Aditya Birla Demat Account 2023 | Opening, Charges, and Details
Aditya Birla Money Limited Demat Account Opening Charges and Details
To fulfil your all trading needs, Aditya Birla Money Limited was incorporated in 1994 as a financial service provider and very soon emerged as a full-service broker of India. Aditya Birla Money Limited is a SEBI registered broker and offers to invest in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual fund and IPO. Aditya Birla Money Limited provide the facility to any Non-resident Indians (NRIs) to invest in Indian share market through its platform. Aditya Birla Money Limited offers leverage and margin exposure up to 6x to trade in intraday segment which is quite beneficial for beginners and experienced traders. Aditya Birla Money Limited is the depositary member of CDSL and NSDL and it provides free demat and trading account opening services on its platform.
• Equity Delivery : 0.30%
• Equity Intraday : 0.03%
• Equity Futures : 0.03%
• Equity Options : Rs 50 per lot
• Currency Futures : 0.03%
• Currency Options : Rs 50 per lot
• Commodity Futures : 0.03%
• Commodity Options : Nil
Aditya Birla Money Limited offers many trading software and mobile application through which you can place your order from any place across India. Aditya Birla Money Limited is one of the trader’s first choices because of its transparent policy and ultra-modern features through which any trader can enhance their assets easily.
Aditya Birla Money Limited Demat Account Opening Details
As a depositary participant of CDSL and NSDL, Aditya Birla Money Limited offers depositary services on its platform. Aditya Birla Money Limited offers 2-in-1 account to all traders/investors. With the help of Aditya Birla Money Limited demat account, you can trade/invest in equity, derivative, currency, mutual funds and commodity. Demat account is the digital account just like your bank account ; bank account hols your cash whereas demat account holds your shares, securities and bonds. Aditya Birla Money Limited provide the facility to open demat account via both online and offline method by following some simple steps. By Aditya Birla demat account opening online method, you can open instantly demat account.
Aditya Birla Money Limited Securities DP Membership ID:
• NSDL : IN-DP-17-2015
• CDSL : CDSL DP ID : 37600
Procedure to open an account at Aditya Birla Money Limited
There are number of ways by which you can open your Aditya Birla Capital Demat Account at Aditya Birla Money Limited.
Online Account Opening on Aditya Birla Money Limited (Insta Account)
Aditya Birla Money Limited offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Aditya Birla Money Limited or download the mobile application.
• Click ‘Open an account’.
• Enter your personal details such as name, email id, DOB, PAN number, Aadhaar number and mobile number to complete your Aditya Birla money KYC for demat account opening.
• Enter the OTP received in your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
• Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the given tab.
• Validate the OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number to complete the E-sign process.
• After verification of your document, you will receive an account opening message in your mobile and email id.
• Now, with your Aditya Birla money demat account login credential, you can login in your demat account and start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Aditya Birla Money Limited
You can also open offline account on Aditya Birla Money Limited by following some simple steps:
• Visit the nearby branch of Aditya Birla Money Limited or call on toll free no. or write an email after that company’s representative will provide you KYC form in your email id and take a print out of that form.
• Fill the form with your personal details, signature, passport size photograph and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
• Send the Aditya Birla Money KYC form along with documents to the registered address mentioned in the form.
Aditya Birla Money Limited Demat Account Opening Charges
Aditya Birla Money Limited does not charge any amount on opening of demat account on its platform. Aditya Birla money demat account charges are given below:
Demat Account Opening Charges
Rs 436 Yearly
Documents required to open an account on Aditya Birla Money Limited
Any individual should have following documents to open an account on Aditya Birla Money Limited:
• Aadhaar card.
• PAN card
• Address proof (Voter ID / Ration Card / Utility bills such as electricity bill, phone bill etc.).
• Signature on a white paper.
• Latest bank statement containing IFSC / MICR code.
• Passport size photograph.
• Cancelled cheque.
• 2 passport size latest photograph.
• Income proof (For derivative segment).
Aditya Birla Money Limited Demat Account Charges
Aditya Birla Money does not take any cost for Aditya Birla demat account opening charges. But other demat transaction charges may be applied. These demat (DP) transactions charges and Aditya Birla demat account AMC charges are as follows.
Demat Account Opening Charges
Account Maintenance Charges
Rs 555 for 5 years
Advance AMC (1 Year)
Advance AMC (2 Year)
Advance AMC (3 Year)
Rs 15 per certificate + Rs 50 courier charges
Demat Charges Market & off market)
Rs 5.60 per certificate + Rs 50 courier charges
Transaction Fee (For debit to client account)
Rs 22.50 per instruction
Pledge invocation / closure / confirmation
Rs 50 per ISIN
Interest on outstanding
18% per annum
Aditya Birla Money Limited Turnover & other charges
There are some other charges also including brokerage and transaction charges which are as follows:
Type of charges
Charges (In %)
On brokerage & transaction charges
STT – Delivery
STT – Speculation
STT – Futures
STT – Option
Per trade (only for BSE)
Type of charges
Charges (In %)
CTT – Delivery
Selling side for Non-agri products
Only for NCDEX