Aditya Birla Online Account Open 2023 | Process, Forms and Fees
Aditya Birla Money Limited Account Opening Review
What is investment? Investment is an asset which is purchased in order to generate income in the coming future. Aditya Birla Money Limited is not just a financial service provider as well as it is a vision to increase the earning of traders and investors by introducing a wide range of financial products and ideas on its platform. It was established in 1994 as a SEBI registered full-service broker and now, it has 850+ branches spread in almost every district of India. Aditya Birla Money Limited offers to invest in country’s national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in almost every segment such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity and mutual funds. Aditya Birla offers many other financial products on its platform such as loan against shares (LAS), NCD, Bonds, structured product, corporate fixed deposits, insurance etc. Aditya Birla Money Limited is a depositary participant of CDSL & NSDL and offers paperless demat and trading account for both resident Indians and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
Aditya Birla Money Limited is a very secure and transparent platform without any hidden charges. As the company is a part of renowned Aditya Birla Group which is operating their businesses in more than 36 countries.
Aditya Birla Money Limited Account Opening
Aditya Birla Money Limited (ABML) offers 3 methods by which you can open an account on Aditya Birla Money Limited ISIN code, you can choose any procedure, 3 types are as follows:
1. Aditya Birla Money Online Account Opening (100% Paperless Instant Account)
ABML provides the facility to open 100% paperless instant online account in just few minutes. Complete process is based on eKYC and Aadhaar card in which your mobile number needs to link with your Aadhaar card, fill your personal details, upload the scanned copies of original documents and start trading.
2. Contact Customer Service Centre
You can contact customer care executive via toll free number, WhatsApp or you can write an email so that customer support executive can call you back and assist you in Aditya Birla Money account opening process and Aditya Birla Money KYC process.
3. Branch Visit
You can visit the branch office of Aditya Birla Money Limited which is available in almost every district of India and also you can locate the nearby branch by using the website. Company’s representative will provide you Aditya Birla Money account opening form and also help you to complete the Aditya Birla Money demat account or trading account opening process.
Aditya Birla Money Limited Account Opening Charges
Aditya Birla Money Ltd does not charge any amount on opening of Aditya Birla Money demat account on its platform.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Rs 436 annually
Documents required to open Aditya Birla Money Demat account or Trading account
Any individual should have following documents to open an account on Aditya Birla Money Limited:
• Aadhaar card.
• PAN card (For HUF Account - HUF Pan Card & Karta Pan Card).
• Address proof (Utility bills such as electricity bill, postpaid bill etc. / Ration Card / Voter ID).
• Signature on a white paper.
• Latest bank account statement with IFSC / MICR code printed on it.
• Passport size photograph.
• Cancelled cheque.
• 2 passport size latest photograph.
• Income proof (For derivative segment).
Procedure to open an account at Aditya Birla Money Limited
There are number of ways by which you can open your account at Aditya Birla Money Limited.
Online Account Opening on Aditya Birla Money Limited (Insta Account)
Aditya Birla Money Limited offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit Aditya Birla Money Limited Website or download the mobile application.
• Click ‘Open an account’.
• Enter your personal details such as name, email id, DOB, PAN number and Aadhaar number.
• Register your Aadhaar linked mobile number and you will receive an OTP in that number.
• Upload the PAN card, Aadhaar card, bank account details etc. in the given tab.
• To complete the E-sign process, you need to validate the OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• After verification of your document, you will receive an account opening message in your mobile and email id.
• Now, you can login with Aditya Birla Money user login credential and can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Aditya Birla Money Limited
You can also open offline account on Aditya Birla Money Limited by following some simple steps:
• Visit the nearby branch of Aditya Birla Money Limited or call on toll free no and company’s representative will provide you Aditya Birla Money KYC form in your email id.
• Take a printout, fill that form with your name, DOB, bank details, PAN number, Aadhar number, signature, passport size latest photograph and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• Send all the documents along with Aditya Birla Money KYC form to the registered address written in the form.
Aditya Birla Money Account Closure form
You need to pay AMC, if applicable, whether you are trading in share market or not then you can close your account to avoid AMC but take care of below points before account closure request:
• Move your securities or asset to another demat account.
• It is necessary to close your all F&O positions.
• Clear your dues pending with the broker.
Steps to close Aditya Birla Money Limited Account
• Open official website of Aditya Birla Money Limited Website.
• Downloads & FAQs > Downloads > Change Request Tab > Download Aditya Birla Money account closure form (Separate forms are available as per your DP i.e. CDSL and NSDL) > Take a printout.
• Fill & sign it and attach all the required documents such as copy of ledger & unused DP slips.
• Send it to Aditya Birla Money Limited registered office.