Aditya Birla Online Account Open 2023 | Process, Forms and Fees
Aditya Birla Money Limited Account Opening Review
What is investment? Investment is an asset which is purchased in order to generate income in the coming future. Aditya Birla Money Limited is not just a financial service provider as well as it is a vision to increase the earning of traders and investors by introducing a wide range of financial products and ideas on its platform. It was established in 1994 as a SEBI registered full-service broker and now, it has 850+ branches spread in almost every district of India. Aditya Birla Money Limited offers to invest in country’s national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in almost every segment such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity and mutual funds. Aditya Birla offers many other financial products on its platform such as loan against shares (LAS), NCD, Bonds, structured product, corporate fixed deposits, insurance etc. Aditya Birla Money Limited is a depositary participant of CDSL & NSDL and offers paperless demat and trading account for both resident Indians and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
Aditya Birla Money Limited is a very secure and transparent platform without any hidden charges. As the company is a part of renowned Aditya Birla Group which is operating their businesses in more than 36 countries.
Aditya Birla Money Limited Account Opening:
Aditya Birla Money Limited (ABML) offers 3 method by which you can open an account on Aditya Birla Money Limited, you can choose any procedure, 3 types are as follows:
1. Online Account Opening (100% Paperless Instant Account):
ABML provides the facility to open 100% paperless instant online account in just few minutes. Complete process is based on eKYC and Aadhaar card in which your mobile number needs to link with your Aadhaar card, fill your personal details, upload the scanned copies of original documents and start trading.
2. Contact Customer Service Centre:
You can contact customer care executive via toll free number, WhatsApp or you can write an email so that customer support executive can call you back and assist you in account opening process.
3. Branch Visit:
You can visit the branch office of Aditya Birla Money Limited which is available in almost every district of India and also you can locate the nearby branch by using the website. Company’s representative will provide you account opening form and also help you to complete the account opening process.
Aditya Birla Money Limited Account Opening Charges:
Aditya Birla Money Limited does not charge any amount on opening of demat account on its platform.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Rs 436 annually
Documents required to open an account on Aditya Birla Money Limited:
Any individual should have following documents to open an account on Aditya Birla Money Limited:
• Aadhaar card.
• PAN card (For HUF Account - HUF Pan Card & Karta Pan Card).
• Address proof (Utility bills such as electricity bill, postpaid bill etc. / Ration Card / Voter ID).
• Signature on a white paper.
• Latest bank account statement with IFSC / MICR code printed on it.
• Passport size photograph.
• Cancelled cheque.
• 2 passport size latest photograph.
• Income proof (For derivative segment).
Procedure to open an account at Aditya Birla Money Limited:
There are number of ways by which you can open your account at Aditya Birla Money Limited.
Online Account Opening on Aditya Birla Money Limited (Insta Account):
Aditya Birla Money Limited offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Aditya Birla Money Limited or download the mobile application.
• Click ‘Open an account’.
• Enter your personal details such as name, email id, DOB, PAN number and Aadhaar number.
• Register your Aadhaar linked mobile number and you will receive an OTP in that number.
• Upload the PAN card, Aadhaar card, bank account details etc. in the given tab.
• To complete the E-sign process, you need to validate the OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After verification of your document, you will receive an account opening message in your mobile and email id.
• Now, you can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Aditya Birla Money Limited:
You can also open offline account on Aditya Birla Money Limited by following some simple steps:
• Visit the nearby branch of Aditya Birla Money Limited or call on toll free no and company’s representative will provide you KYC form in your email id.
• Take a printout, fill that form with your name, DOB, bank details, PAN number, Aadhar number, signature, passport size latest photograph and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• Send all the documents along with KYC form to the registered address written in the form.
Aditya Birla Money Limited Account Closure form:
You need to pay AMC, if applicable, whether you are trading in share market or not then you can close your account to avoid AMC but take care of below points before account closure request:
• Move your securities or asset to another demat account.
• It is necessary to close your all F&O positions.
• Clear your dues pending with the broker.
Steps to close Aditya Birla Money Limited Account:
• Open official website of Aditya Birla Money Limited.
• Downloads & FAQs > Downloads > Change Request Tab > Download the account closure form (Separate forms are available as per your DP i.e. CDSL and NSDL) > Take a printout.
• Fill & sign it and attach all the required documents such as copy of ledger & unused DP slips.
• Send it to Aditya Birla Money Limited registered office.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you do not need a demat account if you want to trade in futures and options segment.
Aditya Birla Money Limited demat and trading account will become dormant if you will not trade for 365 days. To reactive your ABML account, you need to send an email at email@example.com from your registered email id.
If you are a ABML customer then you need to generate the minimum brokerage of INR 1000 on monthly basis to avail this facility and also customer account should not register under DND mode.
Yes, Aditya Birla Money Limited offers the call & trade facility on its platform.
Any individual, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), partnership firm, proprietary firm, a company can open trading account with Aditya Birla Money Limited via online method or by visiting the nearby branch.
Power of Attorney (POA) form can be downloaded from the official website of ABML. Steps are as follows: • Visit the official website of ABML • Downloads & help > Downloads > Change request tab > Individual POA form format. • Fill all the details and send it our below corporate address. Aditya Birla Money Limited No. 53, Ali Center, Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006
Letter of Authorization (LOA) is required only when the account is handled by someone else in blood relations on behalf of actual account holder. Valid relationships for LOA are as follows: • Father & Mother • Husband & Wife • Son & Daughter In-laws will not be accepted as valid authorized persons for LOA.
Equity & FnO – 15.15 hrs CDS – 16.45 hrs Commodity – 23.10 hrs / 23.35 hrs But always keep in mind, auto-square off will commence before 15 minutes to market closing time.
You need to call at 1800-300-29999 to place a trade.
Yes, Aditya Birla Money Limited offers After Market Order (AMO) facility which enables clients to place order between 16.15 hrs to next trading day till 8:45 hrs.
Contract note – Customer will receive the contract note by physical form or in digital form based on the option selected by the customer while opening the account. Trade Confirmation SMS – At the end of the day, customer will receive a trade confirmation SMS in their registered mobile number. Order Confirmation SMS – In offline mode, customer will receive the order confirmation SMS for all the orders places in derivative segment
Aditya Birla Money Limited is the depositary participant of both NSDL and CDSL. ABML enables their customers to choose between CDSL or NSDL.
Aditya Birla Money Limited is a part of the renowned and prestigious Aditya Birla Group which has its presence in all over the world. This full-service broker is known for its wide range of services and financial products which will help you in enhancing your assets. It offers many trading software and technical analysis tools so that you can analyse the market from any angle and place the order from any corner of the of the world.
No, it is not possible to move your fund deposited in equity segment to commodity segment. Equity funds can only be used in equity trading and commodity funds can only be used in commodity trading.