- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Stoxkart Demat Account Opening Charges and Details
Stoxkart Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Stoxkart Demat Account Opening Charges and Details
Stoxkart is the best Delhi-based online discount broker that offers trading and investment services in equity, commodity, currency, derivatives, IPOs and Mutual funds. It also provides demat account facility to its customers. It is a depository participant with Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL).
Features of Stoxkart Demat Account
1. It provides an instant online account opening procedure i.e. the account is opened within 15 minutes.
2. The customer can invest across stocks, mutual funds, IPOs and bonds etc.
3. The dividends and bonuses get credited directly to the linked bank account.
4. It provides access to various advanced trading platforms.
5. It charges very low brokerage.
6. It provides an online access to your own demat account.
7. It provides minor and joint account opening facility.
Documents Required to open a demat account with Stoxkart
A certain set of documents are required to open a demat account with Stoxkart. The documents are as follows:
1. PAN Card.
2. Aadhar details.
3. Bank statement or Cancelled cheque.
4. Signature Proof copy.
5. Income Proof- Latest Salary Slips, Bank statement, Form 16, ITR etc.
Note: If the customer is wishing to trade in Futures and Options then it is compulsory to submit Income proof.
Procedure of opening a Demat account in Stoxkart
An individual can get their demat account open in Stoxkart either by Online or Offline method. Steps to open a Demat account by both methods are explained below.
Online account Opening
The customers must have their Aadhar card linked with their mobile number to open Demat account by Online method. If it is not linked, then link it first and then apply. Now, here are the steps to open an online demat account.
1. Visit the official website of ‘Stoxkart’.
2. Click on ‘Open an account’.
3. Fill all the required details.
4. Upload scanned of copies of all required documents.
5. Enter you Aadhar number.
6. Verify it by entering the OTP received on your mobile number.
7. Your Demat account is now created.
Offline account Opening
Follow the below steps to open an online demat account.
1. Visit official website of ‘Stoxkart’.
2. Click on ‘Support’ and then ‘Downloads’.
3. Download ‘Account opening form’.
4. Take its print and fill the application form properly.
5. Attach duly signed hard copies of all required documents with it.
6. Send completely filled application form with documents to their address.
Once your Demat account opening process is complete, you will receive your login credentials and demat account number.
Stoxkart Demat Account Charges
Demat Account Opening charges
For Equity Trading: ₹300/-
For Commodity Trading: ₹200/-
For Equity and Commodity: ₹500/-
Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC)
₹15.5/- per scrip
Benefits of Opening a demat account with Stoxkart
1. They provide the facility of paying no brokerage in case the client does not make profit trade.
2. The customer service is above average and they resolve the issues as soon as possible.
3. They provide a refer and earn feature with which the customer can earn some money every time they refer Stoxkart to another person and their reference open their account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Stoxkart provides mutual fund services to NRIs. They can invest in mutual funds by using StoxMF website and the Stoxkart Invest Trading app. NRIs are allowed to invest in mutual funds only in Indian Currency.
An NRI can open a demat account with Stoxkart. It has depository membership of CDSL and offers depository services to NRIs. An NRI can choose to open an NRE or NRO demat account with Stoxkart.
No, Stoxkart does not provide trading tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
The Mutual fund investment with Stoxkart is completely free. There is no brokerage, no AMC, no software charge and no hidden charges. The Stoxkart offers online Mutual Fund investment services by using the StoxMF platform.
Stoxkart charges ₹0 for Equity delivery trade. These trades are also termed as CNC and Carry Trades.
In order to close the Stoxkart demat account, there is an account closure form present on the website. The customer is required to fill it and sign it before sending it to the registered address. It is closed through a formal process and is recommended to save on paying the annual maintenance charges of your account.
The customer has to submit copies of PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Address Proof, Cancelled Cheque and photographs while opening an account. If you wish to trade in derivatives then you will have to add income proof in the documents as well.
Yes, Stoxkart provides a facility of Margin Funding.
It charges a flat brokerage fee of Rs.15 per order on Intraday Trades. The brokerage will only be charged on trades when you earn a profit. There is no brokerage charged on the Intraday trade when you lose money.
A maximum of 40 shares can be bought from each exchange in Intraday.
Autotrender covers global and domestic market trends, including Nifty, Bank Nifty, Options, Commodity market outlook and currency market trend.
Yes, you can buy and sell CNC on the same day by Stoxkart.
It filters the stock from the live markets on the basis of volumes and indicators “What to buy” and “What to Sell”. It shows the “Bear” and “Bull” stock that helps the trader or investor to initiate or to avoid the stock in the market. It provides direction of the market and determines the strength of the trend.
It takes just 15 minutes to open an account online with Stoxkart. The account gets activated as soon as the verification process gets completed.
Stoxkart is a depository participant of Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL). The firm works only as a servicing agent for the demat account. The Stoxkart DP id is 12019100.
LMT refers to the Limit Order in Stoxkart.
It is a web-based software that can run on any internet platform. It is a research-based tool designed by SMC research team to guide traders or investors in the live market. It shows the strength of the trend.
Stoxkart charges ₹0 Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) for a trading account and ₹300 for a demat account. AMC is the amount charged to maintain the accounts.
If you don’t sell Intraday products daily then it automatically turns into delivery.
Stoxkart charges ₹15 for currency futures trading and ₹15 for currency options trading.
Yes, Stoxkart provides an online IPO application services to Indian Customers Resident that use UPI as the payment gateway. The Stoxkart customers can apply for IPO online using the IPO application provided by Stoxkart.
An option is a type of security that can be bought or sold at a particular price within a specified time period, in exchange for a non-refundable upfront deposit. An options contract offers the buyer the right to buy, not the obligation to but at the particular price or date. Options are a type of derivative product.