Anand Rathi Demat Account Opening Charges and Details
It is very important to understand that how can we make money work for us. This is only possible only by taking right investment decisions. Uncertainty and risk are the two most famous points associated with the share market. To fulfil your all trading needs, Anand Rathi was incorporated in 1994 as a financial service provider and very soon emerged as discount broker of India. Anand Rathi is a SEBI registered broker and offers to invest in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual fund and IPO. Anand Rathi provide the facility to any Non-resident Indians (NRIs) to invest in Indian share market through its platform. Anand Rathi offers leverage and margin exposure up to 10x to trade in intraday segment which is quite beneficial for beginners and experienced traders. Anand Rathi is the depositary member of CDSL and NSDL and it provides free demat and trading account opening services on its platform.
• Equity Delivery : 0.50% to 0.15%
• Equity Intraday : 0.05% to 0.015%
• Equity Futures : 0.05% to 0.015%
• Equity Options : Rs 70 to Rs 20
• Currency Futures : 0.05% to 0.015%
• Currency Options : Rs 75 to Rs 20
• Commodity Futures : 0.008% to 0.05%
Anand Rathi offers manytrading software and mobile application through which you can place your order from any place across India. Anand Rathi is one of the trader’s first choice because of its transparent policy and ultra-modern features through which any trader can enhance their assets easily.
Anand Rathi Demat Account:
As a depositary participant of CDSL and NSDL, Anand Rathi offers depositary services on its platform. Anand Rathi offers 2-in-1 account to all traders/investors. With the help of Anand Rathi demat account, you can trade/invest in equity, derivative, currency, mutual funds and commodity. Demat account is the digital account which holds your shares, securities and bonds. Anand Rathi provide the facility to open demat account via both online and offline method by following some simple steps.
Anand Rathi Securities DP Membership ID:
• CDSL : IN-DP-NSDL-149-2000
• NSDL : IN-DP-NSDL-04-99
Online Account Opening on Anand Rathi (Insta Account):
Anand Rathi offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• You will receive an OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number, verify it.
• Upload the required documents in the given tab.
• In the last, E-sign process will take place in which you need to validate the OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After verification of your document, you will receive a account opening message in your mobile and email id.
• Now, you can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Anand Rathi:
You can also open offline account on Anand Rathi by following some simple steps:
• Visit the official website of Anand Rathi and register your details like name, phone number etc or you can call on the toll-free number of Anand Rathi. You can also visit the nearby branch of Anand Rathi.
• Company’s representative will contact you & provide you KYC form in your email id.
• Take a print copy of the KYC form.
• Complete the form with your signature, passport size photograph and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• You need to courier all the documents along with KYC form to the registered address mentioned in the form.
Anand Rathi Demat Account Opening Charges:
Anand Rathi does not charge any amount on opening of demat account on its platform.
Demat Account Opening Charges
Documents Required to Open Demat Account on Anand Rathi:
• PAN card
• Aadhar card
• Bank statement (Not more than 3 months old).
• Signature on white paper
• Passport size latest photograph
• Income proof (Required if want to trade in F&O segment)
Anand Rathi Depositary Charges:
Various depositary charges are as follows:
Demat Account Opening Charges
Account Maintenance Charges
Account Closing Charges
Rs 3 per certificate + Rs 20 per request, above 100 certificate Rs 5 + actual courier charges
Purchases through AR
Sales through AR
Rs 12 per Scrip (ISIN)
Sales not through AR / Off-Mkt Transfer
Min Rs 20 & Max Rs 50 or 0.50% of the market value whichever is lower
Every segment has variable timing schedule which is as follows:
Equity (NSE, BSE, NSEFO & BSEFO) – 4:30 pm to 8:45 am
Commodity (MCX & NCDEX) – 12:15 am to 9:45 am
Currency (MCXSX & NSECDS) – 5:30 pm to 8:45 am
DGCX – 2:00 am to 8:15 am
Anand Rathi is a very safe, secure and diverse platform. This broker is known for its transparency, free trading software and free account opening facility. Anand Rathi also provides advisory & research services to their clients. One should choose Anand Rathi as their investment platform because of its world-class facilities.
No, it is not necessary to have a demat and trading account with Anand Rathi to invest in mutual fund, you can also open a separate Anand Rathi Mutual Fund Account by visiting the official website or mobile application.
Applicable charges for trading in commodities on Anand Rathi are as follows:
• Brokerage – Already decided at the time of account opening (Minimum Rs 25 per contract).
• Exchange Fee – As per the exchange norms.
• Stamp Duty – Applicable as per state norms.
• Service Tax – As per the govt. norms.
When you used to sell any asset such as shares, bonds, debentures, land, house, agricultural land, shop and mutual fund units, you make a profit on the sale which is known as capital gains and the tax you pay on this profit is known as capital gains tax.
Anand Rathi offers a new service known as E-SWP (Equity Systematic Withdrawal Plan) by which you can sell your orders for selected amount or quantity in the desired scrips at regular intervals in the long run.