- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Finvasia Online Account Opening Process, Forms and Fees
Finvasia Account Opening Process, Forms and Fees
Finvasia is one of the prominent stockbrokers of India through which any trader can trade in all the segment by saving 90% of the commission paid to the broker as Finvasia is brokerage free stockbroker, started in 2009 in Canada by Ex Wall Street professionals Mr. Tajinder Pal Singh and his brother Mr. Sarvjeet Singh. Finvasia is not just a company but actually it is an idea of two brothers to make trading easy, brokerage free, transparent and access to world-class software & tools through which one can trade online and analyse the stock market precisely. Finvasia is a fintech company based in Chandigarh offering financial services to 14 nations across the world including Australia, Brazil and United Kingdom. As a SEBI registered Foreign Institutional Investor (FII now FPI), Finvasia offers various financial services such as :
• Equity trading at BSE & NSE.
• Currency trading at NSE.
• Commodity trading at MCX.
• Free demat and trading account services.
• Zero AMC on demat & trading account.
• Asset management services.
• Investment banking.
• Allow NRIs to trade in Indian share market through its platform.
• NRI demat and trading account.
• Capital market research & advisory.
• Hedging and treasury management.
• Ultra-modern trading software & tools.
Finvasia allows its clients to trade on BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX from a single trading account. Finvasia provides margin/exposure of up to 10x for equity intraday trading. Finvasia offers a wide range of software and tools in a very affordable price such as ScalperT, Omnesys NEST, NSE Now, Symphony, Amibroker etc.
Benefits of Opening an Account at Finvasia:
• Rs 0 brokerage in all the segment.
• Rs 0 charges on account opening.
• Leverage facility.
• Many advanced trading software & tools are available for all types of clients.
• Ultra-fast mobile app through which you can trade and analyse.
• Algo trading facility.
• Brokerage and Margin calculators are available.
• Online & offline account opening facility.
• Free call and trade facility.
• 24/7/365 online support.
• Live chat option available.
Finvasia Account Opening Charges:
It is one of the famous platforms that does not levy any brokerage on any segment.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Documents required to open an account at Finvasia:
KRA (KYC Registration Agency) is a SEBI registered agency which maintains KYC records of the investors on behalf of capital market intermediaries registered with SEBI. Following documents are required to open an account at Finvasia:
Documents required for KRA registered users (If you KYC is already registered):
• Scanned copy of your signature in a white paper.
• If you want to trade in Futures & Options, Currency & Commodity, you need to submit one of the documents as an income proof (Latest 6-month bank statement / Form 16 / Latest 3-month salary slips / Demat holding statement / Income tax return acknowledgment / Net worth certificate).
Documents required for Non-KRA user (If your KYC is not registered):
• Copy of PAN card
• Copy of address proof (Aadhaar card / License / Passport etc)
• Passport size photograph
• Scanned copy of your signature in a white paper.
• Cancelled cheque
• Income proof required If you want to trade in Futures & Options, Currency & Commodity, you need to submit one of the documents (Latest 6-month bank statement / Form 16 / Latest 3-month salary slips / Demat holding statement / Income tax return acknowledgement / Net worth certificate).
Procedure to open an account at Finvasia:
Within 5 minutes without any paperwork, you can open online account on Finvasia as well as you can also open an offline account.
Finvasia Account Opening Online
Finvasia offers you to open online 2-in-1 account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Finvasia.
• Click, open an account and register your name, email ID and phone number.
• For E-KYC, enter your name, email id, phone number, PAN number and date of birth.
• Another step is to verify the information pulled from central KYC registry (KRA).
• To fetch your details from UIDAI, validate your Aadhar OTP.
• Now, electronically sign the account opening documents.
• After confirmation to the eSigned form, you account will get open.
• In some cases, you may need to attach few documents such as PAN card, photo, bank statement etc.
Offline Account Opening on Finvasia:
You can also open offline account on Finvasia by following some simple steps:
• Visit the Chandigarh office of the Finvasia or download the PDF form available on the website.
• Print, fill and sign in the form and courier that form along with required documents to the Chandigarh office of the Finvasia.
• You can also call on the customer care number for any assistance.
• After getting your all the documents, your account will get open within 2 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
No because profits of the F&O segment used to credited to the ledger’s next working day, so, you can’t use the profit amount on the same day for new positions.
You can transfer shares from your another demat account to Finvasia demat account by following below two steps: • Through DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip) – You can transfer your holdings or securities by filling DIS form and need to fill your DP details of Finvasia and submit it to the old broker. • Through CDSL Easiest – You can transfer your holdings or shares through CDSL Easiest.
No, Finvasia only offers 2-in-1 account on its platform.
Yes, any NRI around the world can invest in Indian Share market through Finvasia.
It is totally free; you don’t need to pay single penny for opening of demat and trading account on Finvasia.
Yes, you can place After Market Order (AMO) on Finvasia.
Square off timings are variable in different segments: • NSE CASH – 3:20 PM • NSE NFO – 3:25 PM • NSE CDS – 4:45 PM • NSE CDS cross currency – 4:45 PM • MCX (MAR to NOV) – 11:15 PM • MCX (DEC to FEB) – 11:40 PM
On a repatriable basis, for investing in equity delivery, NRIs can link their trading accounts with Axis bank and Yes bank only while on a non-repatriable basis, for investing in derivative segment, NRIs can link with any bank with us.
NRI/PIO are allowed to open only one account with any designated bank (Preferred bank - Axis bank or Yes bank) in a prescribed format for PIS account. After that, bank will issue a PIS approval letter to the investor.
Yes, Finvasia offers semi and fully Algo trading on its platform.
Finvasia is equipped with many unique features such as free demat & trading account opening, zero brokerage in every segment, zero clearing charges, zero commission on mutual fund, online account opening facility, trading software & tools etc.
No, every service is available online and you can also visit the Finvasia’s head office located in Chandigarh (India) for any offline support.
Penny Stocks are those types of shares that are traded at a very low price below Rs 10 and are usually listed on a smaller exchange. Finvasia does not offer leverage on penny stocks.
First margin call will be given as soon as the MTM loss reaches 50% of the total available margin and client will be asked to submit fresh margin or reduce the positions. One the MTM reaches 80% , position will be squared off.
Finvasia does not offer online IPO application facility but while applying through your bank account, you can enter Finvasia Demat Account Number to get your allotted shares in your demat account.
Finvasia offer following products to NRIs: • Equity trading in BSE & NSE (Delivery based) • Trade in F&O segment • Direct Mutual Fund • Bonds
No, Finvasia does not charge any extra brokerage on cancelling and modifying an order. Transparency is the key quality of Finvasia.
Yes, Finvasia offers free call and trade facility i.e. you don’t need to pay single penny for call and trade facility.