Aditya Birla NRI Account Opening, Charges 2023 | Services, Review
Aditya Birla Money Limited NRI Account Review
Stock market is a deep financial world in which there are a wide range of financial products available on which you can invest and enhance your assets. This is very necessary to choose a technology-driven robust platform to invest in share market. Aditya Birla Money Limited is a famous and trusted brand of the Indian brokerage industry. Aditya Birla Money Limited was established in 1994 as a full-service broker of India. Aditya Birla Money Limited facilitate you to invest in NSE, BSE and MCX. Aditya Birla Money Limited is the depositary member of both the exchanges CDSL & NSDL and offers free demat account opening services in its platform. Aditya Birla Money Limited has a very wide network as it is present in 850+ locations across India and have more than 2000+ business partners/franchisees.
Aditya Birla Money Limited is known for its attractive leverage facility through which you can buy unaffordable shares and trade more in the share market. Aditya Birla Money Limited offers many financial services such as investment banking, wealth management, corporate finance & advisory, brokerage & distribution in various segments such as equities, commodities, mutual fund, insurance, structured products, bonds & loans to institutions etc.
Aditya Birla Money NRI Account
To invest in Indian share market through Aditya Birla Money Limited, an NRI must have following accounts and certificate.
1. PAN Card
In India, it is mandatory to provide PAN number to open a demat and trading account with any broker. You don’t need to apply for new PAN card if you already have one because it is same for both resident Indians and NRIs. By using the UTIITSL and NSDL website, you can apply for new PAN card by filling up 49AA Form online.
2. NRI Savings Bank Account
Aditya Birla Money Limited only offer 2-in-1 account services so you need to open NRE / NRO savings account with any designated Indian bank after that you need to link it with Aditya Birla Money NRI Trading Account and Demat Account.
3. Custodial Account (For F&O trade only)
To trade in F&O segment, NRIs needs to open a custodial account to get a CP code before opening demat and trading account with Aditya Birla Money Limited.
4. Aditya Birla Money Limited NRI Demat Account
NRI demat account is necessary because it holds your securities, stocks, bonds, mutual fund units etc. Some of the key features of Aditya Birla Money Limited NRI demat account is as follows:
• Demat account is same for both resident Indians and NRIs.
• Very secure to hold your securities.
• Direct credit of dividend & bonus to linked bank account.
• Online management.
• You need to link your NRI demat account with your NRI savings bank account.
5. Aditya Birla Money Limited NRI Trading Account
Aditya Birla Money Limited offers NRI trading account through its membership with NSE and BSE. Key features of Aditya Birla Money Limited NRI Trading account are as follows:
• Facilitate you to trade almost in all segments.
• Call and trade facility.
• Real-time market analysis and charting tools.
• Access to research reports.
6. PIS Permission Certificate
PIS permission letter is a necessary document. Your respective NRI Savings Bank will help you to obtain PIS permission certificate from SEBI.
Aditya Birla Money Limited NRI Account Charges
NRI Account Opening Charges
NRI Account AMC
Equity Delivery Brokerage
Equity Future Brokerage
Equity Option Brokerage
Documents required to open an NRI account on Aditya Birla Money Limited
An NRI should have following documents to attach with the application form to open Aditya Birla Money Limited NRI account. Application form is available in the official website of Aditya Birla Money Limited.
• PAN card (Compulsory).
• 2 latest passport size photographs.
• Indian address proof – Bank passbook / passport (with VISA page) / driving license / electricity / telephone bill.
• PIS Permission letter.
• FEMA Declaration Form
• FATCA Declaration Form
• Proof of depositary accounts.
• NRIs having Indian Passport – Passport copy and valid VISA copy.
• NRIs having foreign passport – Passport copy and PIO / OCI card copy.
• Bank account proof.
• Overseas address proof: Rent agreement / utility bills / driving license / latest bank account statement or bank passbook / foreign passport.
Aditya Birla Money Limited NRI Account Opening Process
After getting NRI Savings Bank Account, Custodial Account and PIS permission letter from SEBI, NRI can open Aditya Birla Money Demat Account by following given below steps:
• Open official website of Aditya Birla Money Limited
• Now download ‘Account Opening Form’
• Take a print out of the form, enter all the required details with your signature.
• Send the application form along with all the required documents to the registered office of Aditya Birla Money Limited.
• In the last, the company will assign a representative for the In-person verification (IPV) process.
• After the document verification process, you will get your trading account id and password.
Note: All the photocopies of the documents should be self-attested by the applicant and notarized by the high officials such as Indian Embassy / Consulate General, Judge, Magistrate, Court and Indian Scheduled Bank in the residing country. IPV is a mandatory process as directed by SEBI and also attach the cheque for account opening and maintenance with the form.
Aditya Birla Money Limited NRI Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla Mutual Fund NRI is a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited, which is one of the largest financial services companies in India. Aditya Birla Mutual Fund for NRIs is a mutual fund that is specifically designed for NRIs. It offers a wide range of investment options and is one of the leading mutual fund companies in India. The company has a strong track record and is known for its excellent customer service. Some important features are as follows.
• 5000+ MFs offered by 35+ AMCs.
• Online performance tracker.
• Wide range of tools
• Invest through lumpsum or SIP.
Aditya Birla Money Limited NRI Trading Software
Aditya Birla Money Limited offers free trading software which is same for resident Indians and NRIs. With the help of this software, you can place an order and analyse the market from any place around the world.
• Express Trade (Desktop trading platform)
• Mobile Invest (Mobile-based App)
• ABTrade Platform (Technical Analysis Tool)
Aditya Birla Money Limited NRI Customer Care
You can contact Aditya Birla Money Limited customer care executive via mobile number and email id.
Phone no.- 18002707000
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org