stoxkart Invest Mobile Application
This application helps the mutual fund investors to manage their investment from anywhere.
Features of Stoxkart mutual fund mobile app
1. The customer can buy, sell and switch mutual funds.
2. It provides goal-based investment planning.
3. It provides the access to fact sheets of all the available schemes.
4. The customers can plan their investments with the help of MF calculator.
5. It helps in checking the latest NAVs.
2.Stoxkart Invest Mutual Fund Website
Stoxkart mutual fund is exactly similar to its mobile application. The difference in the both the platforms is their access on mobile phone and website simultaneously. The features of both platforms are exactly the same.
Benefits of Stoxkart Mutual Funds
1. It is a dedicated and trusted mutual fund platform.
2. The process carried out is completely online.
3. It charges zero fees on mutual fund services.
4. It provides the goal-based investment process.
5. It provides scheme recommendations and reports.
The mutual fund services of Stoxkart are trusted and offers regular mutual fund schemes to its customers. As the firm aims at making investment easy and hassle-free for the customers, the regular mutual funds are expensive in comparison to the direct mutual funds offered by other discount brokers such as Zerodha and 5paisa.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Stoxkart provides mutual fund services to NRIs. They can invest in mutual funds by using StoxMF website and the Stoxkart Invest Trading app. NRIs are allowed to invest in mutual funds only in Indian Currency.
An NRI can open a demat account with Stoxkart. It has depository membership of CDSL and offers depository services to NRIs. An NRI can choose to open an NRE or NRO demat account with Stoxkart.
No, Stoxkart does not provide trading tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
The Mutual fund investment with Stoxkart is completely free. There is no brokerage, no AMC, no software charge and no hidden charges. The Stoxkart offers online Mutual Fund investment services by using the StoxMF platform.
Stoxkart charges ₹0 for Equity delivery trade. These trades are also termed as CNC and Carry Trades.
In order to close the Stoxkart demat account, there is an account closure form present on the website. The customer is required to fill it and sign it before sending it to the registered address. It is closed through a formal process and is recommended to save on paying the annual maintenance charges of your account.
The customer has to submit copies of PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Address Proof, Cancelled Cheque and photographs while opening an account. If you wish to trade in derivatives then you will have to add income proof in the documents as well.
Yes, Stoxkart provides a facility of Margin Funding.
It charges a flat brokerage fee of Rs.15 per order on Intraday Trades. The brokerage will only be charged on trades when you earn a profit. There is no brokerage charged on the Intraday trade when you lose money.
A maximum of 40 shares can be bought from each exchange in Intraday.
Autotrender covers global and domestic market trends, including Nifty, Bank Nifty, Options, Commodity market outlook and currency market trend.
Yes, you can buy and sell CNC on the same day by Stoxkart.
It filters the stock from the live markets on the basis of volumes and indicators “What to buy” and “What to Sell”. It shows the “Bear” and “Bull” stock that helps the trader or investor to initiate or to avoid the stock in the market. It provides direction of the market and determines the strength of the trend.
It takes just 15 minutes to open an account online with Stoxkart. The account gets activated as soon as the verification process gets completed.
Stoxkart is a depository participant of Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL). The firm works only as a servicing agent for the demat account. The Stoxkart DP id is 12019100.
LMT refers to the Limit Order in Stoxkart.
It is a web-based software that can run on any internet platform. It is a research-based tool designed by SMC research team to guide traders or investors in the live market. It shows the strength of the trend.
Stoxkart charges ₹0 Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) for a trading account and ₹300 for a demat account. AMC is the amount charged to maintain the accounts.
If you don’t sell Intraday products daily then it automatically turns into delivery.
Stoxkart charges ₹15 for currency futures trading and ₹15 for currency options trading.
Yes, Stoxkart provides an online IPO application services to Indian Customers Resident that use UPI as the payment gateway. The Stoxkart customers can apply for IPO online using the IPO application provided by Stoxkart.
An option is a type of security that can be bought or sold at a particular price within a specified time period, in exchange for a non-refundable upfront deposit. An options contract offers the buyer the right to buy, not the obligation to but at the particular price or date. Options are a type of derivative product.