- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
RMoney Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) Account Opening Review
Stock market is the world’s biggest vacuum cleaner as it sucks people inside then crushes them, spins them and breaks them if they don’t attach themselves with continuous learning and caution required while trading. Many factors come across our way while we trade in the share market. To get rid of such problems, it is necessary to enhance our trading knowledge continuously. Raghunandan Money (RMoney) was established in 2004 as a SEBI registered discount broker and in a very short period, it is now present in 350+ locations across India and the world with active client base of 100000+ clients. Raghunandan Money (RMoney) offers to invest in country’s national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in almost every segment such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity and mutual funds. It offers many other financial products on its platform such as loan against shares (LAS), NCD, Bonds, structured product, corporate fixed deposits, insurance etc. Raghunandan Money (RMoney) is a depositary participant of CDSL & NSDL and offers demat and trading account for both resident Indians and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) is a very secure and transparent platform as it does not share your personal information with any person or institution without your consent.
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) Brokerage Plans:
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) facilitate you with 2 types of brokerage plans which are as follows:
1. Discount Brokerage Plan: Under this plan, you need to pay brokerage of Rs 18 per executed order in every segment except in equity delivery in which there is not any brokerage applicable.
2. Happy Service Plan: Under this plan, you need to pay variable brokerage in different segment which is quite less as compared to the many other discount broker.
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) Account Opening:
By using mentioned below 3 steps offered by Raghunandan Money (RMoney) to open an account, you can choose any procedure as per your convenience, 3 types are as follows:
1. Online Account Opening (Instant 100% Paperless Account):
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) provides the facility to open online account in just 5 minutes if your AADHAR is linked with your mobile number. This process contains two main parts:
• eKYC – If you have already done your KYC with any financial institution then you don’t need to do it again as all the information is pulled from central KYC database such as PAN, DOB, ID etc.
• eSignature (Aadhar-based digital signature) – Digital signatures are required while opening an online account that’s why your mobile number should be linked with your Aadhar number. It is a very fast method to open an account.
2. Download PDF Forms:
Open RMoney official website, under download section you will get Account Opening Form in PDF, download this form, take a print out. Fill all the required entities and attach all the mentioned documents then send all the documents along with Account Opening Form to the Raghunandan Money office. You can call at the toll-free no to take any assistance while doing this process.
3. Branch Visit:
RMoney has their branches and franchisees in 350+ places across India. The broker has a wide network and strong presence in the Indian Brokerage industry. Any person can visit the nearby branch to open an offline account with RMoney.
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) Account Opening Charges
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) presents many offers such as free demat + trading account opening etc. Charges are as follows:
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Rs 0 (For Lifetime)
Documents required to open an account on Raghunandan Money (RMoney):
Any individual should have following documents to open an account on Raghunandan Money (RMoney):
• Aadhaar card.
• PAN card.
• Address proof.
• Signature on a white paper
• Latest 6-month bank statement.
• Passport size photograph.
• Cancelled cheque.
• Income proof (Required only if you want to trade in derivative segment).
Note: For online account, you must have all the above documents in digital form / photographed / scanned.
Procedure to open an account at Raghunandan Money (RMoney):
There are number of ways by which you can open your account at Raghunandan Money (RMoney).
Online Account Opening on Raghunandan Money (RMoney) (Instant Account):
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Raghunandan Money (RMoney) or download the mobile application.
• Click ‘5-minute account opening’ available in the home page of the website.
• Register your mobile number and email address.
• Enter the basic information such as name, PAN number, date of birth.
• Now, verify the KYC related information from the central KYC registry.
• Validate the OTP received in your Aadhar linked mobile number to fetch your details from UIDAI.
• Digitally sign the account opening form.
• Attach all the required documents in the digital form such as PAN, Aadhaar, photograph etc.
• After confirmation of the eSigned form, your account will get opened.
