- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
5paisa IPO Review | Steps to Apply Online, Charges and Details
5paisa IPO Review - Charges, Easy Steps to Apply Online
5paisa.com is among the fastest growing discounted stock brokers in India. It provides trading across Equity, Futures and Options (F&O), Commodity, Currency, IPO, Mutual Funds etc. 5paisa provides an online 5paisa IPO apply service for free to its customers which means 5paisa does not charge any 5paisa IPO fees to provide IPO services to their customers. Users can submit 5paisa IPO form and apply for IPO in 5paisa using their UPI ID. 5paisa review is also satisfactory among users.
5paisa IPO tracker provides additional information related to IPO such as 5paisa IPO status, 5paisa IPO timeline, 5paisa IPO details, 5paisa upcoming IPO, 5paisa IPO issue price, 5paisa IPO price, 5 paisa IPO listing date, 5paisa IPO offer, 5paisa IPO history, 5 paisa IPO review and much more.
Requirements for 5 paisa IPO Apply:
• An UPI ID.
If you don’t have any UPI ID, just install BHIM app from google play store or iOS and create your UPI ID there.
How to Apply IPO in 5paisa?
IPO 5paisa provides UPI based 5paisa IPO application. UPI enables hassle free and one click IPO services. Visit the 5paisa official website or 5paisa mobile app and follow the below steps.
Procedure to apply for an IPO in 5 Paisa:
1. Login to 5paisa account using your 5paisa Login ID and Password through web or app.
2. Open ‘IPO’ present in the ‘Trade’ section.
3. Select the IPO of your choice from the list of upcoming IPO 5paisa.
4. Place the ‘Bid’ by entering ‘Lot size’ and ‘Price’ etc.
5. Enter your UPI ID and Apply.
6. Accept the authorization request which you will receive shortly on your UPI App.
After accepting the authorization request, your selected Bid price money will get freeze in your bank account.
• If you get shares of IPO on the day IPO allotment, that freeze money will be deducted from your bank account and shares will be transferred to your Demat account.
• If you don’t get IPO shares on the day IPO allotment, that freeze money will be released to back to your bank account.
How to Check IPO Allotment Status in 5paisa?
The customers can check 5paisa IPO allotment status or 5paisa IPO application status by visiting the IPO registrar’s website. The IPO registrar reveals the IPO allotment status as soon as the allotment process gets completed. You can check 5paisa IPO listing price on the listing day of that IPO.
How to Cancel IPO Application in 5paisa?
Follow the below steps to cancel 5paisa IPO application:
1. Login to 5paisa account on either 5paise website or 5paisa mobile app.
2. Visit IPO section and click on reports.
3. Select the IPO application you want to cancel.
4. Now you can cancel or modify the bid.