Indira Securities Mobile App Review 2023, Features, Demo, Download
Indira Securities Mobile App Review - Features, Demo, Download
Trading is not about being right or wrong, actually, it is about finding setups or particular situations that offer you a good risk/reward. Indira Securities is a diverse platform through which you can invest in a wide range of financial segments. Incorporated in 1987 as a financial service provider and now one of the popular full-service stock brokers of India. Indira Securities private limited facilitate you to invest in India’s national exchanges BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in almost every financial segment such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity, IPO and mutual funds.
Indira Securities offers two types of brokerage plans
Discount Brokerage Plan – Brokerage of Rs 20 per executed order for every segment
Traditional plan – Percentage-based Indira securities brokerage charges
As a depositary participant of national organisation CDSL, Indira Securities offers demat and trading account services on Indira securities online trading platform through which you can trade or invest in the share market. On Indira Securities private limited platform, you can open a 100% paperless account in just 15 minutes or you can call on toll free number so that company’s representative can assist you on account opening process. Indira Securities pvt. ltd have a well-managed team that provides research and advisory services to the company’s client. Any NRI across the globe can trade in Indian share market via this platform, NRI needs to open a NRI demat & trading account with Indira Securities. Indira Securities IPO offers free mobile-based and desktop-based trading platform so that you can technically analyse the market trend.
Indira Securities Mobile Trading Software
Indira Securities Limited offers ultra-fast mobile-based trading software to their clients.
1. TradeInsta (Mobile Trading App)
2. MF Planet (Mutual Fund Investment App)
1. TradeInsta (Mobile-based Trading App)
‘TradeInsta’ is a mobile-based trading application offered by Indira Securities App so that you can trade from any place across India. TradeInsta has inbuilt technical analysis tools, scanners, live stock market news, research reports & calls, live intraday charts, live streaming quotes, alert features, customized watchlist and much more. Key features of TradeInsta application are as follows:
• Real-time market news.
• Allows you to open free demat account in just few minutes.
• Allow you to create multiple watchlist.
• Safe & secure login with 2-factor authentication.
• Trending charts, technical indicators & scanners.
• Trade in almost every segment such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual fund, futures and options.
• Online IPO application and alert.
• Provides research and advisory services.
• Indira securities app download available for both android and IOS devices in Google Play Store and App Store respectively.
• Dashboard available to control your transactions.
• Access to portfolio where you get the details like transaction statement, portfolio, gain & loss.
• Access to historical data.
2. MF Planet (Mutual Fund Investment App)
Indira Securities offers ‘MF Planet’ a mutual fund application created by RED Vision Computer Technologies to invest in various mutual fund schemes. Key features of MF Planet are as follows:
• Zero commission charges.
• Target-based investment facility.
• ‘Robo Advisory’ facility to select the right fund.
• SIP calculators available to calculate your investment.
• Offers secured login with 2-factor authentication.
• Direct fund transfer from the registered bank account.
• Research and advisory services.
• A wide range of mutual funds available to invest.
• Indira securities app download available in Google play store and App store respectively for Android and IOS users.
• MF Planet is also a browser-based website, you can access it by using any browser.
• Allow to invest via lumpsum, SIP, STP and MF basket.
• Customer support through email and call.
• Easy interface and navigation.
• Access to historical data.
Comments for Indira Securities Mobile App Review 2023, Features, Demo, Download
Frequently Asked Questions
Indira Securities is a diverse, technology-driven and transparent broker which provides a wide range of financial services. The company’s aim is to provide every best facility to their clients. You should invest through this platform as it has a military-level security and all your data is fully safe and secure.
Leverage & margin facility is available on its platform as per the SEBI guidelines.
Yes, Indira Securities offers After Market Order (AMO) facility on its platform.
No, Indira Securities does not offer 3-in-1 account facility on its platform. The company only provide 2-in-1 account i.e. demat and trading account.
At this minor age, you will need to open a custodial account with any adult as you’re younger than the maturity age (18 or 21) because Pan card is a necessary document needed to open your demat and trading account.
Indira Securities offers two types of brokerage plans to their clients: 1. Discount brokerage plan • Equity Delivery : Rs 20 per executed order • Equity Intraday : Rs 20 per execute order • Equity Futures : Rs 20 per executed order • Equity Options : Rs 20 per executed order • Currency Futures : Rs 20 per executed order • Currency Options : Rs 20 per executed order • Commodity Futures : Rs 20 per executed order • Commodity Options : Rs 20 per executed order 2. Traditional Plan • Equity Delivery : 0.10% • Equity Intraday : 0.01% • Equity Futures : 0.01% • Equity Options : Rs 25 per lot (both sides) • Currency Futures : 0.01% • Currency Options : Rs 25 per lot (both sides) • Commodity : 0.01%
Yes, Indira Securities offer free trading software and mobile app to their clients. With the help of trading software & tools, you can analyse the market trend.
Indira Securities is the depositary participant of CDSL. Customer’s demat account on Indira Securities is registered with CDSL.
Yes, Indira Securities offer SIP calculator on its platform through which you can calculate investment and possible returns easily. You will also get to know about the possible returns on fixed deposit and mutual fund.
Free i.e. Indira Securities does not take any amount on providing call and trade facility.
Yes, Indira Securities provide research and advisory services to their clients. The broker has a professional and expert team of asset management.
Yes, Indira Securities offers algo trading facility on its platform. You can transform your strategy in the form of algo and book unlimited profit in the share market.
Any company, individual, partnership firm, proprietary firm, a company can open trading account with Indira Securities via online method or by visiting the nearby branch.
Yes, Indira Securities offers online IPO application facility on its platform. It is a digital platform and always promotes technology.