Offline Account Opening on Raghunandan Money (RMoney):
You can also open offline account on Raghunandan Money (RMoney) by following some simple steps:
• Visit the official website of Raghunandan Money (RMoney), in the download section, download the account opening form, fill all the details and send it to the registered office along with all the required documents. You can also visit the nearby branch of RMoney to open an account.
• Any person can call on the toll-free number given in the website to take the help while opening an account.
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) Account Closure form:
If you are not trading in the share market while having demat & trading account with RMoney then you can close your account by following below steps but before this you have to follow below instructions:
• Transfer your shares, stocks, securities or asset to another demat account.
• Close your all F&O positions.
• Settle dues with the broker.
Steps to close Raghunandan Money (RMoney) Account:
• Open official website of Raghunandan Money (RMoney).
• Downloads > search for ‘closure’
• You will get a link of ‘Commodity, Equity, Currency Trading Account Closure – Format’.
• Download the account closure form in PDF format, print, fill and sign it.
• Attach self-attested copy of ledger and other documents.
• Send it to Raghunandan Money (RMoney) registered office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) offers two types of brokerage plan to all resident Indians which are as follows: • Zero Brokerage Plan • Happy Service Plan
Yes, Raghunandan Money (RMoney) offers 3-in-1 account on its platform i.e. NSDL bank account + Demat Account + Trading Account.
RMoney (Raghunandan Money) is a technology-driven diverse platform offers many trading software which are accessible in laptop, pc, android mobile, IOS device and tablet. • RMoney Smart (Browser-based trading platform) • RMoney Active (Trading Terminal) • RMoney Quick (Mobile-based application)
Both the plans are slightly different but equipped with modern & technical tools. Both the plans are as follows: Zero Brokerage Plan: Brokerage of Rs 18 per executed order for all the segment, free trading software. Free call & trade facility, lifetime free demat AMC, Free Demat Account opening, zero brokerage in equity delivery etc. Happy Service Plan: Percentage-based brokerage, Free trading software, free call & trade facility, free portfolio analysis, Free research, tips & advice, Free Personalized trade assistance, Lifetime free Demat AMC etc.
No, it is not necessary to have a demat and trading account with Raghunandan Money (RMoney) to invest in mutual fund, you can also open a separate Raghunandan Money (RMoney) Mutual Fund Account by visiting the official website or mobile application and click on “Gullak” available in the footer of the website. RMoney Gullak is a mutual fund investment platform offers 100% paperless facility to invest in mutual fund.
Yes, Raghunandan Money (RMoney) provides online facility to invest in IPOs. Any Indian citizen can avail this service to invest in their favourite companies.
RMoney does not charge single penny as AMC. It is known for its zero account maintenance charges.
Any individual, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), partnership firm, proprietary firm, a company can open trading account with Raghunandan Money (RMoney) via online method or by visiting the nearby branch.
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) is the depositary participant of both CDSL. Customer’s demat account on RMoney is registered with CDSL and the broker acts as a mediator between the customer and national exchange.
Yes, RMoney offers refer & earn facility to every Indian citizen in which you will get Rs 100 for every account opened by your reference.
RMoney does not charges any amount on call & trading facility. Any client can use this facility without paying any charges.
Raghunandan Money (RMoney) is a SEBI registered stock broker started in 2004 with its head office in Agra (Uttar Pradesh). RMoney is known for its diversity, transparency and safety. In the region of Uttar Pradesh, directly or indirectly more than 80% of broking clients are associated with RMoney. The broker is the winner of NCDEX Krishi Pragati Awards 2017 and Times of India Excellence Award 2015.
You can open an account in just 5 minutes on Raghunandan Money (RMoney). Visit the official website of RMoney, click on 5 min account opening available at the top of the home page, upload the required documents and now invest in share market. You can also visit nearby branch of the broker or download the account opening form available in the download section of the website.
Yes, Raghunandan Money (RMoney) offers free advisory & recommendation services on its platform. The broker has a team of well-managed professionals who are innovative, minded and experienced. Grow your money on facts is the advice for the traders & investors from RMoney.