Anand Rathi Demat Account
As a depositary participant of CDSL and NSDL, Anand Rathi demat account login offers depositary services on its platform. Anand Rathi offers 2-in-1 account to all traders/investors. With the help of Anand Rathi demat account, you can trade/invest in equity, derivative, currency, mutual funds and commodity. Demat account is the digital account which holds your shares, securities and bonds. Anand Rathi provides the facility to open demat account via both online and offline method by following some simple steps.
Anand Rathi Securities DP Membership ID:
• CDSL: IN-DP-NSDL-149-2000
• NSDL: IN-DP-NSDL-04-99
Anand Rathi India offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Anand Rathi or download the mobile application.
• Click ‘Insta Account’.
• Register your mobile number.
• You will receive an OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number, verify it.
• Upload the required documents in the given tab.
• In the last, E-sign process will take place in which you need to validate the OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After verification of your document, you will receive a account opening message in your mobile and email id.
• Now, you can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Anand Rathi
You can also open offline account on Anand Rathi by following some simple steps:
• Visit the official website of Anand Rathi and register your details like name, phone number etc or you can call on the toll-free number of Anand Rathi. You can also visit the nearby branch of Anand Rathi.
• Company’s representative will contact you & provide you KYC form in your email id.
• Take a print copy of the KYC form.
• Complete the form with your signature, passport size photograph and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• You need to courier all the documents along with KYC form to the registered address mentioned in the form.
You can also participate in Anand Rathi demat account refer and earn program to earn some extra brokerage benefits.
Documents Required to Open Demat Account on Anand Rathi
• PAN card
• Aadhar card
• Bank statement (Not more than 3 months old).
• Signature on white paper
• Passport size latest photograph
• Income proof (Required if want to trade in F&O segment)