HDFC Securities Mobile App Review
HDFC securities Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
HDFC Securities Mobile App Review
HDFC Securities is the most renowned financial service providing company which is a subsidiary of private bank HDFC. It provides the both online trading and the trading on the go i.e. mobile or tab. It facilitates its customers with a unique three in one feature that integrates your HDFC securities trading account with the existing HDFC bank savings account and the existing demat account. This account helps in the smooth movement of funds or shares from the demat or bank account to execute the transactions.
HDFC Securities avails its customers with the Cash-n-Carry on both the NSE and BSE, day trading on both the NSE and BSE, trade on the Futures & Options on the NSE and the online IPO investment.
Features of HDFC Securities
1. Smooth Transactions: It carries the transactions smoothly by integrating the accounts and ensuring that there must be minimal waste of time during the movement of funds and shares.
2. Instant order placement: Since the orders are placed electronically. Thus, they are available instantly.
3. Manipulation: An email confirmation is sent to prevent any mismanagement.
4. Security and Safety: It offers the highest level of security such as 128- bit encryption technology.
HDFC Securities Mobile Trading App
The mobile trading application of HDFC Securities is a strong and powerful on-the-go trading application that offers various stocks and derivatives trading, latest market updates, investment ideas and the real-time charts and quotes.
The HDFC Securities mobile application is available in 11 different languages that includes English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujrati, Punjabi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telegu, Kannada, Odia and Bengali. The HDFC Securities mobile application is available for free to all of its online customers.
Features of HDFC Securities Mobile App
1. It allows trading in Equity and Derivatives segment.
2. It allows to place off-market orders.
3. It allows you to check the demat account balance.
4. The application is available in 11 more languages.
5. It provides the live stock quotes and charts.
6. It allows multiple market watch facility.
7. It provides free technical or fundamental research calls.
8. It provides live news update.
9. It provides better customer service and branch locator.
10. It provides several interactive videos to help the investors.
List of various items that are available in this trading application
The HDFC Trading application offers various features and its main menu has many items. All the main menu items are listed below.
1. Get Quotes.
2. Demat Balance.
3. My portfolio.
4. Order Book.
5. Trade Book.
9. My Watchlists.
11. Regulatory References.
Downloading and Setting up the HDFC Securities Mobile application
It is very simple to set up the mobile trading app for the HDFC Securities. Just visit the Google play store on the Android mobile phone. After opening the page, an individual needs to search from the search menu. Once it is done an individual needs to install the application just by clicking on the install option.
After downloading the application, you can simply login to application by using your client id and password. One needs to hold a demat account to use this mobile-based trading application by HDFC Securities.
Advantages of HDFC Securities Mobile Trading Application
1. It sends notifications and alerts determining the status of the trade or any activity status.
2. It provides multiple navigational and operational tools that helps in managing the assets in simple way.
3. It helps in multitasking by managing the multiple accounts at same time.
4. The trading is done from anywhere, anytime only compulsion is that one must hold a strong internet connection.
5. It provides real-time alerts from the application to be aware of their performance of stocks.
6. It provides the safe and secure trading with the application.
Disadvantages of HDFC Securities Mobile Application
1. It is large in the terms of download size.
2. The performance of the application is slow as compared to other applications.
3. The buy and sell process is not upfront in the application and is quite hidden.
4. It is difficult to set-up processes like Stop loss and trigger.
5. It does not provide detailed reports for the clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
₹750 is the demat account AMC that is waived off for the first year. The charges will be charged from the next year.
The Pay out of funds or securities is credited within the business day post receipt of the funds or securities from the exchange. As an internal practise, we try and effect the pay out in T+2 days.
• NRE/NRO Regular Savings Account with any branch in India. • NRE/NRO PIS Savings Account with the designated branch. • NRE/NRO PIS Permission through HDFC Bank. • NRE/NRO Demat Account with HDFC Bank. • NRI Trading Account with HSL.
It trades in Index and Stock.
The application is processed at CPU and then it is forwarded to the HDFC Bank for the linking or opening of the bank and depository accounts. Once the savings and DP accounts are opened, the securities trading account is opened and then the details of all the accounts and the TIN, passwords, etc. are sent to you. If the application remains un processed because of any missing details then the customers will be contacted by the representative.
Yes, the NRIs can borrow against share or other securities. However, the loan must be utilized for meeting the requirement of borrower for his own business purposes.
Yes. A POA holder can manage portfolio on the behalf of NRIs. However, he cannot affect remittance outside India. With the Internet trading, life of NRIs has become easy for the portfolio investments.
HDFC Securities is good at offering the qualitative trading and investment services to all of its users.
Yes, you can start trading after opening an account. You just need to have funds in the bank account or stocks with your Depository Participant.
A cut off price is the offer price that is finalised by a company in consultation with the book running lead managers (BRLMs), that could be any price within the price band. It is different from a floor price that is the minimal price at which the bids can be made.
HDFC Bank Demat Account is the easiest, safest and the most convenient way of storing the investments. Now, open the demat account without any charges and then combine a trading account and a savings account to seamlessly bank and invest.
The user Id will be sent to you once the account is opened along with the account details. The password and TIN will be dispatched to you separately by the secured mail.
Yes, an email address is compulsory to open an account with HDFC Security.
In NRE PIS Permission, all the holders should be the NRIs. In case of NRO PIS Permission NRO PIS Account jointly with the resident only on former or survivor basis.
HDFC Pro Terminal is a paid platform. The firm charges an annual fee of ₹1,999 from customers.
The “Limit Price” shall mean that the price limit must be specified by the client to the HDFC Securities up to which the price the stop loss limit order for the cover order can get executed. The “margin” shall mean that the total amount must be made available by the client to HDFC Securities for taking a Cover Order Position under this facility.
The PIS account are always opened as per the holding pattern of the demat account. Thus, if the demat account exists in the combination of A+B+C, then the PIS permission too would be in combination of A+B+C. However, the Bank account can be solely in the name of A.
No, we don’t provide the three in one trading account to USA & Canada based NRIs and PIOs.
You can link up to five HDFC Bank saving bank account and five HDFC Bank demat accounts to your trading account.
Login with HDFC Securities trading website and then click on IPO button on the top navigation bar to see the list of current IPOs/FDs. Click on apply of the IPO that you would like to apply for. On Place order page choose the select investor status (i.e. ASBA Retail), enter the order information and then click on proceed.