5paisa Mutual Fund Details
5provides provides both 5paisa lump sum and 5paisa SIP investments services in mutual funds. 5paisa mutual fund returns are also good. Mutual funds 5paisa offers different fund categories to invest in mutual funds. 5paisa mutual fund update keeps adding new fund offers to the platform. It does not charge nay additional 5paisa mutual fund fees for mutual fund investment. 5paisa mutual fund screener is also available so that users can get overview of various mutual fund houses and in this way, you can choose the best 5paisa mutual fund according to your needs.
5paisa mutual fund cut off time for 5paisa Equity fund and Debit fund is 3pm and for liquid fund is 2pm. 5paisa mutual fund rate is also minimum. Users can download the 5paisa mutual fund statement after login to their 5paisa mutual fund account.
Features of 5paisa Mutual fund Platform
• Facility to invest in direct mutual funds.
• Provides hassle-free services of modifying, pausing and investing in mutual fund schemes.
• Ease in navigating across different categories and schemes.
• Choice of various schemes according to investment needs.
• Invest in mutual funds through 5paisa SIP.
• Tracking of mutual fund orders online.
• Calculation of estimated returns with the help of 5paisa mutual fund calculator.
• By using the latest trading platforms, investors can invest online through mobile or browser.
• Free 5paisa Demat, trading and mutual fund account opening
• It has an integrated platform for mutual fund and stocks.
• It avails you with customized smart investment plans.
• Easier 5paisa mutual fund investing with 5paisa mobile app as it also works as 5paisa mutual fund app.
5paisa Mutual Fund Account Opening
For mutual fund investments, two different types of accounts are available for 5paisa mutual fund India are explained below:
i. All in one Account: It includes Demat, trading and mutual fund accounts altogether. This account provides the convenience of investing in stocks, future & options and mutual funds through a single account by using the same login credentials. Tracking of all the orders and holdings can be done through a Demat account.
ii. Mutual Fund Account: It offers a separate account for mutual fund investors, who are wishing to invest only in mutual fund schemes. This account includes a Demat and a mutual fund account.
How to Open 5paisa Mutual Fund Account?
5paisa mutual fund account opening process is easy as it offers an instant paperless 5paisa online account opening. 5paisa mutual fund login can be done using 5paisa account login credentials after 5paisa account opening. Follow the below steps to open 5paisa account.
1. Visit the official website of 5paisa.
2. Fill the form present on the website by filling in the personal details.
3. Enter your bank details.
4. Upload all the required documents.
5. In the final step, sign the form digitally to complete the application process.
SIP is a disciplined and systematic method to invest in mutual funds. 5paisa customers can start an online SIP with a few simple steps. The amount gets deducted from your linked bank account on a particular interval and invested in the mutual fund chosen by the customer. The mutual funds are transferred to the 5paisa Demat account. Customers can easily sell or redeem the existing MF holdings at a time.
5paisa has collaborated with approx. 42 Asset Management Companies (AMC) to offer various mutual fund schemes based on the customer investment needs. 5paisa mutual fund minimum investment amount depends the Asset management company or fund houses.
How to start SIP in 5paisa?
Follow the below Steps to start 5paisa SIP:
1. Login to 5paisa website or mobile application.
2. Choose the appropriate fund based upon your investment needs.
3. Enter the amount you wish to invest in the scheme every month.
4. Choose the date on which you want to invest every month.
5. Make payment for the first instalment.
6. Keep up the track of the mutual fund holdings.
5paisa SIP Calculator
SIP Mutual fund calculator 5paisa helps you to calculate the required returns for a specific goal based on your investment amount, selected investment period and estimated returns.