Angel Broking Trading Software Review
Angel Broking Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Angel Broking Trading Software Review
Angel Broking was founded in 1987 and is a full-service retail broking company in India. It has been providing broking, advisory services, margin funding, mutual funds and Portfolio Management Services. It has the largest number of active clients on NSE as of June 30, 2020. Hence, it became the largest full-service retail broker of India with reference to active clients. Apart from this, it has 21+ lakhs of registered clients. Angel Broking Limited is a reputed member of NSE, BSE, MSEI, NCDEX and MCX.
The company has regularly improved their client services with advanced technology as they launched their mobile application in 2011, KYC validation in 2015 and completed client services digitally in 2016.
Angel Broking Trading Software
Angel Broking has made notable investments in the latest trading technologies. The company offers a range of in-house developed trading platforms which are:
1. Angel SpeedPro (Desktop Trading App)- It is a desktop-based trading application that offers a terminal-like experience to traders. The customers can download this application on a desktop and laptop and connect to the internet and trade simultaneously.
Features of Angel SpeedPro are:
• It provides a single window access to the multiple segments and exchanges.
• You can trade and monitor from a single window.
• It provides the live streaming quotes.
• It has instant order execution.
• You can monitor your portfolio with Scrip-wise buy prices, day’s gain/loss and overall Profit/loss.
• You can buy or redeem mutual funds.
• You have the complete access to the research reports.
• You can easily watch and update the live market data in excel.
• You will receive notifications and alerts.
2. Angel Broking Trade (Online Trading Website)- It is the web- based trading platform of the company. It manages your portfolio and helps you in trading efficiently. It also helps you in staying up-to-date on the market movements.
Features of Angel Broking Trade are:
• It helps in trading into multiple segments from a single platform.
• It creates watchlists and keeps a track of the desired scrips.
• It has stock screeners.
• It has interactive charts and technical indicators.
• It provides access to the latest market information, live news, research reports, calculators, etc.
• You can add and manage the accounts or investments of the entire family.
• It provides instant notifications and reminders.
3. Angel Broking App (Mobile Trading App)
It is our share market app where you experience fluent trading. To start with this fantastic trading experience, you need to download the application on your smartphone. This application also provides you the ideas that will help you in receiving the maximum returns. The Angel Broking app is powered by the ARQ technology, a rule-based investment engine. This app provides you the personalized advisory on the latest market trends to suit your needs.
Features of Angel Mobile trading app are:
• It provides access to the ARQ advisory, notification and monitoring portfolio.
• You can experience live streaming quotes.
• It has multiple watchlists.
• It provides interactive Intraday charts with more than 40 indicators.
• It has an easy online fund transfer facility with 40+ banks.
• It facilitates you with the Mutual Fund investment services.
• It provides instant news and in-dept reports on the stocks and markets.
• It provides you access to the advisory calls.
• You can view and track your portfolio for Equity, Derivatives and Mutual Funds.
• It can access the last 10 transactions for Ledger, DP and Funds reports.
4. Angel ARQ (Investment Advisory Tool)- It is a rule-based investment engine that offers personalized stocks and mutual fund recommendations. This tool is built using the Machine Learning, Cognitive algorithms and uses Nobel-prize winning Modern Portfolio Theory. It provides you the best asset allocation advice after understanding your risk preferences.
The key feature of Angel ARQ tool is the ARQ score. It is an indicative score to check the quality of stock. Higher ARQ means stronger stock whereas low ARQ means bad stock. The ARQ feature of stock is based on the different parameters like Fundamentals, Market cap, Ratios, Corporate governance, Total Asset Base, Valuations, etc.
Features of Angel ARQ are:
• It has personalized advisory that offers index-beating returns.
• You can easily check the health of your portfolio by ARQ score.
• You can identify and replace the weak assets.
• It uses predictive models to recommend investments with high future potential to you.
• The recommendation notifications are sent via SMS.
• There is no minimum investment amount commitment.
• It is powered by machine learning, cognitive algorithms and deep industry insights.
• It is available at zero cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
Angel broking has an offline presence in around 10,000 offices across the different parts of India. Thus, from industry experience it is among the safest brokers.
You will receive your DP statements on a quarterly basis.
Yes, you can buy the trading software directly from BSE. We at Angel broking don’t recommend doing so as the software is very costly (Approx 15 lac) and it allows trading only on BSE.
No, since the password is only with you no one can do trade using your mobile phone. We keep the password in encrypted formats so that no one can sell your shares apart from you. It is advised to keep your password safe with you.
No, you don’t need a demat account to trade in currencies.
The minimum brokerage amount that is charged as per the agreed brokerage slab is Rs. 30. If you are unable to generate a brokerage of Rs.30 on any provided trading day, then you will be levied with an additional brokerage up to Rs.30 or 2.5%, whichever is lower in a particular segment.
No, we don’t have any fixed brokerage option.
The withdrawal amount will get deposited in your bank account within 30 minutes.
No amount is charged for closing the account.
Angel Broking provides the exposure of 2 times the margin amount.
Yes, you need to pay brokerage even if you are in loss.
No, currently the BTST service is not available with Angel Broking.
Yes, you can block funds for an IPO. The client is required to submit the signed ASBA application form that is pre-filled with the application details. There is no need to provide cheque. The funds would be blocked in the bank account that is mentioned in the form and the funds will get released if the shares remain unallotted.
Yes, you can trade now on Rs.15 brokerage per order depending on the size of the order.
The cash back gets credited as the prepaid brokerage to your account and is valid for the period of 6 months from the date of your account is activated.
It is a facility with which you can easily transfer funds to your bank.
To place a margin order, follow the steps mentioned below: 1. Login with your Angel broking account using the Mobile app. 2. Search the scrip using buy or sell on the Menu or select the scrip in the MW. 3. You will see a buy order pad as you click on the search result, navigate from the menu and select the scrip from MW. 4. On the order pad select the product type as Margin. 5. Confirm the order by adding other details and your order will be placed.
Yes, you need to have money in your trading account before placing an order.
Yes, you will receive an online confirmation of orders and trades. The status of any order gets updated on a real-time basis in the Order Book. As you place your order they are immediately validated by the system and then sent to the exchange for execution. The entire process is completely automatic and there are no manual interventions. You will also receive an email that will confirm the order placed by you at the end of the trading day. The digitally signed contract notes will also be sent through e-mail for the orders that are executed during the trading day.
Generally you need an amount of Rs.20,000 to trade commodity contracts. But it depends on what contract you buy.
Yes, the customers need to have money in their trading account before placing any order. On the other hand, if you have some sold shares, then the sale proceeds can be used to buy the shares you want.
It is a standardized forward contract which can be easily be traded between parties other than the two initial parties to the contract.
The branches of Angel broking are well-spread across the different parts of India. It has a wide network of 11,500 sub-brokers and franchises in tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 cities and towns of the country. Its broad network is among the top propositions to its clients.
It is a lending facility where the clients can avail the loans to trade in shares (Cash Segment of BSE and NSE) against the margin amount. The investor pays only an agreed margin of the total value of shares bought and the remaining is funded by the firm.
Margin Funding is beneficial to the investors who trades on delivery basis and holds the investment. As per the Exchange guideline, debit is not allowed in broking beyond T+7 to take high exposure.
A futures contract is simply a standardized forward contract that can be easily traded between parties other than the two initial parties of the contract.
You can start with any amount that you are comfortable with, but we at Angel broking recommend our customers to start with the substantial amount of Rs. 25,000.